Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl (29082 Views)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by moonbyte25: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tonto Dikeh has remembered her mother’s death amidst breakup brawl with her estranged lover, Kpokpogri.

The actress has taken to social media to mark the 32nd anniversary of her mum’s death.

Mounting all the courage she could pull together, she took to her varied Instagram page to remember her mother.

Tonto Dikeh wrote
‘Celebration of Life. 32years Gone. We’ve hurt, we’ve healed, now it’s time to celebrate what beautiful life you may have lived. I hope you keep on resting in Peace Mama. Love Always, Your Little Girl.’
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTl8n36obLN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It’s quite sad to witness Tonto Dikeh going through all this emotional stress when we thought she had found joy in Prince Kpokpogri.

But unfortunately, that joy was in a flash – Tonto Dikeh and Kpokpogri’s romantic relationship has ended in tears!

Currently, they’re fighting dirty as if there was no love between them in the first place.

Check out her post at the site below...

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/tonto-dikeh-remembers-her-dead-mother-following-breakup-brawl/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by dacblogger: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Be strong sis...
FTC for the first time ever... I dedicate this small win to my son whose birthday is tomorrow.
Papi, Mama loves you more than you can ever imagine kiss kiss.
Grow in good health and God's guidance.
Happy first birthday in addy. smiley

Nairalanders please show my cutie some love... cheesy

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by slawormiir: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

May her soul continue to rest in peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by StayMotivated: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tonto is really going through a lot. I pray she scales through this tough time.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Butterpie123: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Such is life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by kuntash: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa

What's all these hype about this girl all the time on nairaland , even always making front pages ..

Are the moderators related to her or something ?

In the rating of real naija actresses , she is not even in the first 50...

Amidst the very burning issues in the country , this one comes to fp ?

Nnnaaa meeeehn , abi na dammmnn Nigggarr I go call sef ..

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Female king indeed. grin

When she was bashing and badmouthing Churchill she must have forgotten that karma is a biitch,

But like the voice in the wilderness karma decided to visit her with a jalabia and gele in the person of kpokpogri with full force. grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Justbehave(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chai. Naso? After missing kpokpogarri's dick.Continue to rest in peace mama but your daughter is very shameless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
The spirit of Orunmila is telling me “Tonto Dickey” might commit suicide if all the “feminist by day, olosho by night” that are consoling & cheering her up do not stop with their filthy hypocrisy.

Now that she has remembered her late mother, expect to see her speaking in tongues & kabashing in one of those churches very soon - just to hide her shame & form strong woman.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by adebenson155: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
OBO OLE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by victons(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Drama
She will soon remember her father and uncles this period.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by PrinceOfLagos: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Love never been fair to her

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by almusay(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let that clown Toto Dike go and sleep
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
May mom's wonderful and sweet souls continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.

KingTonto : As beautiful as her mom.

kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Macmoni(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
R.i.P to her mom.... but to me she got what she deserved she dragged Churchill for years but karma brought that kpokpononse into her life for revenge any sane human being that
takes a proper look on that kpokpoo guy will know is no upgrade to Churchill in anyway that's the spirit of karma
Tonto has a serious problem in picking Her men whoelse remember when she was frolicking with Wizkid a well known womanizer I guess she only goes for the gold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Sibe007(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
She needs all the love and support she can get at this difficult time.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Lamanii22(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Awwww her mom was beautiful ❣️ .

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Cosmatikka: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alright

Looking for sympathy vote.
My only contribution is that if your mum (her soul rest in peace) was alive to raise u, u would not have been this toxic.
She could have thought you how to live with a man in peace and harmony

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Xscape047: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Drama queen is back ...

In recent weeks Bob risky n Mama King have been battling for front page ....

Doesn't that rings a bell ?

Btw there's way you can make your childhood pictures look like photos from the 80s 70s

Keywords...black and white filter

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by BigDolph(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rip mama tonto dike snr
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by blinking001(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
This woman needs therapy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Latidoh1: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please patronize my diesel business. 09019023425
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool She come resemble her Mama no be Small cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by StarUp: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
This small girl be like:

"Tonto, how market? You want to distract us from your relationehip crash with Kpokpogri abi? Seun is still waiting for his share of your kpekus o"... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Daniiel: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
G
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Arelyn: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Attitude is everything

A bad attitude is like a flat tyre, you can't go anywhere with it

Fact don't give a Bleep about how you feel!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Sonnobax15(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh..

Rip to her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Kajaard: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just fvcking stay off social media for once Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Shokoloko(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
I feel sorry for her. I believe her priority should be healing and not love.
She needs to take a step back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Faber(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Toto Dike is madly obsessed with two things...

Strong big dicks and the social media. She needs a therapy as soon as possible cos she is really loosing her mind.

Any Lady that lives on strong big dicks and social media validation, can land into depression when any of these two aforementioned stuffs becomes hard to get in her life.

Las las they always end up committing suicide.
We pray Tonto don't end in an ugly way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos / Yemi Alade's Casual Outfit To The Beach. (see Photos) / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.