Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online (70972 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by aviato(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
here to see the video grin cheesy
You find this funny?
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Mercy2006(f): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
This girl will be traumatic for a long time.Hope she gets the help she needs on time because she might be sworn off men for life.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Yellowmoon1400(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abeg wetin the girl find go there in the first place....God bless Mr.Harrison the evil doers were punished...
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by VolvoS60(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Seriousness:

A lot of men will learn when women start covering vital parts of there body properly.
Don't misunderstand me I'm only saying the truth.
If a man that cannot control himself sexual sees different women half naked every day even if he can't have sex with any of them(half naked women)one day he will be driven by his sexual urge to have sex with any lady by force no matter how the lady exposes or properly covers her body.
Unfortunately the innocent girls are mostly victims.

^^^
You are right, Sir.

A lot of Toyota, Hyundai, Honda and Kia owners do not have any sense. What do they mean by driving their common, low value econoboxes around when so many of us are walking? Are they mad? angry

They need to keep their cars at home so that the rest of us will not be tempted. angry

They do not understand that some of us have a compulsive need to get in any reliable car we see and drive it away. And we are prepared to kill you or anyone who dares to try stop us. Even if the car belongs to you.

If people cannot keep their cars safely locked away at home, then I cannot be blamed for the outcome. It isn't my fault if I cannot quench or control my lust for reliable transportation.

If you must bring your car out, make sure it is draped in a full length car cover to avoid leading me into temptation. If I should so much as see a hint of an exposed wheel cover or alloy rim then all bets are off. My thirst must be slaked!

Damn fools.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jobia:
Rape cases are becoming too rampant, what tf is going on angry
have u heard of the name buhari?
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
Why them no go rape her when some ladies e de be them like to walk unclad for road. Mtchew
You must be irredeemably stupiid
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by olu77(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Advice me please!!!

Rent is due. That is the meaning.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by olu77(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Sadist, that you are male does not imply you are free from rape in today's world.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
olu77:

Sadist, that you are male does not imply you are free from rape in today's world.

please you can arrange the rape on my behalf grin cheesy
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by olu77(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

please you can arrange the rape on my behalf grin cheesy

I am not sadistic. I don't wish you what you wish other people.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by citruslimited(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
For goodness sake people are heartless.
Why don't you hustle, make money, marry and bleeb you wife every minute if you so crave for it.
Why raping some ones daughter, mother, and wife to be ?
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by banji1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
If I'd stumbled on those black patches all over her body, without being told, I would have swore those were tattoos. Those men were cruel. They must be mad to face the law.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Advice me please!!!

she meant always remember to close your door while going out, the street is not safe

you need to be taking one spoon of hypo morning, afternoon and night for this evil thought to leave you grin

those guys will never know peace. God please whenever I'm about to misbehave pls guide me
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Mummymahdi(f): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
b4 ladies use to be scared of a stranger but with the internet now they move to d unknown without any hesitation, many examples are already on ground but no ladies are deaf and dumb u ntill such happen!!! she will live with the consequences of visiting male stranger for life.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by TruckFit(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

undecided undecidedVerseLean embarassed embarassed
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
henrybangs44:

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
henrybangs44:

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
henrybangs44:

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by toprealman: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elxandre:
These idiots are the reason women are scared to visit men in Naija. angry
Are you sure
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by imitateMe(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
This girl will be traumatic for a long time.Hope she gets the help she needs on time because she might be sworn off men for life.
How is that our concern? If she likes let her not even talk to men, na she go suffer am. Forget the past and forge on! Life's too short!!
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by imitateMe(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yellowmoon1400:
Abeg wetin the girl find go there in the first place....God bless Mr.Harrison the evil doers were punished...
They won't hear. When you think chopping men's money is being smart, things like that will happen eventually.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by calabaman(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
^^^^
I like your moniker.

Indeed alcohol kills!!!
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by seangy4konji: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
So?wen leave bra hairnet in guy house..charm can be for different things. I have charms at home for safety and health. Is DAT a crime.

They did wrong for that and should be prosecuted but bra plants and charm..

Any girlfriend can forget that in my house..don't mean shitt
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by kurlz(f): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elxandre:
These idiots are the reason women are scared to visit men in Naija. angry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The fear of men's house is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Elxandre(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
kurlz:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The fear of men's house is the beginning of wisdom.
Don't fear na. wink
some of us are still welcoming. grin
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Back2Daura(m): 5:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg make them Bleep those guys Yash inside cell/prison for allowing woman toto carry you come prison even with all the plenty women out there. Make them Bleep their Yash wella.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by kurlz(f): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Elxandre:

Don't fear na. wink
some of us are still welcoming. grin

Hnnm really!!
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by DeHumbleTboy: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
iRyan:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy agbi gbagbuo gi
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by DeHumbleTboy: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
iRyan:

shit it takes one who's irredeemably stupid to know someone who's irredeemably stupid. Akpa amu udele di ka gi.
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by Rawhumper(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
That is why u need to be very careful people you meet and respond to when talked to.

I really feel for you ladies,that precious thing God gave you is endangering your lives.

My advice,carry small knife in your bag anywhere you go,it may save you someday

quote author=Jobia post=82099367]Rape cases are becoming too rampant, what tf is going on angry[/quote]
Re: Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online by emmanuel7541: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Cameroonian Women Spotted Fighting Over A Man (Photos) / Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.