Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) (12455 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Video Of Two Politicians Fighting In Church Over Control Of Constituency / Kenyan Politicians Fight In Church Over Control Of Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by titiloyeblog: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Two Kenyan politicians and members of parliament, Ndindi Nyoro and Maina Kamanda engaged in a fight yesterday at Gatui Catholic Church in Muranga over the control of Kiharu constituency.

The fight ensued after Nyoro stormed the church's fundraiser which Kamanda was attending with other Kieleweke MPs. Nyoro disrupted the event, insisting that he is the only one with the right to invite leaders to events in his constituency as Kiharu's MP.

“I am the MP and I am the only one who can invite people to functions in this constituency. I respect Maina Kamanda as a father and an elder, but I cannot allow him to come all the way from Nairobi to rule Kiharu Constituency,” Nyoro said.

He also stated that the event will not go on because he wasn't invited to the event holding in his constituency.

A viral video shared by Nation captured moment the two lawmakers engaged in a shouting match at the event attended by about 20 members of Parliament, before reaching for each other's clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i_VC5y81w0

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/kenyan-politicians-fight-in-church-over.html
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by ladilawal82(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Even in church undecided ... They've thrown their self-dignity to the dogs.

6 Likes

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2019
so bad .I hope politicians doesn't copy this style
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by lmm4real: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2019
Another sad day for African Politics.
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Ekakamba: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Na dem! grin tongue
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
We haf hear!
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Kenya and rubbish news.......

2 Likes

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by helinues: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Crazy news always from Kenya

14 Likes

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin

That's more like it....following the money trail...

kenya, Nigeria's junior brother they need learn how to keep banter quiet over here its been perfected.

1 Like

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Dedication
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by theenchanter: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Orishirishi..
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by passyhansome(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2019
funke...
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Ziel20: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Na this kind thing dey make Jesus carry koboko.

If he was there I'm sure he would've flogged the devil out of them just like he did to those traders who were selling their merchandise in the synagogue.

You don't come to God's temple and do rubbish.

cry
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Toscarele: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Kenyans and Zimbabweans are weirdos
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Olamsoh: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
I don't know who needs to hear this but...

• You are not stupid
• Your life is not pointless
• You are not ugly
• Not everybody hates you
• You are intelligent
• Your life has meaning
• You are unique
• There are people who TRULY care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Kenya, u can't get any good news from there

apart from running 100 kilometers
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
grin

People go still worship for this Limited Liability Company next week
Re: Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) by heckymaicon(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Kenya and weird news ehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] / Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda / Argentina VP Kirchner Sentenced To Six Years Jail Term Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.