Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (40743 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sweetrace(f): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
So we should not believe what we read on Instagram, but we should Busola’s story even though she has no evidence. Nah so!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tiger28: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kemi is COZA's unofficial spoke person. A Christian body paying a blogger to rubbish their accuser? We will all meet Jehovah ONE DAY!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Patosky4U: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
new2012:
Let kemi earn her money, she has no dignity, no value, no sense. Aint that how so many make money in Nigeria? 'Money is sweet even if it comes in dirty sack'

She will still bite what she can not chew in no distant time.

The issue here is how a pastor (supposed man of God) pay a lunatic/several bloggers to launder his image- even our own on nairaland.

Lots of PR guys are involve to clean an image here, it seems image on earth is more valuable that that of the afterlife, what again do these pastors preach? One for all?

Guy stop assuming things it will be good for ur health what evidence did you have that it was the pastor that paid her to be doing the rubbish talk by her.... Why don't you reason it the other way round that maybe it was the dakolos that even paid her to be dishing in rubbish to tarnish the pastor image the more. If u don't have an evidence of something just shut up and stop taking paracetamol on those that have already made it in life

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by doublecross(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
francescainnoce:
Presently, in this world where we live in, so many things are possible. yet so many things are not possible. But my only concern is that the Nigerian Youths and young adults should maximise their rapid response skills to trends - extend those skills to things that will grow and elevate us. these guys (the accuser and the accused) are financially stable to an extent in a quote, but many youths and young adults buy data to keep up with the news. And at night-fall, when social media and trend may be quite, they begin to feel depressed wondering why they never achieve much.

We- the people are behind the publicity and the sudden flame of so many stories that wouldn't fetch us any benefit whatsoever. Why should I be concerned about what the media says concerning a sensitive matter when in fact, I can reach out to the courthouse and get answers (IF I AM SO ENGROSSED). And then focus on important things that could increase my productivity in life. Then you go to church on Sunday, asking God to pick your call, let me ask you, WHEN DID YOU CALL ON GOD? DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?
DO YOU EVEN HAVE CALL CREDIT TO CALL GOD, because the last time I checked, you used your last 1k to buy internet data to keep up with publicity news.

just so you know, you are your own problem and the farthest you can grow is in the number of your followers. BE GUIDED
you get sense! in as much as i hate the dull nigeria president, he was truly right when he said nigerian youths are lazy

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by slowie(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
maxdozie:

Your wife
Your mother
Your daughter will get raped .. then I hope and pray you forgive the rapist ...
When your son,
Your father
Your brother will be framed for rape nobody will listen to you.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by awetaiye2015: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
This Timi is the most shameless man I've ever seen. I strongly condemn rape but a case like this, even if it's true, I rather leave it for God. After all, he has not met his wife wen it happened. And if fatoyinbo was a truck pusher, will they have the confidence to say he raped her years ago? Many girls are been raped, but by a nobody and they keep it rather than speaking up at that time, but make the guy turn celeb, u go see talk.

Timi should have encouraged the wife to leave it for God and pray the pastor meets his karma if it was true. For this action he took, he is looking for money with this case and not justice.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mirrorlenz: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
CotenantNIG:
But we saw the legal papers now

Abi is that one fake too

Clearly, you didn't read

The N10m demanded is to carry out ORDER D: Apology on atleast 2 national newspapers frontpages and 2 national television for 7 days.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mirrorlenz: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
awetaiye2015:
This Timi is the most shameless man I've ever seen. I strongly condemn rape but a case like this, even if it's true, I rather leave it for God. After all, he has not met his wife wen it happened. And if fatoyinbo was a truck pusher, will they have the confidence to say he raped her years ago? Many girls are been raped, but by a nobody and they keep it rather than speaking up at that time, but make the guy turn celeb, u go see talk.

Timi should have encouraged the wife to leave it for God and pray the pastor meets his karma if it was true. For this action he took, he is looking for money with this case and not justice.

