Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (129155 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good day

we offered Procurement service on 1688.com

we pay your seller and also handle the shipping

¥ available @ a fixed price
Normal and express cargo available

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by medwhite0: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
mohammadyusuf66:
Hello guys, please I have struggling to download the telegram app. Can any guide a friend please?. Thanks in anticipation
dowload it from plastore
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Larrytrendy(f): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2019
kiss
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by frank417: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Looking for a reputable logistics company
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2019
All4real2:
pls bro i need the link thanks

Checkout Page 12 of this thread bro, it's there.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2019
This biamiss herbal teeth whitener is a hot selling product. I have reduced the burden of sourcing, procurement and shipment for you.
I have a 9 to 5 job which won't let me run this business well. I have 13 bottles of these product with Tugrow as we speak. I went there to pick up yesterday but couldn't cus of UBA network issues.
I bought each for 1k and Tugrow shipping fee is 3.5k
If you want to kick start your E-commerce business sharp sharp, today today, here's your chance.
Just pay for the procurement and go and fetch the goods from Tugrow.
WhatsApp me: 08145373474
Serious buyers only
Location is Lagos.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by k2fresh: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Good day every one.Thank you Gideon286 for this gift you have bestowed on us.Just finished reading from page 1 to this place.
I am thinking of starting out but I am bit skeptical as am not seeing testimonies.I think I have only seen about 3 testimonies from page 1-41.It seems its not as easy as it looks.

I am not trying to discourage anybody but just trying to encourage people that are having a little success on the business to come forward,so as to motivate us.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2019
k2fresh:
Good day every one.Thank you Gideon286 for this gift you have bestowed on us.Just finished reading from page 1 to this place.
I am thinking of starting out but I am bit skeptical as am not seeing testimonies.I think I have only seen about 3 testimonies from page 1-41.It seems its not as easy as it seems.

I am not trying to discourage anybody but just trying encourage people that are having a little success on the business to come forward,so as to motivate us.

See my post above, I ran FB ads for four days and I got like 5 people who are willing to pay cash for the product if I can deliver. It's because I won't have time cus of my job, else ehn.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by sirvic29(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
emperorblog21:
Good day

we offered Procurement service on 1688.com

we pay your seller and also handle the shipping

¥ available @ a fixed price

Normal and express cargo available

whatsapp 07081997275
please how do I search for a prefer products on 1688.com? have been trying it and it still showing me things I never ask for. like if I search for stretch marks serum it will bring out children shoes and women top.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
sirvic29:

please how do I search for a prefer products on 1688.com? have been trying it and it still showing me things I never ask for. like if I search for stretch marks serum it will bring out children shoes and women top.

if yoh have picture of d product search using picture or xhange ur keywords.

searxh with:

stretch mark cream
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by shupy: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Zinny25:
I used FB ad. the landing cost for each is about#600

Congrats, what delivery company did you use for your buyers?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
shupy:

Congrats, what delivery company did you use for your buyers?
for now, I deliver to them myself. I target audience I can easily deliver to

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by MissOffpoint(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Zinny25:

Do your customers agree on pay before delivery?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by shupy: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Zinny25:
Ok. Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
sirvic29:

Copy this chinco n paste on ur search box 妊娠纹 ,it means stretch mark.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 3:54am On Oct 30, 2019
felibrain:

At this point I have to commend the OP once again for a good job.

With mini importation 2 things are key:
1. Shipping your goods down to Nigeria
2. Knowing how to run ads like a pro for sales.

I advise everyone who is serious about this business to opt for OP's paid class because, though he has covered a lot here, the 2 key elements to help you succeed in the business are not fully explored here. And you can't blame him because the free info here is worth a lot. But you won't really have MUCH success if you don't explore the 2 main keys which I believe is covered under his premium content. GO FOR THE PAID CLASS

For those who are exiting the business already, I'm sorry if you have understood mini importation as a get rich quick scheme. While a lot of cash can be made, the business requires knowledge and patience. If you have not opted for his premium course before quitting, you may try to get in first and if you still feel that you can't go on then you can quit.
I don't know the OP but I have a strong conviction that his premium content will give you reasons to try ONE MORE TIME and who knows, that my be your turning point. If I feel the OP can't teach you anything reasonable I will say it here and openly just as I'm saying GO FOR IT.

Lastly, if you need a fully functional e-store or sales page to showcase your products and be professional with it, chat us on WhatsApp via this link https:///2348094301125

NOTE: We don't do inferior work and do not provide tutoring on mini importation. Message only if you want us to build your website and sales page.

All the best.
www.felibrain.com

This goat again with his over sabi!
Who asked you for 2nd push to get the OP premium materials? You sound like a scammer honestly!
See guys, if you like your self, look for an offline web master to design your site! This slow poke is all mouth and no good product..plus sounds like a con art. Preferably stick with WhatsApp and Telegram groups to market your gigs

Before this low life quote me again, tell him to display an e-store he designed here let's see the crap he's talking about. At least a link!
Cheap publicity to try sell your quack designs?
I keep telling you, over sabi will be your downfall! Mind your business andy open your own thread! Stop hooping on people's thread!

