Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m (19155 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him / Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by wickedtuna: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
From 70 million to 50 million till dey got to 1.5 million and the police still dey investigate. Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria...okay o

Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Trumps: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
supremenews:

Oh my God I think this detective called Abba Kyari of IRT should step in and by God's grace they will discover these heartless syndicate.
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/siasia-cries-out-kidnappers-refused-to-release-my-mother-despite-n1-5m-ransom/amp/
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by agbitaj(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
You are a mumu man.
Davash222:
Not justifying crime, but, Siasia if na you dem give 1.5M Naira to coach Super Eagles, you go gree collect
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Homguy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
Not justifying crime, but, Siasia if na you dem give 1.5M Naira to coach Super Eagles, you go gree collect
In a sane country, you would have been fished out and arrested for this post. You are justifying the crime of kidnapping. I hope Nigerian law agencies steps up soon.
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by DJInfluence: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
You just literally said, 1,5M is not enough for the kidnappers so yes, you are justifying crime. There is no other way to see what you wrote.

If our toothless security forces are anything to write home about, people wont be paying ransom. And the fact that they also end up kidnapping the ransom bringer is an indictment that the security forces can´t be trusted which is why the families try to resolve the issue themselves.
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Egbesu1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
bros you sure say your hand no follow for this one so? Them go soon move you prepare 30m idiot
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by seyoops4u: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
you shouldn't have said this Not justifying crime then. Since what you want to say is undecided undecided
Davash222:
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by GuestLog: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
Come, you lick shitt?
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by deltateam: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
supremenews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/siasia-cries-out-kidnappers-refused-to-release-my-mother-despite-n1-5m-ransom/amp/

These kidnappers are very wicked and should be shot when captured. They should have deployed a drone or satellite to monitor their movements.

Chai. NAIJA has a long way to go.
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by blueblood1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:

Your stupidity and senselessness is on another level. Can you wish this on your mother?
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Spain007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:

Bro u no Sabi MOTHER VALUE....it's not funny at all after paying #1.5M
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Bachwezi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
haha

Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
The name siasia is big. Why you go leave your mama to live in local area?

As if that was not enough, you dey give kidnappers 1.5M like say na kulikuli dem wan buy. Honestly, this siasia guy needs flogging, I swear!
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Vic74real: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Can't the Bayelsa state govt come to this man's aid? I know that Nigeria doesn't value her national icons but Bayelsa with all her resources shd help out.This man has trouble on all fronts now.He shd be assisted
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by banji1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
This isn't the best of time for Samson Siasia. Abi village people don open her chapter ni?

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Siasia: Kidnappers Refuse Releasing My Mother After Paying N1.5m by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wait ooo.... Does it mean that the guy dt went to drop the ransome didnt go under police discreet survelliance? He went alone bah? Ooook. Una try.
SARS nko? Are they no longer working? Abi Bayelsa pass them ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-bank MD Bags 19 Years For N29m Fraud / Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom / Killers Of Theo 'Chiboy' Mbakwe Free Sister After Receiving N600k Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.