Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,866 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) (35860 Views)

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Which is why we say people should stop carrying so much money around for security. Of course if this was for untraceable sharing... that's a different matter wink
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2019
englishmart:
No thanks to Buhari and his maladministration.
When they shot him, did he die completely?
If truly it's Buhari, why are u not stealing. What makes u not to rob?
Don't be a hypocrite
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by udomma1005(m): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2019
He's not yet dead, responding to questions when brought into my unit. Terrible fella, he is!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by brightleave(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by brightleave(m): 4:06am On Sep 10, 2019
VocabMaster:
One down. I repeat one down!
how many more to go? I repeat, how many more to go?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Question:

Which idiot in Nigeria Bayelsa moves around in Nigeria Bayelsa state with money in a Ghana Must Go Bag like it's a 90s Nollywood movie?

Why would anyone go to the NCMDB HQ in Bayelsa with cash if not to give a bribe?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 5:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by idesylvester(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2019
My brother na common 1.5k oooo
Ajagunsegun1:
may his soul rest in pieces...stupid man, look at what killed you.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2019
Both he and the person who withdrew the money are criminals. What are you doing with 1.5million naira in cash if not for nefarious activities. EFCC should open a department to monitor large cash movements. The intent is clearly to blank out an electronic transaction and potential trail. I will not even start with the robbery itself.

Once a while the police should use undercover/plain clothes guys to setup anti robbery stings so that these criminals can actually be caught not killed or escaped. There is no better deterrent to wanton criminality than a series of randon, deliberate dummy runs. When certain crimes escalate to very high levels one sure the way to unhinge it is to fight back with a great deal of tact and craft.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2019
God thank u for giving me the spirit to believe that its hardwork that pays... And am enjoying my hardwork money... I no dey shame put for my work wey dey put food for my table oo.. if I were tear tear cloth and babe wey waka pass me fine I go toast am like that.. she gree she gree.. if she no gree another one dey.. can't come and be shot because of 1.5m

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by VocabMaster: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2019
brightleave:
how many more to go? I repeat, how many more to go?

We are in the same boat.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by peeps4u: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2019
guru90:
Instead of stealing..... enter drug line naaaaa..

Stealing only brings shame and disgrace.

And drug dealing doesn't bring shame and disgrace?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Bleeding will still kill the idiot.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by felzylix(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2019
First, I think the media and the victim are covering something up here, probably looting gone wrong. How do you have just 1.5m in a Ghana must go bag? Nah #100 denomination?

Secondly, Blacks are savages and animalistic, how could they leave him to bleed in that condition only to bring out phones and be snapping. He is never condemned until tried and found guilty.

In a sane system he should be administered proper medical attention given that he is an asset even if he wasn't, the comments I've read on here made me weep for how humanity has been left to the dog's.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Waliezi33: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2019
This news caption is misleading. The Armed Robbers neither stormed Local Content office nor did the Soldiers in Local Content office complex shoot at them. Please verify your report before publication
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2019
This robbery activities in bayelsa state is getting out of hand..usually this guys have strategic means of following up a customer in the bank..I have been a victim of this fools twice, cross me with a Toyota Camry, went away with 1million,which belongs to a customer.. That debt is still been payed by me as I speak..
Only God knows what the state government,security agents are actually doing about it.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Unie30: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Instead of using their muscles to hustle, they decided to ply the easy road.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Anslempet: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2019
What is country turning to for God sake why can't we hustle in peace and all this hurting of others human, girls and our celebrities are the cause of this let live in peace.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Am waiting for the police to come say the robbers are Igp Covert team going on an operation to acquire 1.5 that belong to the government and the soldiers bursted the job again.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by SoaringLife01: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
englishmart:
No thanks to Buhari and his maladministration.
When they shot him, did he die completely?

Wetin concern Buhari and this matter....na Buhari sey make them go rob? abi that young man when dey drive balance and take keke na fool?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Siralgebra04:

If truly it's Buhari, why are u not stealing. What makes u not to rob?
Don't be a hypocrite

What gives the assurance his not a Nairalander in the morning armed robber at night. With this his school of thought I believe his a criminally minded fellow who is capable of blocking roads with Dane guns

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
udomma1005:
He's not yet dead, responding to questions when brought into my unit. Terrible fella, he is!

Everything happened in my very before..

Hopefully he can give clues to the whereabout of his colleagues

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by harley88(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
ogbonti:

shorrop there, u waste pipe.. have u ever seen an armed robber in action before? have you been a victim before? IF your answers to the above 2 questions are YES, you will not be talking this way... angry

So you are justifying jungle justice. Then how are you different from the Armed robber then??
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by harley88(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
babtoundey:

Oyinbo pepper, human rights activist, you are duly noticed.

When you see them operate you know they are non-human.

What does my complexion have to do with anything?? Be smart

Call me activist or whatever, what I said stands
If you can support jungle justice for criminals then you are not different from the xenophobic S Africans!!! Now geddifok
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by babtoundey(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
harley88:

What does my complexion have to do with anything?? Be smart

Call me activist or whatever, what I said stands
If you can support jungle justice for criminals then you are not different from the xenophobic S Africans!!! Now geddifok

Who even knows or cares to know about your complexion? What is even jungle justice about the case presented here. An armed rubber was shot during operation you opined people should have rescued him. Rescued him from what? If you know so much and care so much for human rights and it protection why don't you march to the scene and register your displeasure at the way he was treated?!

Besides, it isn't late. You can still notify the police about you care for the man and the bond you share with him. Arindin!
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
peeps4u:

And drug dealing doesn't bring shame and disgrace?

At least, it is buying and selling biz.......
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by lagdmark(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
greatbrian:
Am waiting for the police to come say the robbers are Igp Covert team going on an operation to acquire 1.5 that belong to the government and the soldiers bursted the job again.
Does not not make any sense, meaning nonsense.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by harley88(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
babtoundey:

Who even knows or cares to know about your complexion? What is even jungle justice about the case presented here. An armed rubber was shot during operation you opined people should have rescued him. Rescued him from what? If you know so much and care so much for human rights and it protection why don't you march to the scene and register your displeasure at the way he was treated?!

Besides, it isn't late. You can still notify the police about you care for the man and the bond you share with him. Arindin!

Hogwash. So when someone has been shot and is bleeding out, he should not be offered medical assistance??
Well that's the level of your intelligence so I'm really not bothered!!!
I just hope you and your likes stop such inhumane, savage and archaic behaviour.

Eranko
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by peeps4u: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
guru90:

At least, it is buying and selling biz.......

Go and sell it Saudi Arabia or go publicly to sell it and tell me you won't face shame and disgrace.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by babtoundey(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
harley88:

Hogwash. So when someone has been shot and is bleeding out, he should not be offered medical assistance??
I just hope you and your likes stop such inhumane, savage and archaic behaviour.

Eranko

Just go and inform the police how you are moved by his brutal handlings and, do remember to tell them your connection with him. So lo stupid ni..
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by babtoundey(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
harley88:

Eranko

Also, to show your pro-human side match to the heart of Sambisa forest and render "medical assistance" to those bleeding blood sucking terrorist. If you cannot do any of these two, then stop disturbing us with your human right nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.