And stop this 'We' shit, you're embarrassing yourself already
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by patokenneth: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2019
lovemko:

This goat again with his over sabi!
Who asked you for 2nd push to get the OP premium materials? You sound like a scammer honestly!
See guys, if you like your self, look for an offline web master to design your site! This slow poke is all mouth and no good product..plus sounds like a con art. Preferably stick with WhatsApp and Telegram groups to market your gigs

Before this low life quote me again, tell him to display an e-store he designed here let's see the crap he's talking about. At least a link!
Cheap publicity to try sell your quack designs?
I keep telling you, over sabi will be your downfall! Mind your business andy open your own thread! Stop hooping on people's thread!

And stop this 'We' shit, you're embarrassing yourself already

Champ, this is getting embarrassing already. You appear to have an unfinished business with this @Felibrain guy. He's challenged you to drop a proof that he scammed you. But we saw nothing. You may have legitimate reasons to attack him but if you go about it this way, it becomes infantile. Show what he did or free the guy. No bad blood.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Zinny25:
Pls how do you package your goods for delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2019
patokenneth:

Champ, this is getting embarrassing already. You appear to have an unfinished business with this @Felibrain guy. He's challenged you to drop a proof that he scammed you. But we saw nothing. You may have legitimate reasons to attack him but if you go about it this way, it becomes infantile. Show what he did or free the guy. No bad blood.

why should I free him when he decided to derail this thread I have read from page one till now without hearing about scam anywhere

never said he scammed me bro... read Tru my comments again! got no issues with him in particular only got irritated when he intentionally tried to bring someone down for no just reasons because he felt he had to, so I had to call him out... I hate people carrying dem selves with holier than thow attitude.

I could go on and on making sure he doesn't benefit where he shamed others...

pls don't take side as I get irritated easily
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
patokenneth:

I actually don't know him and have nothing to do with him. He is only fooling himself by claiming our work is inferior when he has not seen any or have any deals with me or any member of my team.

I just laugh at his foolishness.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
lovemko:

why should I free him when he decided to derail this thread I have read from page one till now without hearing about scam anywhere

never said he scammed me bro... read Tru my comments again! got no issues with him in particular only got irritated when he intentionally tried to bring someone down for no just reasons because he felt he had to, so I had to call him out... I hate people carrying dem selves with holier than thow attitude.

I could go on and on making sure he doesn't benefit where he shamed others...

pls don't take side as I get irritated easily
Please go on. You already sound like a loser and everyone here are aware of it.

pls don't take side as I GET IRRITATED EASILY
Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be ANGRY: for ANGER rests in the bosom of FOOLS.

Enjoy your confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
felibrain:

Please go on. You already sound like a loser and everyone here are aware of it.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be ANGRY: for ANGER rests in the bosom of FOOLS.

Enjoy your confirmation.

your own just started... at least your stupid ego has been burnt and am cool... now crawl out of this thread
bloody lowlife
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by nasbidemi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Need an agent to buy and ship something for me from Alibaba asp
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
nasbidemi:
Contact us on WhatsApp 08137750741
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
nasbidemi:

whatsapp 08120292561
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
nasbidemi:
Don't contact them, you can buy from alibaba on your own.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
so guys it's real, I made another sales today . Sold 3 of the stretch marks cream @ 7k each.

God bless you Mr Godwin for letting me know about this opportunity

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by adaperry25: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gideon has increased his training fee from 5k to 10k..I guess too much customers..it's not easy for start ups o

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lessonsoflife: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
gideon286:
In case you don't have Telegram on your phone; you can download it from play store and configure your phone number then do the whole set-up remember what i said about Channel name, also remeber how i explained you ganna get Product pictures and videos...

The firt thing any visitor will want to see as soon as he clicks on your channel is Product Pictures (at least 3), 2nd; Product description, Product vides (at least 2 of 5mins maximum play), before and after pictures on use of Products, pictures of those that have use Product and it proven works (include their stories; i mean a pathetic one), short 4 lines description different from the first 1, state the price of the product then be addicted to asking your members to click on your username and chat you up to get the product delivered to their door step for free ...

Can I download with PC the telegram.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BoleAndFish: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Zinny25:
so guys it's real, I made another sales today . Sold 3 of the stretch marks cream @ 7k each.

God bless you Mr Godwin for letting me know about this opportunity
Can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Noliza(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy
BoleAndFish:
Can we talk on whatsapp?
cheesy
BoleAndFish:
Can we talk on whatsapp?
Talk wetin for whatsapp? Talk am here make we hear. Hahahahaba...

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.