Easier said than done. I pray you don't encounter similar problems
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbadavid: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Singer Timi Dakolo Reacted To The Rumour Flying Through Kemi Oluloyo That Busola Demands 10million Naira

According to him, he is not even in Nigeria currently, he advised the people not to believe things they are seeing on intagram, that God knows where Kemi Olunloyo printed the letter that shows that his wife, Busola demanded for 10million naira.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQzZvINJKxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6b7XoprCoI
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbadavid: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by naijajobx: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
ohh
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wonder233: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
I doubt
Sunnycliff:
Will the money if paid restore the fuccc to the unfuccked state?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dotedote: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
I see a shameless fool.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Godwithus2020(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lest we forget, I remembered vividly when Busola raised the accusations, Nigerians told her to stop social media trial and lodge her case in a court of law.Here we are,Pastor bringing his defense to social media.Sir, if u have nothing to hide, go and defend yourself in court. But one thing I'm very sure of is that this case will be like Time and her ex husband when issue of STD was brought up in court. Believe me, this case will bring up dirty secrets about Busola and Pastor Coza. Busola seems ready,but I think Pastor is scared.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sowilli: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Very “childish man” .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
crazygod:

It seems u are his financial accountant abi?/

Exactly!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

But I pity your life sha. How did you come into the conclusion that she was paid by the pastor? You have a very big problem, the pastor is not the cause of your problem. Sense fall on you. Idiat

You're now a seer? Unfortunately you see other peoples problems and can't see yours..

Thanks for the insult man, its not that hard to prove your upbringing...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Patosky4U:

Guy stop assuming things it will be good for ur health what evidence did you have that it was the pastor that paid her to be doing the rubbish talk by her.... Why don't you reason it the other way round that maybe it was the dakolos that even paid her to be dishing in rubbish to tarnish the pastor image the more. If u don't have an evidence of something just shut up and stop taking paracetamol on those that have already made it in life

Please when you've calm down and your brain sync properly, re-read what you wrote and if it still make sense to you, then damn!

Dakolos paid Kemi to launder the pastor's image? Wow! You're kind of reasoning in reverse.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
anpipac:
Idle foolish bastard. You lack wisdom. You are not born wisdom. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. The fire will burn you soonest is warming up. I don't know that pastor before and I have not seen him before neither are mine a Yoruba man. But you will face God soonest.

..and the pastor won't face God? We all will face that judgement and it doesn't matter whether you're a pastor or a nobody.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by maxdozie(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
slowie:

When your son,
Your father
Your brother will be framed for rape nobody will listen to you.

I will make sure they prove their innocence!...
Now stop talking trash.. ask your so called pastor to prove his innocence instead of beating around the bush
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by jnoz23(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Will the money if paid restore the fuccc to the unfuccked state?

Don't think so
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sniper101(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by IamCharles123: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
CotenantNIG:
But we saw the legal papers now

Abi is that one fake too
You saw a paper from kemi and u believe, if you take any news from kemi serious then you are probably having mental issues.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by IamCharles123: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Patosky4U:

Guy u dey think backward, him demanding 10million from the pastor is only tarnishing his image, not the pastor image. So ur point is, he paid kemi 10million naira to tarnish his image.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by IkaTV: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2019
*IKATV�*

Have you Heard of this interesting WhatsApp TV� where you can get all the Mtn,Glo,Airtel cheats, Funny memes�, Cheats and codes, Funny Videos�, Adverts� , Giveaways �, and so many more!! �.

Well then, search no more because at IkaTV� You can get all these goodies by just clicking on the link below��

https:///send?phone=2348168092901&text=Hello,+IkaTV+I'd+like+to+join+your+TV.+Save+my+number+as+
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wealth2al(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by MarvelousMe: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2019
banji1:
From every lie, there's always an atom of truth. Mr Dakolo please feel free to sue Miss Olunloyo for the libel, or keep shut!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

Is there an atom of truth that the coza pastor raped Busola?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.