Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. (4347 Views)

Information For N-tech Beneficiaries. / N-tech Software Registration For The Southern Region Has Commenced. / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by npowerng: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2019
AljazeeraBCH:
Please sir how can we know if we are invited? I did physical screening last year and someone called me yesterday that he received invitation sms to come to Abuja but I have not see my up to now

You will be contacted if selected for the program, provided you still use the mobile number you used in your registration process.
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by npowerng: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2019
AljazeeraBCH:
Please sir how can we know if we are invited? I did physical screening last year and someone called me yesterday that he received invitation sms to come to Abuja but I have not see my up to now

Kindly adhere to the instructions you receive over the phone, the SMS may or may not deliver on time and you need to be on the saver side.
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by npowerng: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2019
AljazeeraBCH:
Or is there any place we can go and check our names?

No. Only those selected are contacted.
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by npowerng: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Tflex01:

Please reply, where can I repair Afrione screen calibrator in Benin??

New GRA N02A, Federal Road.
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by nues1769: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2019
When is south starting their sofware training
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by npowerng: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
nues1769:
When is south starting their sofware training

We will contact those selected when it is time.
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ebowo:

E pain you I guess, quit jealousy, it doesn't pay
jealousy? who is jealous here? who is seeking the downfall of another person?
and finally before I forget, who is hiding under different monikers to sell honey? lol
you ofcoz!
oga, you better face your miserable life and stop hating on people. how does bitterness pay you? who is responsible for your failures and defects?
now go and play with your d*ick numbskull
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by Ebowo(f): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
zclass:

jealousy? who is jealous here? who is seeking the downfall of another person?
and finally before I forget, who is hiding under different monikers to sell honey? lol
you ofcoz!
oga, you better face your miserable life and stop hating on people. how does bitterness pay you? who is responsible for your failures and defects?
now go and play with your d*ick numbskull
Lol... so sorry, it was a mistake, I just noticed it was not ontolegit I mentioned... I mistakenly mentioned zclass
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Ebowo:

Lol... so sorry, it was a mistake, I just noticed it was not ontolegit I mentioned... I mistakenly mentioned zclass
Oga you're a monkey for pretending you didn't know who you're quoting.
you are using multiple monikers to hawk honey since you're a lowlife. you're getting older by the day still wouldn't learn a lesson. fvcktard.
now go fvck yourself
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by Ebowo(f): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
zclass:

Oga you're a monkey for pretending you didn't know who you're quoting.
you are using multiple monikers to hawk honey since you're a lowlife. you're getting older by the day still wouldn't learn a lesson. fvcktard.
now go fvck yourself

You are so impossible!
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by juwonadeniji: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
npowerng:

We will contact those selected when it is time.

pls i recieved an sms tonight form N-Power saying i've been deployed for N-tech software Training, asking me to report at a particular Location at Benin city Edo state from 25th october. Now my question is this.
1. Can this location be changed to Lagos state ?.... Because i currently reside in Lagos state.
2. If at all i will be travelling down, are we going to be provided with accommodation ?
3. Will there be allowances of any sought ?

I look forward to your reply thanks.

2 Likes

Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by knacker(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
juwonadeniji:

pls i recieved an sms tonight form N-Power saying i've been deployed for N-tech software Training, asking me to report at a particular Location at Benin city Edo state from 25th october. Now my question is this.
1. Can this location be changed to Lagos state ?.... Because i currently reside in Lagos state.
2. If at all i will be travelling down, are we going to be provided with accommodation ?
3. Will there be allowances of any sought ?

I look forward to your reply thanks.
npowerng
pls respond to dat...
av not been able to printout, is there any ish with the site?
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by SirNuell1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
knacker:

npowerng
pls respond to dat...
av not been able to printout, is there any ish with the site?

I got the message too ooo, What are we to print out?
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by knacker(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
SirNuell1:

I got the message too ooo, What are we to print out?
npowerng
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by SirNuell1(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Since they don’t want to answer us let’s drop out numbers and share information, I’m in Benin city already my number is 08058591702
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by knacker(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
SirNuell1:
Since they don’t want to answer us let’s drop out numbers and share information, I’m in Benin city already my number is 08058591702
will call ya
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by MrCounselor: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
juwonadeniji:

pls i recieved an sms tonight form N-Power saying i've been deployed for N-tech software Training, asking me to report at a particular Location at Benin city Edo state from 25th october....

If at all i will be travelling down, are we going to be provided with accommodation ?

I got the same message (see attached image).

Is Edo State the ONLY venue for N-Power Tech SOUTH venue, please?
@npowerng kindly avail us with the preparations.

It will be pointless if people have to relocate from different States for weeks long without a form of accommodation in place even under short notice.
I reside in Oyo State presently and to just relocate to Edo state in less than a week's notice won't cut it, most of us will be in the same shoe likewise.
We should know exactly what we are getting into please, we are our own securities in Nigeria.
Re: N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. by SirNuell1(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2019
There will be accommodation and feeding of 600 per day, So I heard but they should respond to our questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Diversity Visa Program 2022 (DV-2022): Now Open / Job Vacancies In Port Harcourt - The Braced Commission / Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.