Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke (15830 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Opinedecandid(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't mind them
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by googi: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how Nigerians sympathize with mass murderers.

When people steal with impunity, thousands of people are deprived of lives, sentenced to hunger, denied salaries hospitals and schools. They take off, live in foreign countries without making any income only to cry of cancer and now mental depression.

Yet, we are told every country has criminals by the crime culture apologists. That is others do it.

Look at the percentage and proportion of what others steal in those countries compared to what is stolen in Nigeria.

Any allocation is not safe for any project or salary. They steal everything and cry for the rule of law, due process and democracy.

Do you think that anyone would dare steal one third, half or the whole foreign reserve or savings of a country in USA, European country or China?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Vatod(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
EsquireDD:
Mental health is a very serious issue world wide.

Meanwhile, be your own boss this month. Register your business and Companies with us at well discounted prices. We deliver your documents to you, anywhere in the country.

Check out our profile and signature for details.
how much?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by luluosas(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
How much?
EsquireDD:
Mental health is a very serious issue world wide.

Meanwhile, be your own boss this month. Register your business and Companies with us at well discounted prices. We deliver your documents to you, anywhere in the country.

Check out our profile and signature for details.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by luluosas(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yeye man. Why didn't you die?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by ezigr8(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Trying to arose pity and sympathy. That's the trick of politicians.

If you are innocent of the persecution rather than prosecution as you said, come to your country and defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by sapientia(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pastor Osibanjo?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
No politician would tell us that and expect us to believe. Their minds are always on the next deal.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by EsquireDD(f): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
luluosas:
How much?

Call/chat the number on the profile and signature.
Thank you.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by EsquireDD(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Vatod:
how much?

Please call/chat the number on the profile and signature for details.
Thank you.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by TGM2015: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
CallMeDrino:
A former Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Adoke, has said that he considered suicide due to alleged persecution he was subjected to after he left office in 2015.

In his new book “Burden of Service” yet to be released, Adoke named Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu; and Senator Ali Ndume as some of his persecutors, Igbere TV reports.

Adoke said in the book obtained by newsmen: “I walked to the terrace of my rented semi-detached maisonette in The Hague, The Netherlands. I looked down. Plunging a few metres seemed to offer an instant relief instead of waiting endlessly for my vindication.

“I would become totally blank to shame and sorrow within seconds. I would never have to worry about the lies and the persecution again.

“My blood would be on the hands of those who hounded me to my death. They would live the rest of their lives with a bleeding conscience, assuming that they had any such thing. Death, rather than life, seemed very attractive to me now.”

He said he rescinded his decision and chose to write his story.

Adoke accused Magu of backstabbing him despite alleging contributing to his appointment as acting EFCC chair.

He also said: “I was told an influential governor from the North-West geopolitical zone once asked Magu why he was after me so vindictively.

“Magu reportedly confessed to him that it was the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, that directed him to do so.

“He also advised the governor to tell me that I should go and sort out whatever issues I had with Osinbajo.”

https://punchng.com/i-contemplated-suicide-after-office-says-ex-agf-adoke/amp/
If his hand is clean with clear mind, he wouldn't think of suicide but how to use his last drop of blood to clear his name before leaving this wicked world. I assume he remembers the former CJN case, no matter how highly you are even as a judicial officer, you will be disgraced if your hands are not clean. Better to die than being disgrace internationally.

At the last two paragraphs, that is a very poor defense. Coloring the matter with politics to draw sympathy and cause political instability that may lead to yet another ethical wars is too low of him.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by murecool(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why can't Adoke have his case i court instead of lying and seeking public sympathy.
He shouldn't be scared of Magu or Osinbajo, Adoke is scared of the consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by murecool(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke a wanted thief is looking for a soft landing after his abuse of office. Adoke is shameless for always bringing the VP into his ordeals. In saner climes, he would be chilling in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Zeemam: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke is frustrated
Adoke is a fraudster
Common return the money you stole, then we can listen to you afterrall.

