Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) (35704 Views)

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
harley88:

So you are justifying jungle justice. Then how are you different from the Armed robber then??

The Late Sage, Chief Gani Fawehinmi once said "it is morally deficient to be law abiding in a lawless society"

Let me ask you a simple question and please give me a genuine answer

GOD FORBID ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK YOUR HOME, RAPES YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER BEFORE YOUR EYES, BEAT YOU TO STUPOR, INFLICT LIFE CHANGING INJURIES ON YOU - HUMILIATES YOU, STEAL ALL YOUR VALUABLES AND MONEY - AND AFTER 3 DAYS, THE ROBBERS WERE ALL ARRESTED AND YOU WENT TO THE POLICE STATION TO IDENTIFY THEM, YOU SAW YOUR VALUABLES AS EVIDENCE WITH YOUR OWN EYES. THE I.P.O. PROMISED YOU - the law abiding gentleman - ALL OF THEM WILL BE PROSECUTED, THEN ONE WEEK LATER, THEY ARE ALL RELEASED AND THE CASE DROPPED FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE BLA BLA BLA, obviously THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN DESTROYED ( for sure egunje has been offered) AND THIS SAME ROBBER STROLLED PAST YOU ONE COOL EVENING THREATENING YOUR LIFE, THAT HE WILL SURELY COME BACK FOR YOU, MOCKING YOU TO GO AND TELL THE POLICE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS WELL CONNECTED

tell me in one response, (YES or NO) if you hear that while on a mission, they were all caught by street people at the crime scene, will you advise that he be handed to the police again or burnt alive?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by harley88(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
babtoundey:

Just go and inform the police how you are moved by his brutal handlings and, do remember to tell them your connection with him. So lo stupid ni..

Oro ode.....
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by harley88(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
ogbonti:

The Late Sage, Chief Gani Fawehinmi once said "it is morally deficient to be law abiding in a lawless society"

Let me ask you a simple question and please give me a genuine answer

GOD FORBID ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK YOUR HOME, RAPES YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER BEFORE YOUR EYES, BEAT YOU TO STUPOR, INFLICT LIFE CHANGING INJURIES ON YOU - HUMILIATES YOU, STEAL ALL YOUR VALUABLES AND MONEY - AND AFTER 3 DAYS, THE ROBBERS WERE ALL ARRESTED AND YOU WENT TO THE POLICE STATION TO IDENTIFY THEM, YOU SAW YOUR VALUABLES AS EVIDENCE WITH YOUR OWN EYES. THE I.P.O. PROMISED YOU - the law abiding gentleman - ALL OF THEM WILL BE PROSECUTED, THEN ONE WEEK LATER, THEY ARE ALL RELEASED AND THE CASE DROPPED FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE BLA BLA BLA, obviously THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN DESTROYED ( for sure egunje has been offered) AND THIS SAME ROBBER STROLLED PAST YOU ONE COOL EVENING THREATENING YOUR LIFE, THAT HE WILL SURELY COME BACK FOR YOU, MOCKING YOU TO GO AND TELL THE POLICE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS WELL CONNECTED

tell me in one response, (YES or NO) if you hear that while on a mission, they were all caught by street people at the crime scene, will you advise that he be handed to the police again or burnt alive?

Why should I answer the question??
Is that the scenario been played out in the news??
Re: Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
harley88:

Why should I answer the question??
Is that the scenario been played out in the news??

You see your life? when confronted with a hypothetical situation of why robbers are given jungle justice - you failed to see reasons with the victim

tell your fellow armed robbers - Nigeria is a jungle which the robbers helped create - they will be subject to jungle justice, PERIOD!.

If they do not like jungle justice, they (the robbers) should not behave like animals causing mayhem everywhere - go sleep yeye pikin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.