Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) (20062 Views)

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by obembet(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
What's the business of EFCC with oil thief?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by BRASH: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Damn! The list is pan naija. Everybody is involved,with international connect. Bigots will be disapointed. Name checkers will bow in shame. No body is innocent . We all contribute to the mess.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
webshopNG:

They are oil engineers
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
presleYzzi:

Do you know if the whites in the picture are American citizens? undecided
Same ol' Nigeria;
100k bail is enough for freedom

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by momodub: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Straight to prison them don wear prison cloth allready
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by effty(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
momodub:
Straight to prison them don wear prison cloth allready
Na your papa go enter prison.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Osidazz19: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
presleYzzi:
undecided

Is that not white people I'm seeing??
Please notify the FBI, white steal from blacks too!

Lol..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by emperorzz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
I've not read through but if I don't see names of police officers, military men and politicians, then this arrest is not sincere.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Allwility: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
These are no oil thieves.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by theomerio: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oh please!
The real oil thieves re in Abuja. They should go there and arrest them all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by gulfer: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
A name amongst them looks very familiar, we worked together in our hustling days in Victoria island angry angry angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by goshen26: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
See their head! Una go get mouth watering job yet you won't satisfy
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Revolva(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some idiot will turn dis to tribal ground useless tribalist

Efcc have d right to catch any body doing bunkering na

If Dem catch u na u sabi
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by naijajobx: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Came4amod: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oyinbo sef dey follow loot this country .. Aside .. Nigeria is blessed .. Make God send a messier .. Not sowore oo .. We don't need war or revolution.. We need deplomatic settlement .. Not to break away but to restructure the system of government.. Make it less attractive .. Make stiff .. Unbiased policies
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by adeskee(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
when it comes to committing crime,our unity is second to none.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Str8talk21: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
How many illegal mineral miners have EFCC arrested since inception?
This is barbaric....it is there God given natural resources...why are we still tied to this leprous North?
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Heavenschild:
Everybody in Nigeria is a potential thief...Even those commenting below and above me would steal if given any little opportunity

Ok! So we understand you're a self-confessed potential thief. The only advise is that next time speak for yourself and don't judge people by your own standards.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2019
adam4success:
In Naira marley. Voice.Everybody is a scammer.

Permit me to ask. Have you subjected your reasoning to Naira Marley's?
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2019
BobiNick:
They will definitely call their oga at the top and they will be released after big settlement. Efcc and oil theft is a joke.

So you support they continue to steal oil and authorities look away?
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Nanop1:
Please help me ask all this northerners wey full efcc if na dem get that oil... What do u expect wen only 1 percent of the population which is mainly north is eating the oil money...

You are happier that the oil be stolen by Mexican and Ukrainians among others.......and rather unhappy that these thieves are caught by Nigerians (just because notherners are in EFCC)?
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
These are not thieves. They're all taking what naturally belongs to them. If they're all Niger Deltans o!

How many fulani oil well owners have ever been paraded since the civil war of 1970? Do Hausafulanis deserve to possess Oil blocs that God gave Niger Delta people? Yet they owned 90% of all oil resources and still manage the Oil sector firmly with Buhari as pet minister.

Abeg leave those guys joor

1. They are thieves, even if their are Niger-Deltans
2. The moment the constitution stipulates that ownership of everything in the sub-surface belongs to the FG, then Oil in Niger-Delta belongs to all Nigerians, just as Gold in Ilesa and Zamfara for example.
3. Fulanis do not own 90% of the oil blocks in Nigeria. That is a lie, there is not factual evidence that supports this. Rather data shows that ownership of oil blocks is distributed well enough https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/the-north-does-not-control-nigeria-s-oil-blocks.html
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
Our leaders are the one teaching us to steal .I don't support stealing in any form but our leaders too should do the need needful and live up to their responsibilities.

The "leaders" are not teaching "us" to steal. You steal because you want to
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2019
obembet:
What's the business of EFCC with oil thief?

It is an economic and financial crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nanop1: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2019
mapet:

You are happier that the oil be stolen by Mexican and Ukrainians among others.......and rather unhappy that these thieves are caught by Nigerians (just because notherners are in EFCC)?

Isn't the North stealing d oil too... What is the benefits of the people of the region that has that oil.. 90 percent of the North own those oil Wells n blocks so wat do u want me to say B4..
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Nanop1:

Isn't the North stealing d oil too... What is the benefits of the people of the region that has that oil.. 90 percent of the North own those oil Wells n blocks so wat do u want me to say B4..

1. How is the North stealing the oil?
2. 90% of North owning oil wells or 90% of Oil well own by notherners? Which of the false premise are you laying here. Either ways it is a blatant lie.
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nanop1: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2019
mapet:

1. How is the North stealing the oil?
2. 90% of North owning oil wells or 90% of Oil well own by notherners? Which of the false premise are you laying here. Either ways it is a blatant lie.

I will show u proofs with video evidences so relax and check ur wall soon
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by mapet: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Nanop1:

I will show u proofs with video evidences so relax and check ur wall soon

Sure be my guest....
Re: EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) by olayemioshiyemi: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2019
The "leaders" are not teaching "us" to steal. You steal because you want to

Do you understand the meaning of leaders at all ? How do you rate the societal display/attitudes of our leaders ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses / German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.