Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) (33178 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by Didijiji: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Wasedoita:
K
you people just register monikers to scam people
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2019
why do Nigerians see Americans singing or dancing to their music as an achievement ?

I see it as inferiority complex or slavish mentality. undecided

we sing and dance to theirs I dont see them posting it all over social media.
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by renewable1(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who are these people.
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nice one. For those using Gotv and Dstv check my last thread for ur promo.
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

When you mistakenly find yourself in the middle of 2 major idiotic commenters in @opebiboy and @NwaAmaikpe, then you know you have got a big problem. They command a large army of Zombies, retards, and lowlifes who can easily swift a thread down the gutters of abuse and insolence.

Richdad
grin

Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by munafav(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Teni forever
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Omo see nipppples o jigbi jigbi
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a feat for Teni.
I'm sure because of this, she'd win at least 4 Grammy awards.

Because all my life I have never seen an American blog make a deal out of PSquare jamming to any of Usher's songs.

It seems you have gone for deliverance .the devils residing onyour body are reducing
Re: Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) by webngnews: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts / Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.