Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere (26893 Views)

Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie / "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by StagethemTVee: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Linda Ikeji has premiered the movie Dark October, based on the true life story of Aluu 4 who were brutally murdered while schooling in Uniport by indigenes of their host town, Aluu.

The parents of the 4 victims had written to Linda Ikeji through a NGO asking her to stop the release of the movie because she did not have their permission to document the tragic experience as a movie.

Linda Ikeji and Cast at the Movie Premiere of Dark October

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwNk5zrDlg

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Amuluonyenaego: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Her kpekus dn reach nollywood? 🙈🙈🙈

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by temitope27(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Last last the movie will be trash

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmmmm, alright
Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Zanotee: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dark memories sad

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Womanwoman: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Linda’s insensitivity though

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Lamanii22(f): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
She still went ahead?

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Kingpele(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wrong to make money off people's pains...the pains of the relatives of those involved will revived and they will be traumatised over again...this is wrong

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by meum: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
No be every true life story suppose be movie. She get her story she should have used that

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by VisaInfoNL: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023

IF you have 300k, would you buy a Samsung or Xiaomi phone?

If yes, why.

Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by princeade86(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
My woman

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Mindlog: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Not getting the families involved before production, is a heartless way to go about telling the story.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Generalwoodz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
The so called "parents" are some disgruntled peeps whom prolly wants cashout from heartwrenching story of the boys. You can't tell me Linda is doing any wrong telling the story to the world. She's not.

Linda won't bring back any memories because the memories never left.

Tragedy happens and stories are told.

The only thing they could do is maybe point out a scene that doesn't represent the life the boys lived when the movie is released.

Christopher Wallace aka Notorious BIG is a good mention.

In the movie, B.I.G was portrayed in such a way that the girl who fuccked him in real life had to call them out.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by iampeterben(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Elderustin: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
This my sweet babe still de boil. No dulling babe. Enjoy ur time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Okiton: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by ShaqFu: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na WA oh. I thought the family got a court injunction stopping her from releasing this movie? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by 3phase(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why can't the victim families sue her to prevent her from releasing the movie. She seems not to care at all. She's only interested in enriching her pocket

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Elderustin: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

IF you have 300k, would you buy a Samsung or Xiaomi phone?

If yes, why.

Thanks
for what nau? grin how much will I make in return grin

For this APC time? U don't think of how u go take survive till 25th February 2023. I salute u bro

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by inoki247: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almost everybody like doing things in a lawless way in this country imagine using people life story to cashout without getting dem involved..

The citizens are just the same as the Politicians we always abuse cos na Citizens lata turn politicians.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmm.... permission from the parents to make a movie on the incident? ... does she have to get permission from the killers too? Is this a money move?
I believe this is very good since it will be like a documentary and a lesson for those who are quick to pass judgement without looking into an accusation. We need more movies like these.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by MrUchenna1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
If you don't tell your story, someone else will.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Sabadon(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Either ways the story must be told to generations yet unborn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Vickypat(f): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bringing back painful memories ,this not nice at alllllll....... Nigeria and lawlessness and 5&6 shaa

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Enemyofpeace: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
I hear sey wizkid been wan fok this aunty, but the smell of her pusssssssy made his prick not to rice up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by letitrainnow(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
The parents of the 4 victims had written to Linda Ikeji through a NGO asking her to stop the release of the movie because she did not have their permission to document the tragic experience as a movie. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by BeanX(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Omo those boys just died a painful death, the first time I watched that video my body was just boiling with rage, it will never be well with ALUU community. 😡😡

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Hector90(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Atleast, she is a voice....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by Originalsly: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mindlog:

Not getting the families involved before production, is a heartless way to go about telling the story.

I hear you on this .... but don't jump to conclusions ... the very thing the mob did that lead to the murders. Don't you think she did? ... to find out about what they were like to give more depth to the story? I strongly believe she did ... but they held her to ransom and she said screw it ... and moved on. They are not claiming they were not consulted .... they are claiming she did not get permission. They should be quiet... or speak the whole truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters / BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React / Still On The Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.