Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death (39430 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by princfred(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
daddytime:
So saddening.

What a striking resemblance.

Perhaps the mother-love missed could have been a contributing factor to how she is so short-fused and lashes out due to pent up anger and a lack of love.
All correct.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by Goldicon2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wow , this reminds me of one of them Vampire Diaries episodes . Rip To Her. Her beauty lives on
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by banji1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
OMG! She's so like her mom.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by TheSyndrome: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Photoshopped angry
Believe Tonto at your own peril undecided
That pic is Tonto herself with a little bit of vintage/antique editing

She was only trying to copy Davido undecided
But she is pretty BTW. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by gebest: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
olabrinks:
She’s 34/35
So sad because she looks just like her mother
If she was alive, I don’t think she would be the way she is now
if the mother was alive, she will not have been a celebrity today.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by MeeLan: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
hmmmm, from this pic, I guess mum was around 26 years old when she gave birth to t0t0 d!ck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by riches4me(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rest on. Lost mine eleven days ago. Life feels like I can't go on. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by Emilygodson: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
So much resemblance... RIP MAMA
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by cobsol(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
jrusky:
I thought as much she lost her mum too young and that is why she turned Delilah of our time haven't said that does not justified her lunatic and irresponsible character because she is not the only one on earth that lost mum at younger age.

Anyway RIP mama but your daughter don fall your hand plenty in the world she live oo let the angel in charge f delivering message to the people beyond to pls relay the message to the beautiful woman.

RIP beautiful mother.

You must be Yoruba!
Yoruba dey shit dey eat for the same place.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
GBAGBATI WOMAN!

At least he has given Churchil Olakunle some large quantity of his peace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by webngnews: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death by beejayphako(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2019
olabrinks:
She’s 34/35
So sad because she looks just like her mother
If she was alive, I don’t think she would be the way she is now

I strongly believe that too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / 2016 City People Entertainment Award In Pictures / Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.