Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

#bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike (23968 Views)

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Vicdayz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Big Brother Naija BBNaija housemate Omashola promises to repay Ike's kindness after wining the Veto Power Game of Chance. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola who is the Veto Power Holder and would have the chance to save and replace anybody nominated for eviction assures to help Ike out of eviction after he did the same to him.

Omashola also hinted that some housemate came to trade coins with him to stay in the BBN house.

He said:
"who no one stay house forget the forming"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/bbnaija-i-will-help-you-when-you-are-up.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Mrop(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
wink
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by oksmart1992(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who is Omashola??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
sad
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by tizzdi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Life is about doing good deeds and not expecting anything in return. Once we grasp this concept, everything begins to fall in place wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Flexherbal(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
One good turn deserves another.

But, man nor dey get time watch that show.

After, preparing herbs and attending to customers and farm work, the remaining time na to sleep ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by effacofresh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
cool
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Raydos: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Can't wait for this sh!t show to come to an end

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by naijapips04: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Correct guy. Never forget the hand that fed you.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Lordjb: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice one, na so e suppose be.. meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by RexTramadol1: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
This dude eh
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by olayemioshiyemi: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Life is all about give and take ....in other words its good to reciprocate good gesture .

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Dutchey(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
tit for tat
never bite the hand that feeds you
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by ComeAndobo: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Not so invested this year but Mike has my support. Even Omashola or Ike is better than Mercy and Tasha.

Stop rewarding bad behavior. Nigerians will vote for Buhari and vote for Mercy and Tasha. Haba cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Dunnyhill: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na lie
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by 9jaBloke: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
cool

Big brother go soon end and many people go realize say dem neva meet their targets and year don end.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by ugbarreta(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
He should pray he doesn't come up for possible eviction tonite. Bc if dt happens, he wouldn't have d chance to reciprocate dt gesture. Bc he wl obviously save himself.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by AntiMCU: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
9jaBloke:
cool

Big brother go soon end and many people go realize say dem neva meet their targets and year don end.
So true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by toyinjimoh(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hope ike will be up for eviction so that omashola can save him, mumu mercy will be put to shame for insulting ike the day he saved omashola

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by nabegibeg: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Vicdayz:
@Gistvic.com

Big Brother Naija BBNaija housemate Omashola promises to repay Ike's kindness after wining the Veto Power Game of Chance. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola who is the Veto Power Holder and would have the chance to save and replace anybody nominated for eviction assures to help Ike out of eviction after he did the same to him.

Omashola also hinted that some housemate came to trade coins with him to stay in the BBN house.

He said:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/bbnaija-i-will-help-you-when-you-are-up.html
Iniquity
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
ugbarreta:
He should pray he doesn't come up for possible eviction tonite. Bc if dt happens, he wouldn't have d chance to reciprocate dt gesture. Bc he wl obviously save himself.
yes o. Shola na sharp boy, he quickly told ike he got his back but if he comes up for eviction. Ike will understand hes hotta save himself.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Flexherbal:
One good turn deserves another.

But, man nor dey get time watch that show.

After, preparing herbs and attending to customers and farm work, the remaining time na to sleep ooo.

God bless your Hussle Bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay i thought he wanted to help him in taking care of mercy when he's gone
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Jerryembassy91(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
What planet are you from??

oksmart1992:
Who is Omashola??

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by oksmart1992(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Right here in Mars chilling.. grin
Jerryembassy91:
What planet are you from??

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Flexherbal(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

God bless your Hussle Bruh

God bless the works of your hands...
Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Dhortunn(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
See this life sha!

Ike stole Omashola coins in the first week. This single action kept Ike in the house till this very moment.

Ike in turn, saved Omashola when the latter was up for eviction few weeks ago.

Now, Omashola will save Ike again just in case he is nominated.

See, in this life, opportunities rarely come but when it does, use it to correct your wrongs.

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike by Basketmouth2019: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Naija don become stressful abode for some people. As a result, many people's health have become damaged by insomnia. I think this video might be of help. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoMTOzfd5Fs

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOTV Targeted At Startv: Another South African Anti Competition Initiative / #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video / Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.