Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (129184 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by huwah: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Thank you Sir for everything. But my question now is
1) most products are in bulk and most of us don't have that capital to purchase in bulk. How do we go about?
2) How do i choose different colours of the same product?
3) How do i accumulate different products and ship at the same time?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2019
huwah:
1) most products are in bulk and most of us don't have that capital to purchase in bulk. How do we go about? You can buy as low as 1pc, you need to filter down your search
2) How do i choose different colours of the same product?You can choose that under specifications
3) How do i accumulate different products and ship at the same time?ask shipper to consolidate your goods

If you need procurement + shipping service, you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08137750741

Check my profile to learn more about my services

Good Morning
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Georgebaba: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Sir Gideon. Regards the fb ads. what bout those that are not on FB. That just want to create one cause of this reason. Hope ill still get audiences??
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2019
huwah:
1) most products are in bulk and most of us don't have that capital to purchase in bulk. How do we go about?

I'll answer you after service, please stay tuned
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:
Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday to you all ...

Morning sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:
PROFESSIONAL METHOD OF SELLING

This is the most profitable and sophisticated method of Selling in the business

In this case, everything is automated. You only need to design your website using either WordPress or Click funnels, set-up your sales form on the website where your visitor will enter their details (name, email, phone number, no. of pieces to order and delivery address), then run FB Ads to get visitors in your website.

The price of the product is always fixed. When visitors make an order you'll receive their details in your dashboard and their details is automatically sent to the courier company so they'll prompt delivery on every order. You don't deliver the goods anymore and another good thing is that; anytime you have a good product to sell; you can just send broadcast emails to your previous buyers (since you already have their details). There's a way we install Aweber in Click funnels and everything is automated.

Before i continue with this proper; i want us to visit one of my single Product sales page site and observe everything on the site, then come back and ask questions ..

Log on to http:// www. maisonhubng .com/stretchmarkscream/ (remove the spaces)

Visited. The Landing Page is clean.

Well done.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Already ordered for the lip gloss.

My agent has already received it in China. Package should arrive this week.

Thanks for all the valuable information...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hustlelegit(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:

In this case, everything is automated. You only need to design your website using either WordPress or Click funnels, set-up your sales form on the website where your visitor will enter their details (name, email, phone number, no. of pieces to order and delivery address), then run FB Ads to get visitors in your website.

The price of the product is always fixed. When visitors make an order you'll receive their details in your dashboard and their details is automatically sent to the courier company so they'll prompt delivery on every order. You don't deliver the goods anymore and another good thing is that; anytime you have a good product to sell; you can just send broadcast emails to your previous buyers (since you already have their details). There's a way we install Aweber in Click funnels and everything is automated.

Before i continue with this proper; i want us to visit one of my single Product sales page site and observe everything on the site, then come back and ask questions ..

Seen bro, how will it be sent to our courier company, and which courier company
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by doffman: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:

You are just too good.

Please how do you connect your sales page with courier company automatically..

And please which WordPress theme you used...just explain
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by smado(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:

Meet tugrow .. you can whatsApp him on: 0818 258 1068
Thank you boss. Sorry for your loss by the way.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrsage:

Who is your agent?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good afternoon everyone

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:
Good afternoon everyone

Welcome boss. How was the service today?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
huwah:

1. If you're buying from 1688, you simply choose the color and select the size (either, Small, Medium, Large or XL)

2. The least product to order on 1688 is 3 or 5 unlike Alibaba i.e 23 and above

3. Copy all the Links of the products you wanna buy and send it to your procurement agent, explain what you want to him and he'll ship Everything down.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
There are some highlights you must not skip whether you're using the beginner or professional method

Highlights like:

Product features
Product details
How to Use
Price
How to Order
Free delivery; Cash on delivery

If it's a cloth, column to enter the size and length should be provided on the website.

Why i like single product sales page is because it takes visitors directly to the product without distracting their attention over other products. If their attention is distracted; before you know it, they'll end up not buying anything at all.

So single product site generates liquid profit and also encourage one to invest more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tenshades:

Welcome boss. How was the service today?

It was Glorious. How about you?

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:

It was Glorious. How about you?

Fine too.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
More ...

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:
More ...

But boss, I v a question.

You know, customers vary according to different sizes when it comes to wears. After running Ads, customers of sizes 35,36,37,38,38,39,etc will hop on to your sales page to make purchases.

How do you tackle that?

do you just order for a fixed size on 1688, let's say size 35 alone in 10pcs to sell to customers using size 35? or

Or you order for various sizes from 1688 at same time in 10pcs mixed with different sizes?

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tenshades:

But boss, I v a question.

You know, customers vary according to different sizes when it comes to wears. After running Ads, customers of sizes 35,36,37,38,38,39,etc will hop on to your sales page to make purchases.

How do you tackle that?

do you just order for a fixed size on 1688, let's say size 35 alone in 10pcs to sell to customers using size 35? or

Or you order for various sizes from 1688 at same time in 10pcs mixed with different sizes?

The most used sizes are Medium and Large, but it's adviced not the sell clothes as a beginner; you have to know your customers first even up to their attitudes.

What you do is; sell other body Products first as a beginner, then when you've gotten a good fan base (Subscribers) ready to patronize you, you can display the picture of the clothes then ask them to dm you if they need it, they should hint you their sizes on your dm. Then take note of the most occurring sizes and trade on it... This should be applied to other wears ( i mean the most occurring sizes cos you're not ganna ask them again).

8 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by doffman: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:
More ...

Boss, how do u link this to your courier agent automatically
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:

The most used sizes are Medium and Large, but it's adviced not the sell clothes as a beginner; you have to know your customers first even up to their attitudes.

What you do is; sell other body Products first as a beginner, then when you've gotten a good fan base (Subscribers) ready to patronize you, you can display the picture of the clothes then ask them to dm you if they need it, they should hint you their sizes on your dm. Then take note of the most occurring sizes and trade on it... This should be applied to other wears ( i mean the most occurring sizes cos you're not ganna ask them again).

Thanks boss.
This insight is helpful.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
dauntless15:
Who is your agent?

Sky Cargo

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
doffman:

Boss, how do u link this to your courier agent automatically

We install Aweber in Click funnels
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrsage:

Sky Cargo
Do you have their contact?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Out next lecture is: How To Create A Single Product Sales Page

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
gideon286:
Out next lecture is: How To Create A Single Product Sales Page

Thanks boss!
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
dauntless15:
Do you have their contact?

Sky Cargo address:7 Ajibade Oke Street,Ajao Estate,Lagos Inquires please call 09060567599/09038729948/09060006580 between 9am-5pm.

Their rates are also affordable. I have used them twice.

5 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrsage:

Sky Cargo address:7 Ajibade Oke Street,Ajao Estate,Lagos Inquires please call 09060567599/09038729948/09060006580 between 9am-5pm.

Their rates are also affordable. I have used them twice.
Hope their service is reliable? Sorry for the numerous questions.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
dauntless15:
Hope their service is reliable? Sorry for the numerous questions.

Yes. No probs

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Elemental(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrsage:

Can I also place an order on 1688 through sky cargo?

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrsage:

Yes. No probs
Alright thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.