Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ (710 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ by error4040: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2019

According to Entertainment Weekly A whole heap of actors are coming to Coming to America.

Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, and James Earl Jones will all be reprising their roles from the first installment. They will be joining a list of recognizable names like Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes, and Kiki Layne.

Snipes will play a new character named General Izzi, who rules a neighboring country to Zamunda, homeland of Murphy’s Prince Akeem. Layne will play Akeem’s daughter, and Leslie Jones’ role is being kept under wraps. James Earl Jones, of course, will reprise his role as Akeem’s father, King Jaffe Joffer, with Bates as royal servant Oha.

The original 1988 film also starred Shari Headley, John Amos, Paul Bates, and many others. It was centered around Prince Akeem who traveled from Africa to find true love and while working at a fast-food restaurant he fell in love with the owner’s daughter.

The sequel will reunite the trio of Murphy, Snipes, and director Craig Brewer, who worked together on the upcoming biopic Dolemite Is My Name, which tells the tale of provocative stand-up comedian Rudy Ray Moore.

SOURCE:
https://shegbo.com/2019/09/10/rick-ross-leslie-jones-wesley-snipes-to-join-cast-of-coming-to-america-2/

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ by jeffizy(m): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2019
That was a great movie!
Unfortunately,I fear for the success of the sophomore movie. Some of the actors are fading off already.
Re: Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ by BarrElChapo(m): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Rozay ! smiley
Re: Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ by Amazingman(m): 4:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Emeka ike will spoil the market value of this movie
Re: Rick Ross, Leslie Jones, Wesley Snipes To Join Cast Of ‘coming To America 2’ by PapaNnamdi: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2019
coming to America 1 still in my laptop,

movie of life,.
that movie and Norbit are my best Eddy morphy movies

buh I fear the part 2 of coming to America with be like tecno compared to iPhone

(1) (Reply)

- / Gotv To Remove FOX From 30th September 2021 / Nollywood Actor Raji Lawal Slapped By His Son For 30 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.