Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike (12626 Views)

I Am Not Against Islam - Wike / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Icon79(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
I totally agree with governor Wike. Islam is not the problem; the problem is RADICAL Islam.

O pari
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by XAKISLAM: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
*Declaration of Rivers as Christian State-*
To God Be the Glory!---

One of the most exciting news recently was a declaration by Gov. Wike of Rivers State in the presence of senior clergy men, that his state is a Christian state. Masha Allah.

Am happy that many men of God have shower praises to the governor for this ‘giant step’, including Pastor E. Adeboye.
I as a Muslim, wish to commend gov. Wike for this excellent pronunciation. Because as a Muslim, I will be more happy with a Christian state than a secular state.

However, after so much commendation and praises, those men of God should enlighten the governor and the entire state and the nation on how to run a Christian state according to the teaching of The Holy Bible.

A Christian state must be ruled according to the teachings of Holy Scriptures, this can be easily verified in the books of Romans 13:1-4, 1Peter 2:3, etc.

Below are some strict Biblical rules that The Clerics should guide Gov. Wike to impose in his Christian Rivers State:
1. All beer parlors and drinking joints should be abolished immediately, and drinking should be prohibited with immediate effect, in Rivers Christian State: Leviticus 10:9, Number 6:3-4
2. A lady should not go to church without Hijab (veil), otherwise her head should be shaved off: Corinthians 11:5-6
3. Human traffickers should be put to death: Exodus 21:16
4. All Babalawos within Rivers state should be put to death: Exodus 22:18
5. Anyone committing adultery should be put to death: Leviticus 20:10
6. Anyone caught insulting his parent should be put to death: Exodus 21:17
7. Mini Skirts, are prohibited for women, and they must cover their bodies: Deuteronomy 22:5, I Timothy 2:9
8. Anyone who forces himself to have a sex with a girl (not his wife) should simply put to death: Deuteronomy 22:25
9. Everyone must take off his/her shoes before entering Church: Exodus 3:5, Acts 7:33
10. Performing Ablution before entering church: Exodus 40:31-32
These 10 points are enough for a start of a good moral Christian state.
So I urge those ‘men of God’ to assemble themselves again in Rivers state, this time not shower only praises on the governor, but to educate the state on the strict rules of the bible.
What I expect of them is to admonish Wike not to destroy Muslims places of worship, but help them build it as in the teaching of the Bible.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Mayeldah(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
If you have the picture of the Mosque before it was demolished, Please share. If not please shut the Bleep up you Boko Haram terrorist.

Hausaman:
Nothing Against Islam ?. We the Muslims have nothing against you. Your singular act of Demolition of A Mosque says a lot about your personality. That history will judge you for this singular action.
Asari Dokubo said it all, its on record you did it. So this public relationship you are trying to do is called, Eye Service.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:
There anger is just Rivers state is a Christian state but in actual facts, is a Christian state..
Nobody cares about their anger!!!
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by follock007(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
ISLAM grin

Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by rikithor(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
wike are you the founder of this terrorist religion?, let the owner claim or show allegiance mbok
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You that doesn't even have the courage to call the name of your state?

Lol. You who was afraid of doing simple Google search because of what you might find
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by atimadesign(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Action speaks louder than Voice..
HOUSE PLAN, Are you building your house? ATIMA are Cost-effective professionals in Building designs,cost and construction..Call or watsup +2348036336212, +2348023006540 Our services is across the federation.

Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why is that your problem.
DimIsaac10:
All does above spoiling Islam just to please Christianity they don't even practice....
You can't make heaven...
Its not possible..........

Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is history judging you and your lot already for the churches you destroyed in the past. You take pleasure in hurting but don't want to get hurt. hypocrites, don't know why the gov is even trying to clarify instead of ignoring them.
Hausaman:
Nothing Against Islam ?. We the Muslims have nothing against you. Your singular act of Demolition of A Mosque says a lot about your personality. That history will judge you for this singular action.
Asari Dokubo said it all, its on record you did it. So this public relationship you are trying to do is called, Eye Service.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
The same way Muslims are converting to Christianity/other religion in large numbers everyday.
Abbeyrazaq20:
Smiles..... You own no one apology if truly your intentions are good and pure, and not against ISLAM

But if it's, So sorry to disappoint you because you are just giving ISLAM more publicity. Many sane people of other religions might want to read more about ISLAM but will eventually convert to the ISLAM
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
E.g Islam.
kadiri3:
SO U LIKE SCAM RELIGION?
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Keep watching till you go blind.
magzey:
even Asari Dokubo testifies the demolition that he too used to pray in the Mosque. so who is fooling who? Wike or Fayehimi and more over Wike Himself said the place is under court processes and that they have won the case thats why they DEMOLISHED THE Mosque . who is fooling who?
WE just dey Watch from Far North , when time comes it shall Tell undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Because they are intolerants that want to be tolerated.
Thisis2raw:
I don't get this, Churches are been burnt and destroyed in North and nobody makes noises about it.
Why are northern in particular carrying this one on their head?
Na Wike get time to they answer this people sef.
For the record there was no mosque there from the onset,and to add my state is a Christian State. Sorry for not been sorry

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Pascal181: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
magzey:

