Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128958 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
felibrain:

So one of us here after reading this great thread decided to contact us for his e-store website.
We discussed the kind of website he wanted and went to work.
Though he is yet to upload his imported products to the website, you can take a look at the site here www.pearlsthetics.com (feel free to visit the site on phone and on PC to understand how responsive our designs are.

FEATURES OF THE STORE
-Responsive design
-Integrated online payment system with debit and credit cards
-Integrated options for Cash on Delivery
-Integrated stock and inventory management system.
-Integrated coupon code generator and discount management system
-Integrated email system and order notification to customers, admin and choices courier service
-Integrated blogging platform for better SEO
-Integrated click-to-join Telegram channel and WhatsApp group.

And a lot more. You won't believe how much we charge to do that much.

Find out by WhatsApping (0809) 4301125. Your high converting e-store is made ready in days.

Powered by #FeliBrain Resources LLC. Your partners for digital success
www.felibrain.com

Please those calling to say they can't find us on WhatsApp, please just click the following link to start a chat without saving the number on your phone https:///2348094301125
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Manhenro:

if eventually there price is too much, you will forfeit your money.
They cant inflate that,Nothing like price too high cus they are sending you screenshot of your order.. You ought to know the price of your goods before even sending them order.. Express fee(Local shipping) written on the site and itss always 80% accurate..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Most of this logistics should just ammend this unfavourable policy on non refundable,it doesn't take you guys anything to refund when things went wrong instead of forcing people to re order ..

You cant expect someone with #1,000 refundable item to use the #1,000 re order item, pay for local shipping, international shipping and still use t fare to pick the goods in your Lagos office and what if the person is not even in Lagos..

Spending almost #4k on #1k items that might not even sell for more than #1.5k..

Dont let greediness to kill your business.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dasrackhor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Excessive charging from these people.. Who do they think we are? While charge outrageous rate all in the name of procurement, while charge at different rate from what is on the site..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Chrismentor3: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Which is the best logistics to use for procurement please ??
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Sheggun1: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
delgroveng:

Hello, if you specify the kind of phone accessories it will be easier to assist you. Most reliable phone accessories are located in Shenzhen
very close to Hongkong.

i want to start an importation on phone accesories ....dat is why am asking
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by cherishyy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chrismentor3:
Which is the best logistics to use for procurement please ??

Exactly the question my mind... Please has anyone successfully imported without all these drama, let's know how it went
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Streethelper: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
the people i make use of are cvm have not tried any other one sha
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by LawrenceOnline: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Don't forget that you can sell online with your store, get more customers within a short time.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by YBNDave1000(m): 3:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Please guys I want to know if selling female handbags is OKay? Will there be reasonable profits??
Cos I just checked average weight of a handbag and it’s 2.88kg and must of this procurement agents charge 6$/kg
I’ve done a lot of calculation and it isn’t making sense to me,the average cost of handbag on 1688 is #4000,so if I decide to purchase 1 handbag i’ll Spend above 10k....
People into the business should help clarify me
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2019
YBNDave1000:
Please guys I want to know if selling female handbags is OKay? Will there be reasonable profits??
Cos I just checked average weight of a handbag and it’s 2.88kg and must of this procurement agents charge 6$/kg
I’ve done a lot of calculation and it isn’t making sense to me,the average cost of handbag on 1688 is #4000,so if I decide to purchase 1 handbag i’ll Spend above 10k....
People into the business should help clarify me

We don't sell that way bro ...

Let me give you a tip:

Before importing any goods for sell, first go to Facebook, check out sponsored post (mostly on women's beauty and cosmetics), see the number comments, shares and reaction about that product; download the video Ads of that product. Now go to 1688 search for exact product and import, use the same video you downloaded to run your Facebook Ads .. People are ganna make related reaction that was on the sponsored Ads you copied, then sales will come.

These cosmetics products are very very cheap on 1688 (mostly ¥10 which around N700), but if you import it, and master the Facebook Ads Strategy perfectly, you'll sell each product at a least proce of N6000 ...

Go to the website on my signature to confirm my claims.

By the way; Seun why does it appear i'm sharing account with someone? Or can Nairaland account be hacked?

Just woke up now and I'm seeing another thread opened in my account.

SEUN DO SOMETHING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by YBNDave1000(m): 4:37am On Oct 22, 2019
Okay so does it mean handbags is a no go area?? My mum is interested in starting the business so am making all the necessary enquiry for her..
gideon286:

Let me give you a tip:

Before importing any goods for sell, first go to Facebook, check out sponsored post (mostly on women's beauty and cosmetics), see the number comments, shares and reaction about that product; download the video Ads of that product. Now go to 1688 search for exact product and import, use the same video you downloaded to run your Facebook Ads .. People are ganna make related reaction that was on the sponsored Ads you copied, then sales will come.

These cosmetics products are very very cheap on 1688 (mostly ¥10 which around N700), but if you import it, and master the Facebook Ads Strategy perfectly, you'll sell each product at a least proce of N6000 ...

