Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia (41176 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Lagbaja01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hhmm
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by sweetilicious(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by bluecircle470: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
For God sake when is Buhari going to take actions! Why do we always have leadership problem in this country? We keep on acting like a cursed nation
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by rhymesnoni(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
See what this Coward is saying "xynophobia Cannot be stop"

South Africa is a Country full of hate and jelousy
Nonsense
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
The World is watching ,South Africa can never be the same again,for those Nigerians that have ears leave their country and come back home,the hatred is so real.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
This woman is talking rubbish
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by martins21: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
I love to think that if South Africans where half as intelligent as Nigerians, Apartheid would have not lasted too long. The Actions of there leaders have proven my thoughts to be right.

1 Like

Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by jonel044: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
they are trying this trash cos Nig currently have a Fulani Sudanese imposter president. If a true Nigerian was the president like obj,gej,Abacha etc was at the hem of affairs by now those angers would have cleared and sense restored to those fools
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
True that.

Cheap deal on a Lexus down in my signature.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by chinos20(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Liars
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by emmnprince(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
If the police and other law enforcement agencies failed to do their work by arresting and curtailing the activities of these criminals who push/sell drugs, and commit all sort of crimes like rape, murder and the likes, then their heads should be held responsible & replaced.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Empiree: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
bluecircle470:
For God sake when is Buhari going to take actions! Why do we always have leadership problem in this country? We keep on acting like a cursed nation

Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by genabc(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Criminals or not they are all South africans, their government has to tame them down before every country start retaliating and it won't be funny.

Most South africans need mental evaluation, they have low self-esteem and act like uncivilized people.

Let be sincere, do we have any moral justification to condemn xenophobia? What of "Ghana Must Go" we also staged in 1983? The truth is that we blacks don't like oneother.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Aladdin1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
trash as usual! becos they have an hidden xenophobic agenda that has the secret passive backing of the southafrican governent.the fire they made to burn their enemies would soon become an uncontrolable inferno that would spread to their own abode and consume them all.only time would tell.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by presleYzzi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The case of South Africa is quite a unique one and one that must be understudied for sake of understanding the theory of 'collective low self esteem and awareness'. Until now, I did not understand the supposition that an entire nation can be caught up in ignorance and esteem.

We underestimated the impact of apartheid on their people.

Richdad

Man wey get sense!
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Beface(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Their no angry reach us but our government know how to stop our anger. Example is the attacked on Shoprite,within minutes our security done stop the nonsense. No excuse or Justification on this issue because it is a policy of SA government for their security agencies not to react. Every actions and inactions of government is a policy.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by lagdmark(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hausaman:
We Nigerians are very Crazy people by Nationality
You people will never read, only rush to comment. She admitted that her country is helpless and confused, but they have police and security agencies to deal with criminals both citizens or foreigners and not to allow hooligans and thugs to play police.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by morpheus24: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Julius the only man in South Africa speaking the truth as it is.

Love this guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Fe0gaaIjw
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by just2simple: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
cool If SA are inimical to foreign nationals, then they will hardly move forward as a nation shocked
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by dejio42(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
u dont know what gave birth to angry nations ABI? come to 9ja,dont go to Nigeria ooo I mean 9ja
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by mofedamijo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
LOL, LEPROSY OF A NATION, RWANDA HAS FACED ONE OF THE MOST BRUTAL AND MONSTROUS GENOCIDE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, BUT TODAY THEY ACT AS NOTHING HAPPENED, THEY HAVE EMBRACED PEACE. SECONDLY, I LAUGH WHEN SOUTH AFRICANS USE THE APARTHEID ARA HAS THE CAUSE OF THEIR FOOLISHNESS, ONE THING THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT SOME OF US ARE RESEARCHERS.
NOW, IF YOU TELL ME THE APARTHEID BROUGHT OUT THIS EVIL IN THEM, THEN TELL ME, WHY IS IT THAT YOUNG MEN WHO WERE NOT BORN DURING APARTHEID, YOUNG MEN WHO WERE BABIES DURING APARTHEID ARE THE ONES AT THE VERY FRONT PUSHING FOR THE KILLING AND MAIMING OF INNOCENT AFRICANS? THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU LOTS HAVE CHOSEN TO INFLICT ON YOURSELF WHAT I CALL, SOIINFLICT DESTRUCTION, I CONNED THAT WORLD FROM THE FRENCH WORD "SOI" WHICH MEANS SELF.

I WISH I WAS ACTIVELY IN THE A.U, SOUTH AFRICA WILL PAY WITH THEIR TEARS, BLOOD, AND SWEAT. JUST IN TWO WEEKS, THEIR ECONOMY WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE THAN SOMALIA, TRUST ME.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Criminals or not they are all South africans, their government has to tame them down before every country start retaliating and it won't be funny.

Most South africans need mental evaluation, they have low self-esteem and act like uncivilized people.

IronGalaxy I said this but you attacked me. my guy I'll be the most happiest person if Ben Carson can volunteer himself to do psychological evaluation for all of them
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
This bitch should be stoned!
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Kumadami: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
You think SA is an angry nation? come to Nigeria. SA is not an Angry nation ma, SA is ashut Wicked Nation
shut up Naija no dey angry at all if not una go do pass southy better leave every canri with their problems.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
FG have told her to keep quiet but it seems she does not want to listen.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
South Africans are angry and frustrated? They have not seen anger and frustration. If they take time to look up "angry" and "frustration," in a dictionary, they would see the picture of Nigeria. Nigeria is the epitome of anger and frustration, yet they do not lash out at foreigners residing in Nigeria. Nigerians would rather kill their own country men and women first before laying a finger on a foreigner. That's how Nigerians are wired...they could careless if a foreigner is in their backyard raking in millions as long as it's not his countryman.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

They are xenophobic, simple as that!!!... One of the fall outs of protracted colonization and apartheid.

From the statements of the leaders, including their clueless president, it is obvious the ugly trait trickled down from them.

I have never really liked that country tbh... Nothing happening now is new.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Moneywirer: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
godwinkessi:
This people are taking advantage of us not having a president to play with The Giant of Africa!

Also I’m thinking it’s old and unexposed people that controls the presidential media group!

I don’t think any of this news gets to anybody at all in the Aso rock. And mostly they don’t watch news casters on their TVs but Nat Geo Wild

Don't flatter yourself, the present day Nigeria is synonymous with the current Manchester United.
The two of them used to be great but not anymore

1 Like

Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by Iamgrey5(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The case of South Africa is quite a unique one and one that must be understudied for sake of understanding the theory of 'collective low self esteem and awareness'. Until now, I did not understand the supposition that an entire nation can be caught up in ignorance and esteem.

We underestimated the impact of apartheid on their people.

Richdad
Hypocrite!

I know you will never face the real issue and try to dance around it like an ostrich hide from a predator.

Yet, you attacked me on the other thread when I called the bluff of a particular woman who was playing bride to the South African government.

I guess a cheap imitation of NWA for likes and recognition is what you count as an achievement.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by NwanyiOkpa(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kumadami:
shut up Naija no dey angry at all if not una go do pass southy better leave every canri with their problems.

punctuate so that i can understand you.
Re: We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia by moorevic(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Reminds me of one movie "Chaka the zulu" heartless demon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.