Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo (462 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by Gisters: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, has asked Busola Dakolo, to stop telling lies ''up and dan''.

Fatoyinbo stated this while reacting to the court paper Busola filed at the Federal High Court Abuja recently. Busola in the court paper, insisted that Fatoyinbo raped her. She demanded for an apology and also for Fatoyinbo to pay N10 million legal fees for the case.

See what Fatoyinbo posted on his IG page this evening...

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/stop-telling-lies-up-and-dan-biodun-fatoyinbo-tells-busola-dakolo

Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by akinade28(f): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Honestly, I'm short of words. Only God knows the truth.
I pray the truth prevails and justice is gotten for either the dakolos or pastor Fatoyinbo.
Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by Gisters: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
kiss

Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by Adepet222(f): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
This case will land well. I know it
Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by Abfinest007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
how will I pay for what we both enjoyed if you didn't enjoy it why did you not speak out all the while beside you don't have evidence
Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by mcemmy0z: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
your bar never enter red na him you dey pray with English...

Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by simonlee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
when i heard she's now asking for N10million... grin

1 Like

Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by festacman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: ''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo by internationalman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Truth is this pastor fvcked this girl but not rape....

Is rape Possible in a doggie position?

But me as a man I would not support my wife with a motion like this because at the end of the day it only brings shame to the family... But not every man is like me..

Like I always ask; being that she's a celebrity, if these pastor was a nobody in the society, would she have raised this motion after so many years?

I don't support rape and I also don't support a rape victim who all she does is tries to publicize a case in other to become popular off of it..

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Moore And Marc Daly Split After Two Years Of Marriage And One Child / BREAKING: Toyin Abraham Vs Lizzy Anjorin: Kemi Olunloyo Sheds Tears (video) / Dr Sid Celebrates Milestone Achievement Of Not Smoking For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.