Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online (70958 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by NaijaWebDesign(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Advice me please!!!
Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
When would men learn?....

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by blazepascal(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
This aint funny at all

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Rootprof(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Like I said in one of my threads... Becareful of people you work with,some boys only think of sex with lady nothing more,and they can do anything to sex with you, but you can prevent that by not joining the bad wagons... Dress well,don't out to all parties,don't just follow people out,don't accept gifts money or assistance from everybody, don't drink just everything u see,... Be safe

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by deltateam: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lamasta:
The evil men do lives with them

The perpetrators of this dastardly acts should be brought to justice.

Since charms and bra were tied together, it means they are also ritualists or G boys. They wanted to use the girl for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by rocknation62(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
here to see the video grin cheesy
And what will you derive from that?

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by wabbyland(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Advice me please!!!
she's telling you that everything is going to be ok. You don't worry about a thing. She's tested ok
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by koyyess: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
'brought to book' keh

Its times like this I wish we were in the military era.

Any animal who rapes deserves to be given public execution.

They deserve immediate death by hanging after an acid bath.

When other negroe animals with rape tendencies see how they will end up, no one will tell them to reset their brains. To repent go hungry them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by 9jaRealist: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
Why them no go rape her when some ladies e de be them like to walk unclad for road. Mtchew

Here comes the DUMB misogynists... undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elxandre:
These idiots are the reason women are scared to visit men in Naija. angry

If its any consolation, it is a man who fighting to ensure d girl gets justice. Where are all d female so called anti-rape activists?
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by richPHAROAH: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
the fact that you saw that doesnt meant shit. procecute him for the crime of rape. it is not illegal to see hair net and bra or pant in his hiuse. as regards the charms, dont forget that we have african traditional religion. why didnt you say u found bible or quaran in ihis house. i am an agnotic that dont believe all that religious humpa jumpoloko. just do the right think u fuckers

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by 9jaRealist: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
EXCELLENT! cool

Tragic irony is if convicted and jailed...
They might end up getting raped themselves. SMH

>
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
Why them no go rape her when some ladies e de be them like to walk unclad for road. Mtchew

How does what u said correlate with d story & how does it justify rape in general?

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by culf: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
grin

those this sounds funny to you?
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by renewable1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Seriousness:

He is right.
I do see a lot of women dress half naked,and I know they do this to look sexy and attract men.

Though I am STRONGLY AGAINST RAPE.

Pls don't misunderstand me,the truth is bitter

U still didn't answer d question. How does what he said about women dressing unclad in public correlate with d story & how does it justify rape in general?

3 Likes

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Legendguru: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Edusouls(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Those delta people are cursed with evil and they love practicing it, na only dem see cultism and baad thing? Haba

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Ogaga87(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Advice me please!!!

She is actually calling your destiny to be locked up if at all there is still hope in your future.. Nothing goes more stupid that fvcking someone else wife
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by ctleurocollege: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
I hope they rot in jail

See my signature
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Advice me please!!!
Dat sign is an invitation to ur grave...Run for ur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.