Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Video Of Two Politicians Fighting In Church Over Control Of Constituency - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Two Politicians Fighting In Church Over Control Of Constituency (257 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) / Kenyan Politicians Fight In Church Over Control Of Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Two Politicians Fighting In Church Over Control Of Constituency by Naijanewsgist00: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2019
Video of two politicians fighting in church over control of constituency

Two Kenyan politicians and members of parliament, Ndindi Nyoro and Maina Kamanda were captured in a video fighting yesterday in church.

The two politicians were at the Gatui Catholic Church in Muranga and reportedly fought over the control of Kiharu constituency, GhanaGuardian reports.

The fight ensued after Nyoro stormed the church’s fundraiser which Kamanda was attending with other Kieleweke MPs.

Nyoro disrupted the event, insisting that he is the only one with the right to invite leaders to events in his constituency as Kiharu’s MP.

“I am the MP and I am the only one who can invite people to functions in this constituency. I respect Maina Kamanda as a father and an elder, but I cannot allow him to come all the way from Nairobi to rule Kiharu Constituency,” Nyoro said.

He also stated that the event will not go on because he wasn’t invited to the event holding in his constituency.

A viral video shared by Nation captured moment the two lawmakers engaged in a shouting match at the event attended by about 20 members of Parliament, before reaching for each other’s clothes.

CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO WATCH VIDEO
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/two-politicians-fighting/
Re: Video Of Two Politicians Fighting In Church Over Control Of Constituency by Glycosunde: 1:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Everywhere all over Africa our politicians have gone mad but I guess they are copying from Nigeria their big brother in failure

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers Oil In The North / African Students Doing U.S. And European Students ' Works For Money / IDS Tried To Heckle Faiza Shaheen &blame D Windrush Scandal On Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.