Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Am Not Against Islam - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Against Islam - Wike (29551 Views)

Ipob War Against Islam Is Getting Out Of Hand / Atiku: Northern Muslim Blasts Yoruba Muslim For Going Against Islam / I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by chokekachy: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
The minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesome Wike, has refuted rumours alleging that he is advocating for policies that are against Islamic religious practices.

He said this when he received members of the Abuja National Mosque management committee led by the Etsu of Nupe, Yahaya Abubakar on Wednesday, October 18.

This comes after a popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi described Wike as "a satanic person", adding that "Tinubu should remove the minister of Abuja; if not, we will collide with him. On the day of a bath, the navel is not hidden."

Responding to the allegations, Wike said: "There's no government, not one that will hesistate not to support the maintenance of our national monument be it Islam, be it Christain because all of us we are in authority. Everyday we say may God help us, if we say may God help us what are the centres of worship of that God you call to help you, if that center of worship is not there how then would you begin to say may God help us. So you also have a role to make sure that centre of worship is still maintained well for the worship of God. So let me declare to you here sir, whatever assistance you think which the previous administration or authority has been helping, if we do not surpass it we will continue to do that."

https://fb.watch/nMPX7Uv38O/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7882379/cant-trust-christians-nigerias-security#126491988

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by KiNg0G: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Whenever I see this man the words STOMACH INFASTRUCTURE add up in my head voluntarily.
I don't know why

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike, don't mind them.
Dont mind Gumi and his group of terrorists.
We know where this is all coming from.
They have failed in their usual propaganda already.

How did we even get here as a country!?
One idiot from far northwest or Northeast will be saying the FCT is a Muslim State so a Christian person shouldn’t be the Minister!?
Our problem is multifaceted.

It is just the same cries of the same sets of perennial failures and losers......
They all roll together still.....

Atiku and his Boy boy Obi Pandora are still one and the same.
Atiku introduced Obi to Gumi, the number terrorist sympathizer and negotiator in the world.
Atiku, Gumi, all in one picture above,
And the relationship continue few months before the election when Obi visited to continue their evil agenda.
Anything against peace in Nigeria 🇳🇬 is what they are after.
Failures.

Nigeria will succeed.

Tntsi:
A...boys will leave gumi now and call peter obi.
So you know your Pandora terrorists supporter is best friend with this Boko haram negotiator.
You quickly throw it out there before dem call your failure obi always in black.
Hypocrite.
See dem 2 best friends in abating criminals, kidnappers and murderers below.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by success1smyn(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
One of the biggest problems we face in Nigeria is religion, but unfortunately we don't recognize it as a problem.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Davinity: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
You go explain, explain tire... No evidence
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Olarewaju89: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
undecided

Wike pls remove your mouth from Muslims people because those people aren't smiling like we Christians do.

I come in peace ✌️

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Felabrity: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike the 2nd greatest election rigger

Champ

15 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Enemyofpeace: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
post=126495263:
Reading
joblessness

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by EmeeNaka: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
I see

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by UnknownT: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
The same way they lied against Peter Obi that he demolished Mosques when he was a Governor, they have started that same agenda against Wike on Twitter that he also demolished Mosques in Rivers State when he was a governor
Because they know they have idiotssss who will readily believe any nonsense they dish out against Southern politicians

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Quality20(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Waye tambeye ka?
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike, u better don't mind that idiot called sheik gumi. I dey ur back

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by MarveworldG: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Noted
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by freemonts87: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Well said my Oga. grin
You're a Christian so no one should be surprised when you try to elevate Christian standards

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by TimFisher2: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
cool

Any Southerner that will fall for this must not see the two full moons ahead.

You will die immediately... When I say Southerners.I mean Igbos.

Allow them to fight their shit... don't fight for Wike. I know we are too emotional.

Allow them to fight their battles... because once the election comes again...you will see them unite again and lampoon you.

The last election taught us a big lesson. Wike is on his own.

Let Agbados fight for him...he is their new darling daddy. Slayer of IPOB.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Sabadon(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
undecided
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
chokekachy:

https://fb.watch/nMPX7Uv38O/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7882379/cant-trust-christians-nigerias-security#126491988

Politics aside, Wike shouldn't have responded to that terrorist sympathizer named Sheikh Gumi, If Nigeria had a working security architecture, people like this Sheikh Gumi should have been locked up with the keys thrown into the Atlantic Ocean.

He is a threat to national security for always inciting violence and judging from his influence on his brainwashed fanatic Muslim followers he shouldn't be allowed to speak publicly.

Well, CSU revelation rendered our institutions useless...what a pity.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by backinsidse: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Omo, me no understand oh angry
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by dododawa1: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
NIGERIA

And

Religion
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by mobileboy: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
This Muslims are one of the loudest cry babies in the world, always complaining over irrelevancies

In same countries where deborah was burnt to death, same place where non-muslims are prevented from practising their religion in Kwara
same countries with Muslim Muslim presidency

Imagine if the president and vice president are both Christians, they will have started protesting now

they commit all the religious crime and cry foul

now wonder they mostly support Hamas attack against Isreal then cry when Isreal refuse to to turn the other cheek like most Christian do

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Honoredeblazac: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
If Wike is not against Islam, then why was it that when he was accused of demolishing a mosque in rivers, he came out to respond that rivers is a Christian state? Why did he say that him losing the pdp primaries was a religious matter? He has always been Anti Islam and Anti Igbo so let him go and sit down. Abuja no be rivers

Rivers is a Christian state
https://punchng.com/rivers-is-a-christian-state-wike-insists/?amp

Wike demolishes mosque
https://www.thecable.ng/video-wike-lied-he-demolished-my-mosque-says-asari/amp

I lost PDP primaries because of religion
https://www.arise.tv/wamakko-to-wike-you-did-not-lose-pdp-primary-because-of-religion/
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by atobs4real(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
yes Oga wike.
Islam is like an evil religion except my yoruba muslims practicing it rightly

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Macdeey: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin

You and Gumi don enter ONE Chance grin grin grin

You go explain Tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by fredoooooo: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
We know honorable... leave those pholees pdp and lp jihadist.
Just concentrate on doing good for Nigeria...
If they don't like it they can leave the country and come back after your tenure.
Instead of making g noise in Nigeria, why not just move to Palestine and help them there, if truly you're a Muslim..

44 Likes

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by boldtruthalways: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Your too much talking will land you in trouble.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Femisol(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
This film will be long.
Sheik GUMI VS WIKE
Finally WIKe has meet his match

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / Jonathan Signs 6 Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.