Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On Xenophobia In South Africa,blames Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On Xenophobia In South Africa,blames Igbos (583 Views)

Notorious Tinubu's Surpporter Blames Igbos For Costlier International Passport / Boko Haram Members Vs Chiwetalu Agu: Reno Omokri Blames Igbos / After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On Xenophobia In South Africa,blames Igbos by fuckerholic(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
While being interviewed by pressmen to air his views concerning the recent attacks on Nigerians in South Africa he stated..
“Only An Arrogant Tribe Like The Igbos Will Invade Another’s Tribe Hometown In Large Numbers And Demand Equality And ownership.
“When Igbos Go To Other People’s Country And States, They Make No Efforts To Accommodate Their Host Culture Or Respect Them,”

“Ndigbo Need To Change And Improve Some Of Their Mentality By Respecting Other People Culture And Lives Whenever They Find Themselves In Another Zone Outside Theirs.”

“When I Say I’m Not Igbo, They Start Coming After Me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On Xenophobia In South Africa,blames Igbos by garyaustin(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
He cannot say that. Are Igbo's in America guilty of this allegation? Are the ones in Europe guilty as charged? Please stop putting words in his mouth. He has a big task of keeping Lagos gutters clean and running efficiently. He has no time for such crap. I so submit.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On Xenophobia In South Africa,blames Igbos by BabaO2: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
garyaustin:
He cannot say that. Are Igbo's in America guilty of this allegation? Are the ones in Europe guilty as charged? Please stop putting words in his mouth. He has a big task of keeping Lagos gutters clean and running efficiently. He has no time for such crap. I so submit.
Igbos were just rounded up in US for serious criminal offence. 'Nigerians' are so much respected and adored outside the country, but ibos keep destroying our values and respect in every country they are fortunate to enter, story and hatred for igbos is not different across WA coast. Nuisances should not stampede FG to go and fight a shameless battle with SA.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On Xenophobia In South Africa,blames Igbos by garyaustin(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2019
BabaO2:
Igbos were just rounded up in US for serious criminal offence. 'Nigerians' are so much respected and adored outside the country, but ibos keep destroying our values and respect in every country they are fortunate to enter, story and hatred for igbos is not different across WA coast. Nuisances should not stampede FG to go and fight a shameless battle with SA.
The fact in issue is about the statement attributed to Mr. Joe Igbokwe. I still maintain that he cannot and does not have time for such crap. Keeping Lagos gutters clean is not a small thing.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Realise Why His Dynasty Failed / Finally, Sen. Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood After Losing In Court / Share Your Pleasant Encounter And Experience With Other Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.