Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) (38217 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by madenigga(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
wickedtuna:
Hehe...N99,999 for eyeglass. Okay o
With they eye glass you can see Donald trump

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:
Is she not quite older than him?

Is he complaining?

Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by madenigga(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
victorian:

Is he complaining?

That's some awkward stuff right there, I hope one day when the guy makes a comment about women you lots don't start calling him a gigolo or whatever its called
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by MillerJnr(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
this one belle divide like say Dem pump am, we go dey mistake fat and obesity to be shape for naija.
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:

That's some awkward stuff right there, I hope one day when the guy makes a comment about women you lots don't start calling him a gigolo or whatever its called

You think it's awkward? Nah it's not .

It's not everyday, women tend to date and have relationship with the kind of guys, we fantasize about. Most times our joy knows no bounds.
So even if it doesn't last? But we pray it last. At least we've experienced what love and passion means in some stages of our lives .
Whenever we look back, down Memory Lane, we sighs and smile. smiley

So don't worry, they are not complaining. smiley
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by fashrola(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
wickedtuna:
Hehe...N99,999 for eyeglass. Okay o

Most of those glasses aint worth that price.... Check them on ebay.. Even Prada eyeglasses are like $120... But since its sold in the mall what do you expect...
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by madenigga(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
victorian:

You think it's awkward? Nah it's not .

It's not everyday, women tend to date and have relationship with the kind of guys, we fantasize about. Most times our joy knows no bounds.
So even if it doesn't last? But we pray it last. At least we've experienced what love and passion means in some stages of our lives .
Whenever we look back, down Memory Lane, we sighs and smile. smiley

So don't worry, they are not complaining. smiley

So its true, I get heads up from ladies older than me, I see it as awkward or she's trying to lure me into a trap or a set up. I have been made to believe that women are supposed to date men older while men are supposed to date women younger
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:

So its true, I get heads up from ladies older than me, I see it as awkward or she's trying to lure me into a trap or a set up. I have been made to believe that women are supposed to date men older while men are supposed to date women younger

I understand your point.

But not all men like to date older women.

Not all Women like to date younger guy.

And not all women like to date older men, except he looks younger than his age, he looks fit and smells fresh. Then yea some women would love an older man.

It depend on both of them
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
wetin she wear, she dey like rainbow.
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:

See the kind people you dey follow for IG, shame on you!
that shame comes with another shame
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by gdolls: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
D Nigga na norseman??
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Person no go snap photo again, some people here already pray for their marriage to last.
Nigerian
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by lizdammy: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by healthshop247: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Goodluck to them

Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by webngnews: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
A simple, gentle, sane, responsible, reasonable-looking young man getting into this mess.... chai. He sure needs prayer
Re: Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) by veddah(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked grin..mc fish wey like thicker body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Risque Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.