Don't involve the VP Osinbajo in your miserable life

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Arubajagz: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
So so he said that someone said that he said that. Why are you on exile in Netherlands if not that you are running away from PROSECUTION in the OPL 245 scam you facilitated payments on. Don't worry, the Milan Public Prosecutor will see you soon in court, after they are done with ENI and Shell senior management that you connived with.
When they are done jailung their own Europeans, you think The Hague will help you to escape? No way!
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by TeeMoney99: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nobody takes Adoke serious anymore and for real no one should. Osinbajo is not your problem, you were involved in corrupt practices and should face the law. Let the court prove your innocence. Enough of putting blames on people and stop dragging Osinbajo's name.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by murecool(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
As a lawyer, you should set an example for others who have been accused of one crime or another, mind you , you were only a suspect until proven guilty, so let justice prevail, it might take some time but its worth the wait
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by murecool(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
A whole former minister of justice basing all his writings on hearsay. Go and answer for the part you played in Malabu OPL 245 deal at least. Osinbajo is not your problem. The wicked runneth when no man pursueth. You think you will just chop and clean mouth go like that abi? The court in Milan will soon send out an Interpol warrant for your arrest, if you continue to remain absent when summoned.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by TeeMoney99: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke knows the end is near and breeze would blow the foul open so he's seeking for sympathy from the public. Or did Osinbajo and Magu help you steal? No we are not buying it.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Oladelesp: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Someone scam the whole nation and found gulity of several criminal offence but he is using suicide to blackmail the VP Osinbajo and EFCC chairman, Why didn't commit the suicide during the scam. Adoke Ole ni e. Face your crimes and leave innocent people out of the consequences of your many signs. Can we for once reason well and stop the hatred against people that are not stealing or looting us.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Oladelesp: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
When are we as Nigerians allow people dance to the music of their beat, when are we gonna leave politic aside and allow criminals face justice. why are we always playing politics with everything in Nigeria. Adoke own up to all your crimes and allow Osinbajo and Magu do their work

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Venom236: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Someone should tell Adoke to go face his problems and leave the VP our of it.
Osinbajo is not responsible for his self impose exalt.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Thormiwah(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
The evil man do will surely follow them, do u remember how u connived with Pfizer in the Kano in the 90s and Osinbajo prosecuted Phizer and made sure those children were compensated and got an hospital built with full equipment, you are just a corrupt man looking for excuse yeye
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Thormiwah(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
They always want to drag the good name of the VP just to feel pity or make people think Osinbajo is a bad man, let him face the music of his actions
Oladelesp:
When are we as Nigerians allow people dance to the music of their beat, when are we gonna leave politic aside and allow criminals face justice. why are we always playing politics with everything in Nigeria. Adoke own up to all your crimes and allow Osinbajo and Magu do their work
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Peappy49(f): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke or whatever your name is, dragging the VP to your problem shows your are frustrated. How come you are not dead because I don't understand your point at all. VP is a man that tries as much as possible to do the right things. I think you need medical attention
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Thormiwah(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
He will surely face it
murecool:
A whole former minister of justice basing all his writings on hearsay. Go and answer for the part you played in Malabu OPL 245 deal at least. Osinbajo is not your problem. The wicked runneth when no man pursueth. You think you will just chop and clean mouth go like that abi? The court in Milan will soon send out an Interpol warrant for your arrest, if you continue to remain absent when summoned.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Peappy49(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Osinbajo is not your problem at all. Just face your problems alone a d stop dragging people into it. Rubbish
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by OC831: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
He should return from the exile he placed himself and come answer for his crimes, we are tired of all these stupid, mindless and baseless accusations.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Aliance: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why can't you just come out to tell the whole world how you manage the office while you were there simple...
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Aliance: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke,,you think you can get sympathy vote by this your fake suicide story..??
even if you will still do that, please come and vomit every money you have swallowed while in office.
Stop dragging Osinbajo into this case.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Aliance: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke should know that nothing is hidden again,,,wind don blow and fowl yash don open..
return the money you stole..Barawo
Re: I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke by Yellowface1220(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sao, Adoke still have time write books when surpose to come and explain his roles in the Malabu deal. Shameless person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) / Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.