Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Davido Teases Timaya, Peruzzi And All His Unmarried Friends To Go And Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teases Timaya, Peruzzi And All His Unmarried Friends To Go And Marry (247 Views)

If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma / "If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This"— Davido Teases Chioma / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Teases Timaya, Peruzzi And All His Unmarried Friends To Go And Marry by Anythingtrendin: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davido teases Timaya, Peruzzi and All His Unmarried friends To Go and Marry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXcbDfvUZs
Re: Davido Teases Timaya, Peruzzi And All His Unmarried Friends To Go And Marry by calabaman(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Booking space just in case! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cindy Emerges Head Of House / Watch Tiwa Savage Battle Poco Lee On Stage For Zanku Supremacy / Kanye West Tops Jay-z And Drake To Become Forbes 2019 Highest Paid Hip-hop A....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.