Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128983 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by alphabbey1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
hello everyone. Being silent for a while. I went through the comment section and I realised that many people are so passionate for this buying and selling stuff but there main trouble is the buying and shipping aspect...
So, I decided to help few people for a while in buying and using the same company I use to help ship it... If u're chatting me up, note that the company I used Curretly charges 4.7 dollar for 1kg and the general 400 naira custom...
If u're the type that don't know me (Alphabbey) on nairaland, and need to build trust, ask and I'll snap myself with my plastic ID card and send. Video call is also allowed... Ask anything to ease ur mind, I'll reply.

In summary, an helping few people pay supplier and using a shipping company have been using and satisfied with it to send the goods to Nigeria...

Note: Am not charging for procurement fee.... and I only want to help newbies in importation
Good day

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ugnoble: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
gideon286:

You can call me on this: 0-8-1-0-2-6-3-0-3-7-6
Tried calling but number is switched off. Any other number to reach you?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Shollyjay90:

Mr gbeborun, where was it written that the commitment fee is non refundable and is this how to treat a new customer, can I even use them again, if I want to make order.
Problem of Naija,we wont read terms and condition,am sure they sent it to you, but u didn't read.

I gat no issue with you , na explanation i dey make...

No vex abeg...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jos4(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
I have created my telegram channel and I have saved some links of the products I want to ship from 1688 China

But I have challenge creating Facebook ads on My page, please somebody should help me with some hint
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Encitee3991(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Art
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Chrismentor3: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
alphabbey1:
hello everyone. Being silent for a while. I went through the comment section and I realised that many people are so passionate for this buying and selling stuff but there main trouble is the buying and shipping aspect...
So, I decided to help few people for a while in buying and using the same company I use to help ship it... If u're chatting me up, note that the company I used Curretly charges 4.7 dollar for 1kg and the general 400 naira custom...
If u're the type that don't know me (Alphabbey) on nairaland, and need to build trust, ask and I'll snap myself with my plastic ID card and send. Video call is also allowed... Ask anything to ease ur mind, I'll reply.

In summary, an helping few people pay supplier and using a shipping company have been using and satisfied with it to send the goods to Nigeria...

Note: Am not charging for procurement fee.... and I only want to help newbies in importation
Good day

Why not share with us the shipping company you use
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Manhenro: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Taeewo:
They cant inflate that,Nothing like price too high cus they are sending you screenshot of your order.. You ought to know the price of your goods before even sending them order.. Express fee(Local shipping) written on the site and itss always 80% accurate..

Am saying that they increase the weight of the items.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Manhenro: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
akinwale701:

Thank God I'm seeing this. I'm never using this Tugrow again even though I'm a debutant in this business, their reputation is very bad from all I've read about them here. thanks for opening my eyes with this.

I regret making use of them.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Manhenro: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
dondemex:
Inflate like they increase kg?

Yes, they increase the weight.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by a4cube: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nice thread
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jos4(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
jos4:
I have created my telegram channel and I have saved some links of the products I want to ship from 1688 China

But I have challenge creating Facebook ads on My page, please somebody should help me with some hint
pls somebody should help me out
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Manhenro: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
tugrow:
grin grin

Sir do you think this people have reported this case to me privately without me addressing the issues ??

The will receive their goods and next is to come to nairaland and accused grin

More ever some of this people are fake people with fake account, trying to spoil you to others because like Manhenro , I gone through his profile, it a fake account, account created 2010, last comment was in 2016 , the next one is accusing us of scam on 21th oct 2019 and since den he/she has not been online, some may be competitor, the funny thing is that on daily basic our client data base increase grin

Please it not a must to use us , kindlythe should use others agent that is okay for you and will not cheat you thanks

Am not into shipping, so how can we be competing? I was chatting with someone WhatsApps so I don't know if it was you or not. I called for this issue to be resolved all to no avail.

When you said a fake account, I chuckle, why would I open a fake account? I don't often comment here, I read messages most times as a guess. If you think that it is a fake account, I can post all my chats with you people on WhatsApp.

