Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

#bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike (24080 Views)

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
noted
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by banji1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
When this show go finish se?!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Soso990240(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
ugbarreta:
He should pray he doesn't come up for possible eviction tonite. Bc if dt happens, he wouldn't have d chance to reciprocate dt gesture. Bc he wl obviously save himself.
What are you saying? He has d Veto power and cannot be up for eviction this week again. He is saved for d week and has d power to save another person.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Soso990240(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
yes o. Shola na sharp boy, he quickly told ike he got his back but if he comes up for eviction. Ike will understand hes hotta save himself.
How? What does his VETO POWER mean to you? He is not coming up for possible eviction this week.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Yeecar(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by AuroraB(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Odiegwu cheesy
Him dey comfort another when the two of them no go smell finals cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by yawehoverall: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Raydos:
Can't wait for this sh!t show to come to an end

Likewise me o..
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by skukimania(f): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
naijapips04:
Correct guy. Never forget the hand that fed you.

Until he is evicted and realized that the one who saved him and the one that stole his coins, which nearly got him evicted at the very beginning, are one and the same.
He seems not to have forgotten that episode.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Soso990240:
How? What does his VETO POWER mean to you? He is not coming up for possible eviction this week.
yra tru sha, u just triggered my brain. Thanks
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Legendguru: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Oliverdee(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Omo Daddy e bi si ita ni Werey
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Timmy301(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Not so invested this year but Mike has my support. Even Omashola or Ike is better than Mercy and Tasha.

Stop rewarding bad behavior. Nigerians will vote for Buhari and vote for Mercy and Tasha. Haba cheesy
Very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) / Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy / LionHeart: Ugezu J Ugezi Reacts To Reviews Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.