Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday (18929 Views)

N-tech Software Registration For The Southern Region Has Commenced. / The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. / N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
Dear N-Power Tech Software Beneficiaries scheduled to arrive camp tomorrow, please NOTE that camp will now open on Monday.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

#NPowerNG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by SirNuell1(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning! Please will we be provided with accommodation?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
SirNuell1:
Good morning! Please will we be provided with accommodation?

Yes sir.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Camp??
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Opinedecandid(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by technuel: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Where?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Vikynas: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Which one be camp again na NYSC mek dem recruit new ones now
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Davisjaunty: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Ok o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Op80: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2019
I passed the test for this n.tech, how come I didn't get text for documentation and training. Any explanation N.power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by toffyz(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2019
k
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2019
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by franchasng: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Good one but hope it wasn't based on mago-mago selection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by helinues: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2019
To those that always create nuisances online due to their joblessness, FG don open way for Una to show case your talents

Kudos to FG

@ npowerng Use your influences to recruits Nairalanders now

Pay back to the forum

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by QuickStandard: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2019
shocked

Sell your condemned or used inverter batteries at Quick Standard today.

Check our Sig for contact details
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by ManirBK: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2019
God Bless Buhari Sai NextLevel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by aking123(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Dem don carry all their descendants put, most genuine applications didn't go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by FGodsgift(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2019
[b][/b]wot of N-Build?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by bamasite(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by uncleck: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Npower and their secrecy. They can just invite you any day without prior notice of what program you're being mobilized for, the nature and duration.

That was how I was shortlisted for N-Tech hardware that I never applied for. After three weeks of camping that I never prepared for, I was empowered with only screw drivers and multi meter. Whether there will be any grand empowerment after the end of the "internship" period, no one knows.

I applaud the program, but I dislike the secretive nature

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by AfroKnight: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Hope they will provide good accommodation for these guys. Why am I even asking sef? No be Nigeria we dey?

You guys should just go and collect whatever training you need. The IT sector is a goldmine anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Vikynas: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2019
helinues:
To those that always create nuisances online due to their joblessness, FG don open way for Una to show case your talents

Kudos to FG
which way?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Vikynas: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2019
AfroKnight:
Hope they will provide good accommodation for these guys. Why am I even asking sef? No be Nigeria we dey?

You guys should just go and collect whatever training you need. The IT sector is a goldmine anywhere in the world.
goldmine not in Nigeria
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by kayzkayz(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Please when was this selection done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by sircrabo: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2019
npowerng:
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
Dear N-Power Tech Software Beneficiaries scheduled to arrive camp tomorrow, please NOTE that camp will now open on Monday.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

#NPowerNG

Goodmorning Sir, pls is it still possible to register for the Npower Tech Software now? I got the news late
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by helinues: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Vikynas:
which way?

Yaba left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by holar2ge(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2019
how much is your stipends?

uncleck:
Npower and their secrecy. They can just invite you any day without prior notice of what program you're being mobilized for, the nature and duration.

That was how I was shortlisted for N-Tech hardware that I never applied for. After three weeks of camping that I never prepared for, I was empowered with only screw drivers and multi meter. Whether there will be any grand empowerment after the end of the "internship" period, no one knows.

I applaud the program, but I dislike the secretive nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by olajizz01(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
Good one but hope it wasn't based on mago-mago selection
There is nothing like that in Npower,there is a guy close to me that was chosen for this Ntech software, he put up for Npower batch 2,but he wasn't lucky due his result,they later sent N build message to him,he missed it because he wasn't around,they eventually sent Npower software to him,he was about to resume to the camp in Edo.

The situation is they are choosing from the Npowered applicants in their archive,that's why most people are thinking they are doing mago mago

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by franchasng: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2019
olajizz01:
There is nothing like that in Npower,there is a guy close to me that was chosen for this Ntech software, he put up for Npower batch 2,but he wasn't lucky due his result,they later sent N build message to him,he missed it because he wasn't around,they eventually sent Npower software to him,he was about to resume to the camp in Edo.

The situation is they are choosing from the Npowered applicants in their archive,that's why most people they are doing mago mago
Okay that's great to hear

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2019
As a developing country, embedding these programmes within the University system in particular, or academia in general will yield more results. A sound education system is unbeatable. Silicon valley tech companies gets most of their top engineers from the University system.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by aybabz101: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2019
I just don't understand; is n-power still recruiting? coz its more than a year now their portal was last opened for applications.....

or na tru d other room now ni? or which other ways are ppl applying?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by contigiency(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Buhari, buhari, buhari ho! Only God will bless you for purposeful and life impacting leadership. Governance that impacts on the masses and the down trodden. If it were the other era, few people would have embezzled the money for this N-power program.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... / Salaries Of Dangote Group / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.