What are you saying a LOst Soul. Jacob, Jesus,Abraham were all Muslims and have prayed to God in Islamic ways. Better come out and follow the true Religion time is short before grave come calling. undecided
U really need brain surgery
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
The fact that you lie to yourself will not change it to truth.a lie is a lie no matter the coloration you give it.
magzey:

What are you saying a LOst Soul. Jacob, Jesus,Abraham were all Muslims and have prayed to God in Islamic ways. Better come out and follow the true Religion time is short before grave come calling. undecided
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
What do you have to say about those that declared their states sharia States.
banji1:
Mr Wike, the very day you declared Rivers state a christian state, that day you became partisan and unequivocally a Muslim abhorrent!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
What do you have to say about those that declared their states sharia States, some Nigerians are so pathetically onesided.
banji1:
Mr Wike, the very day you declared Rivers state a christian state, that day you became partisan and unequivocally a Muslim abhorrent!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Those who want to be respected must first learn to respect others.
maasoap:
Firstly, you declared Rivers state a Christian state instead of Cultists state
Secondly, you demolished a central mosque that has building approval in the heart of state capital.
Thirdly, you suspended Muslims pilgrimage board members. All in one month!
How can I say you hate Islam? You really loved Islam. What should we be expecting next? May be Muslims living in Rivers state need tags
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by yetunsbay(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Just like today when I passed across a church with inscription - Mary, the mother of God (in their mumu mind)

How gullible is the painter, clergy and congregation ... Chai
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by DimIsaac10(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
LLMG:
Why is that your problem.
My problem is just that you mind your business..
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
As Christians, we're accommodating.
And ignorant
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Go border yourself with your koran and sharia states.don't know why muslims are so jealous of Christians and the Bible that they are do overwhelmed.they just can't do without it.
XAKISLAM:
*Declaration of Rivers as Christian State-*
To God Be the Glory!---

One of the most exciting news recently was a declaration by Gov. Wike of Rivers State in the presence of senior clergy men, that his state is a Christian state. Masha Allah.

Am happy that many men of God have shower praises to the governor for this ‘giant step’, including Pastor E. Adeboye.
I as a Muslim, wish to commend gov. Wike for this excellent pronunciation. Because as a Muslim, I will be more happy with a Christian state than a secular state.

However, after so much commendation and praises, those men of God should enlighten the governor and the entire state and the nation on how to run a Christian state according to the teaching of The Holy Bible.

A Christian state must be ruled according to the teachings of Holy Scriptures, this can be easily verified in the books of Romans 13:1-4, 1Peter 2:3, etc.

Below are some strict Biblical rules that The Clerics should guide Gov. Wike to impose in his Christian Rivers State:
1. All beer parlors and drinking joints should be abolished immediately, and drinking should be prohibited with immediate effect, in Rivers Christian State: Leviticus 10:9, Number 6:3-4
2. A lady should not go to church without Hijab (veil), otherwise her head should be shaved off: Corinthians 11:5-6
3. Human traffickers should be put to death: Exodus 21:16
4. All Babalawos within Rivers state should be put to death: Exodus 22:18
5. Anyone committing adultery should be put to death: Leviticus 20:10
6. Anyone caught insulting his parent should be put to death: Exodus 21:17
7. Mini Skirts, are prohibited for women, and they must cover their bodies: Deuteronomy 22:5, I Timothy 2:9
8. Anyone who forces himself to have a sex with a girl (not his wife) should simply put to death: Deuteronomy 22:25
9. Everyone must take off his/her shoes before entering Church: Exodus 3:5, Acts 7:33
10. Performing Ablution before entering church: Exodus 40:31-32
These 10 points are enough for a start of a good moral Christian state.
So I urge those ‘men of God’ to assemble themselves again in Rivers state, this time not shower only praises on the governor, but to educate the state on the strict rules of the bible.
What I expect of them is to admonish Wike not to destroy Muslims places of worship, but help them build it as in the teaching of the Bible.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by LLMG: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
It is Nigeria's business.
DimIsaac10:

My problem is just that you mind your business..
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by baratech: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
The problem is that Nigerians are too religious... Everything religion gets them angry...

They are not talking about the roads in rivers state, or security... It's mosque, Muslim, Christian... Bla bla bla

Wake up people!!!
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by DimIsaac10(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2019
LLMG:
It is Nigeria's business.
So you can't interpret simple English bah
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2019
maasoap:

Lol. You who was afraid of doing simple Google search because of what you might find

Trash.

Deal with inferiority complex else name ur state let's compare with the said cultist state.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2019
LLMG:
Those who want to be respected must first learn to respect others.

Meaning? A fanatic is doing his thing, you're talking about respect. Respect for who from who? Boko Haram reloaded
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash.

Deal with inferiority complex else name ur state let's compare with the said cultist state.

Nothing to compare, Rivers state is a number one pathetic state in Nigeria today. You don't want to be a resident of that state for now
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2019
maasoap:

Nothing to compare, Rivers state is a number one pathetic state in Nigeria today. You don't want to be a resident of that state for now

Your state or be calm.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
banji1:

Are you a teacher?

Same way many states in the north that have adopted sharia are abhorrent of Christians yea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 / Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election / Bode George: 'Oshiomhole's Utterances Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.