Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Need 2 Good Writers Urgently - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need 2 Good Writers Urgently (515 Views)

Are There No Good Writers On Nairaland? / I Need 2 Writers / I Need 2 Good Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need 2 Good Writers Urgently by peggywebbs(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have a lot of workload and would like to get two good writers that can write buying guides for products. The pay is N1 per word and there is constant flow of work.

You can send me samples of a product guide you have written before. If you don't have a sample, you can write a sample buying guide on any product with just two paragraphs. It should have an interesting introduction with a a question.

You can send me this on my emails peggywebbs01@gmail.com. Please Also send your Skype ID.

I hope to start immediately. Thank you
Re: Need 2 Good Writers Urgently by peggywebbs(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Thread Closed

(1) (Reply)

These Books Will Make You Fall In Love With African Fantasy Novels --dear Weekly / 52 Transition Words And Phrases To Keep Your Writing Whole And Well Knit. / Epilogue “i Love You, But…”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.