Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Help With Solar Options - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help With Solar Options (193 Views)

Recharging Inverter Battery With Solar And Gen Same Time? / Phone Charging Bussinesss With Solar Power / Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Solar Options by CoLdFLaMeS2: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have a big problem which is that I'm currently serving(NYSC) in a rural area where there's no hope for electricity supply in the next few months and there's hardly a place to charge my gadgets to my satisfaction and I've been weighing the option of going for a small gen set or the mtn yellow box.
The gadgets in question are just my laptop(which needs to be active for at least 12 hours a day with a greater proportion of those hours at night) and my phone only.
Please, penny-wise and maybe with experience, which of the above options do you think will be okay for me having in mind that I have a budget of just 30k and just for the service year.

P.s.
If there's any nice alternative, please do let me know too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anti Theft System Installation For Shoplifting Prevention / Intruder Burglar Alarm System / Twitter Returns To The Mac With New Catalyst App Now Available For Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.