Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,344 members, 7,867,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Hs: Spotlight On Lyricist, Redkad - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hs: Spotlight On Lyricist, Redkad (633 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST / Is Nas Still Rap's Best Lyricist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hs: Spotlight On Lyricist, Redkad by Kwame08: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
Download RedKad - Born Me For Lagos
http://hiphopsouth./2010/10/28/spotlight-on-lyricist-redkad

Real name Ifeanyichukwu Benard Ibeabuchi,a final yr student of the university of Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Redkad is fast becoming Nigeria’s deepest lyricist. He is a super lyricist and has a very good delivery too. Born and brought up on the streets of Okota,Lagos. Redkad grew up listening to concious emcess like Nas, Jayz, 2pac, Krs-One , Common ,Guru , Prodigy, Dead Prez, Modenine, Proverb e.t.c. An indigine of Abia state he’s is a special blend of education and music as he aims to show that Nigerian artiste can as well be intelligent.As a forerunner to his album which is expected to drop later in the year,half of his mixtape HIPHOP (Dead or Alive?) has been released on the internet and is free for download and more recently his first single Born Me For Lagos produced by a london based producer La ‘Trax is gaining alot of ground and respect nation wide.

(1) (Reply)

Beazy Music Mondays (week11) - Beazy Ft Eva And Kel – What’s Your Name(remix) / Mo’cheddah Gets N5m Deal As Soulmate Ambassador / World Premiere: X.o Senavoe Ft. Efya – Mama (can You Hear Me)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.