You have to tackle the issues that you are having with people, the complain from your clients is too much. Yes, thank God that your clients are increasing, but do they come back after using your service once? I know the number of people that I would have referred to you, if your services were a little above average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dorispray: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I will send to you later because it's in my laptop and it's currently not charged.
Please Sir, I need the web development eBook too. Kindly send it to dorispray@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance and God bless you.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Manhenro:

Yes, they increase the weight.
Most of them do that greedy things, this is my first order with tugrow let’s see how it goes. I’ve not experienced any issue with them yet.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by alphabbey1(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Chrismentor3:

Why not share with us the shipping company you use
I do give the details to people that contact me on WhatsApp and sometimes, I do not. It's wise not to post the details to social media... Because when most shipping companies have many customers, they tend to have higher chances of sorting problem. That's when they have too much goods to ship that they lost some in the process or extend there delivery days... You might even know the company. There location is in Ajao Estate. If you use a shipping company based at that location and there 7 days is 7 days with no complain, then u'll know it's the said company... But be aware that, have searched and searched, have never seen anyone mentioned there name or details on any website...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2019
jos4:
pls somebody should help me out

chat me on whatsapp 07081997275 i can help u out
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2019
alphabbey1:
I do give the details to people that contact me on WhatsApp and sometimes, I do not. It's wise not to post the details to social media... Because when most shipping companies have many customers, they tend to have higher chances of sorting problem. That's when they have too much goods to ship that they lost some in the process or extend there delivery days... You might even know the company. There location is in Ajao Estate. If you use a shipping company based at that location and there 7 days is 7 days with no complain, then u'll know it's the said company... But be aware that, have searched and searched, have never seen anyone mentioned there name or details on any website...

CARGO DIRECT?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Manhenro: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
dondemex:
Most of them do that greedy things, this is my first order with tugrow let’s see how it goes. I’ve not experienced any issue with them yet.

I pray you don't
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Looking for reliable procurement and shipping and agent, we are here for you.

procurement, shipping.
we also pay supplier on wechat and alipay once u semd us there Scan Code.

we buy from 1688 and alibaba

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ugnoble: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
gideon286 I'm still trying to reach you but your number has been off. Try replying with a working line.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Testimony Alert!

so after going through this thread, I decided to registering for the class and it was worth it. I bought a skin product from 1688 at a cost of about #400 when converted to Naira. I received the product on Monday and I made my first sales today . Sold the product at 5k each. I made a profit of #4,600 on each product.

Thanks Mr Gideon for exposing me to mini importation. Guys let's take advantage of it

6 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Abayabeauty(f): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congrats...... is the #400 include shipping? And did you use facebook ads to market it. Thanks
Zinny25:
Testimony Alert!

so after going through this thread, I decided to registering for the class and it was worth it. I bought a skin product from 1688 at a cost of about #400 when converted to Naira. I received the product on Monday and I made my first sales today . Sold the product at 5k each. I made a profit of #4,600 on each product.

Thanks Mr Gideon for exposing me to mini importation. Guys let's take advantage of it
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
YBNDave1000:
Okay so does it mean handbags is a no go area?? My mum is interested in starting the business so am making all the necessary enquiry for her..
Me wey go order handbag and schoolbag, I don here am be day. Eeeehoo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by hizzypearl(f): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Zinny25:
Testimony Alert!

Which procurement agent ma..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jos4(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Each time I tried to create Facebook ads, it always lead me to this page,

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jos4(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Instead of this page, can someone tell me what is wrong

How can I get to this page while creating Facebook ads

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Me wey go order handbag and schoolbag, I don here am be day. Eeeehoo shocked shocked shocked

it doesnt matter, you can still import as long as u have d market.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

it doesnt matter, you can still import as long as u have d market.
I'm not talking about market. I'm talking about the money to pay after goods arrival. I don't know that bags are up to 2-3kg
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mcslize: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mcslize: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2019
jos4:
Instead of this page, can someone tell me what is wrong

How can I get to this page while creating Facebook ads

Click on "Conversion" at the top right hand side.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Shollyjay90:

I think u can clearly read what I wrote, I didn't mean not to proceed with the order but an emergency happened that needed to be attended to, so I have to pend it for now, later, when d emergency is taken care of, I will come back to order from you guys.
Thanks for your prompt response.
I will delete my previous posts. Thanks
Better delete because on this one you are WRONG. Very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.