By the way; Seun why does it appear i'm sharing account with someone? Or can Nairaland account be hacked?

SEUN DO SOMETHING!
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:50am On Oct 22, 2019
YBNDave1000:
Okay so does it mean handbags is a no go area?? My mum is interested in starting the business so am making all the necessary enquiry for her..

I didn't say they're no go area. If they're attractive, sales will be made either online or offline.

Send the pictures of the hang bags let me see.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by YBNDave1000(m): 5:27am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

I didn't say they're no go area. If they're attractive, sales will be made either online or offline.

Send the pictures of the hang bags let me see.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by YBNDave1000(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=YBNDave1000 post=83351920][/quote]

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=YBNDave1000 post=83351933][/quote]

The bags are ok. But as a beginner you don't just sell a single bag and expect someone to it 5k and above. When you just introduce yourself in the business world, customers thinks; what more are they going to benefit from you aside buying your goods. Even in relationship your spouse would wanna benefit something from you, and if nothing is achieved, interest might be lost so the relationship will be ruined.

It's in all humans' nature. A THINKING LIKE; WHAT DO I STAND TO GAIN?

So when your new to the market, you only work in customer's favour and at the back end you're counting your profit.

So selling group of bags like as soon in the screenshot below will attract more sales than just a single bag.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by delgroveng(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Sheggun1:

I want to start an importation on phone accessories ....dat is why am asking

That's a very lucrative business

Make a list of the accessories, when u are ready.

I will throw you a quotation

Very good choice of items to import. reasonable logistics cost since they are light in weight (0.1 kg etc)

48hrs express delivery, u can have them in Lagos.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by JewelBukky(f): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Good Morning All. @OP, great job Sir! God bless you. Would contact you soon. Need to be in your groups.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hizzypearl(f): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2019
dauntless15:
Do you waybill to other States?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hizzypearl(f): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hizzypearl(f): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
I am set, the only thing keeping me from doing something now is the procurement agent. Abeg ooo
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
hizzypearl:
Boss the blessing is not replying. I'm eager to do something, boss help pls.

I have talked with her. WhatsApp me rather ...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hizzypearl(f): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

I have talked with her. WhatsApp me rather ...
Your WhatsApp number sir.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by koredeeniola(f): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2019
I want to import customized wristbands to sell during shiloh,i av already saved some links but dont know how to place orders
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Anenecaf(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

Let me give you a tip:

SEUN DO SOMETHING!

Please how can one download video from facebook
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrfizy(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Anenecaf:

Download vidmate app and copy the Facebook video link to it.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by beinstein(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Anenecaf:

Download swipe pro for facebook or simple pro for facebook and you'll be able to download the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:
Happy Sunday Everyone ...
Don't let shipping agents strain your interest in mini importation.
Chat with Blessing. Tell her Mr. Gideon referred you; she'll be good with you.
I need testimonies on this thread soon

Please, who is Blessing and can I have her contact to chat with her?
I'm kinda confused about the shipping of a thing as well.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hizzypearl(f): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019
akinwale701:

Please, who is Blessing and can I have her contact to chat with her?

I'm kinda confused about the shipping of a thing as well.
Her contact ��

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Manhenro:

Tugrow is a big time scam, there service is the worse that I have ever used. They are very slow, my first and only order with them took 27 days to arrive here. When it did some of the items were not as specified, I don't really if they got it from somewhere else or not, because the shop that I placed the order said the only had a single colour so I demand for the colour but when it arrived I got two different colours. When I went through my items one of the items was missing, do I notified them about it but they initially said that they got everything but I insisted that one of my items was missing and they went through the order and said that the seller closed the order. So we had to place the order in another shop, the cost of the item that was missing was less than #1.5k, when it arrived after after about 2 weeks, they sent me a message to pay #2k+ and another #1k for waybill on an item that is weigh less than 0.5Kg and if it has arrived with the others I won't have spent a dime on it. That I should pay #3k+ for shipping and waybill for an item of less than #1.5k, who does that? The waybill that they did for me, they charged me #3.5K while they paid 2k to the transportation company. And I noticed that they inflate the weight of the items. Keep scamming people, nemesis will catch up with you soon.

Thank God I'm seeing this. I'm never using this Tugrow again even though I'm a debutant in this business, their reputation is very bad from all I've read about them here. thanks for opening my eyes with this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

Let me give you a tip:

SEUN DO SOMETHING!

Nice and well stated. My question now is "Will Facebook not block my Ads if they detect I'm using another person's Video Ads (like copyright something)"?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Sheggun1: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
delgroveng:

That's a very lucrative business

Make a list of the accessories, when u are ready.

I will throw you a quotation

Very good choice of items to import. reasonable logistics cost since they are light in weight (0.1 kg etc)

48hrs express delivery, u can have them in Lagos.
please give me ur whatsapp number let chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.