Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO (16047 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Popular Nigerian music artist manager, Ubi Franklin make jest of a man who seems to be a fraudster.

This fraudster told Ubi Franklin to go and bring his ATM card and send all the details to him but Ubi franklin pretend as if he wanted to send it but smart Ubi was recording the man.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjfsinUf7g

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/between-ubi-franklin-and-bank-fraudster.html

1 Like

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Sirvolga(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Story of the Gods
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Damilola97(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Kendumazy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol.
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by saintora: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
He thought Ubi was maga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Daviestunech(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by PrincessB1(f): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin

For the mugu mind, he don see maga to magalize grin

So hilarious

7 Likes

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Emu4life(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
The problem with these fraudsters is that even after all the scamming, they will still remain wretched beings.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Hoodbilonia: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Scripted shiiit
Abegi
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Carlyboi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Scammer the expose scammer lol

1 Like

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by ecclize: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
I once pull same stunt for one sharp guy like I gave him wrong info... till he cast em self...
the most funniest part was that I ask the guy to call me back and he did... even the guy was surprised how I was control him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nonsense. He planned it just to trend. Nonsense angry
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by yudeecollections: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
lol. Do you have a girlfriend? Want to surprise her??

Shop With Us grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5407259/need-quality-hairs-wears-best#82066453
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by brunxy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
let me call the guy jare and give him my ATM details....ubi is not friendly, guys must chop so let me support his ministry grin grin
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
They should step up
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Sonfethopia: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
brudiga:
Nonsense. He planned it just to trend. Nonsense angry

No mind am ,saying yes sir to a female voice
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by bigdot1759(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some animal will still blame govt for their evil act
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by King204(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Do these lame scams still work??!... With so much poverty, and financial insecurity abounding, who has that kinda loose dough lying around to enrich an idiot hiding behind a laptop somewhere...

With the relentless efforts of efcc, everyone will eventually have to up their swindling game, or get hardworking. grin
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by PureGoldh(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
There is hunger in the land.
There is trouble.. �
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by nabegibeg: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Popular Nigerian music artist manager, Ubi Franklin make jest of a man who seems to be a fraudster.

This fraudster told Ubi Franklin to go and bring his ATM card and send all the details to him but Ubi franklin pretend as if he wanted to send it but smart Ubi was recording the man.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjfsinUf7g

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/between-ubi-franklin-and-bank-fraudster.html

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by elganzar(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by Mapoka: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
NA DEM

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO by olatade(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
same thing happened to me in the office few weeks ago... i and my colleagues had fun that day with the fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out / Benue First Lady, Ebele Iyiegbu, Rosaline Meurer Bag Indegenous Women Awards / My Pet Project Touches Lives - Karina Poripo, 9th Miss Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.