Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Affiliated Cheque - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Affiliated Cheque (941 Views)

Which Bank Offers Savings A/c In Which I Can Receive Cheque Payments / I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. / Can One Cash An Overseas Cheque in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Affiliated Cheque by akingold(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2007
i need who can help me cash my affiliated cheque? pls help me
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 17, 2007
Thanks
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by richestlad: 12:46pm On May 17, 2007
Hello akingold,

Which do you prefer, being given a fish or taught how to fish?

Collection of your affiliate checks is very easy, you can do it yourself and even help people collec theirs.

You can call me for detailed information on this on 01 - 7680866 or email googlepay2007@yahoo.com

Stay safe and collect your checks yourself!
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by dontexe(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2007
I'll advice you open a domicilliary account with GTBank, pay the check in and you'll get your money after 20days. You don't need extra money to open the account, the cheque can be used to pen it. Don't call anybody.
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by akingold(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2007
thank to all your reply guy!
any alternate in case there is no much of money to open domiciliary account?
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by jamiuola(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2007
doms account with GTB is very hard to open, they may eventually not open it.
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by guchie(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2007
Hi, im also in need of an agent at US to help me cash my affiliate check. Should you find one, pls fill me in. Gdluck
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by dejsmiles(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2007
hi Akingold,pls do tell me the affiliate business u did to earn that check.
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by ogogoro: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2007
jamiuola:

doms account with GTB is very hard to open, they may eventually not open it.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. If you can't open one with GTB, Try ETB. I don't live in Nigeria, but with the help of someone who lives there, I was able to open one.
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by akanze: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2007
Affiliate checks?

I believe this is not an issue again in nigeria. graphcard has made everything, it is very easy to collect affiliate checks using graphcard.

you only pay $5 for the month you use the service irrespective of the amount of checks you receive.

You can also pay merchants or buy from any website within seconds, without hassles, you can also sell anything online using graphcard.

lets drop this issue of affiiate checks, it is now past and should not be discused on this forum.

you can try out graphcard right now, by visiting their official website
@ http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=17529

Registration is absolutely free!

NOTE: you can send money fro graphcard to any person in any country of the world.
Re: My Affiliated Cheque by nathdcute(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2007
Affiliate marketing is such a BIG life time money making opportunity on the net so far as far as Internet marketing is concerned,

If you had liked to learn more about How to make money doing affiliate marketing check out,
www.buildyourownmoneymakingportal..com

Hope it will help!

(1) (Reply)

New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money / Please I Will Like To Know If Pvc Slippers Is Among The Prohibiting List Of Good / Extra money-making tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.