Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why African Programmers And Web Developers Lack Behind? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why African Programmers And Web Developers Lack Behind? (710 Views)

A Set Of Developers, Programmers And Designers Wanted For A Long Term Project / Web Developers, Please Don't Make The Mistake I Made! / What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why African Programmers And Web Developers Lack Behind? by azeez1973(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Most of the time i am always surprised when i saw our programmers and developers still depending on other resources to create a content.can't we create a new program-take wordpress,for example.we should develop any software or program for the world.why can't we do that?

1 Like

Re: Why African Programmers And Web Developers Lack Behind? by Julius2214(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
azeez1973:
Most of the time i am always surprised when i saw our programmers and developers still depending on other resources to create a content.can't we create a new program-take wordpress,for example.we should develop any software or program for the world.why can't we do that?
Let's see what you have created bro... And it's called "lagging behind"

1 Like

Re: Why African Programmers And Web Developers Lack Behind? by azeez1973(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Julius2214:

Let's see what you have created bro... And it's called "lagging behind"
just suggesting!
Re: Why African Programmers And Web Developers Lack Behind? by tuhamworld: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2019
azeez1973:

Hi there..

There's a software that does what WordPress does which is created by a Nigerian. The software is called Pagecarton.

However since Wordpress is supported in terms of finance and other parts by the government abroad and other big men, can you contribute to this current one?

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Payments And Shipping In Opencart / kkkkkkkkk / If You Need A Social Network Website Like Facebook click here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.