Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (129178 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Jumoke95: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pls who can give me a trusted buying agent contact. Thank you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2019
sirvic29:

please how do I search for a prefer products on 1688.com? have been trying it and it still showing me things I never ask for. like if I search for stretch marks serum it will bring out children shoes and women top.
You can also use google translator to translate your character from English to Chinese then copy it and paste it in the search box then search for your desired product. Cheers So Cheap!

https://socheap.com.ng

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by smado(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Good morning everyone. I have an issue on ground. The thing is that I have products I want to sell and I have seen a buyer already. But he doesn't want to the delivery fee for me to come and deliver the products to him. What do I do please?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Today is Nov, 1st. I placed my order with @Yesloaded since Oct 8. I am yet to receive my order. I am not happy at all. @Chrome001, have you received your order from Yesloaded. It was because of your review that I decided to place an order with him.

I am not happy o. Yesloaded better send me my order before the end of the first week of November. Please, I don't want stories.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Bossgem:
Today is Nov, 1st. I placed my order with @Yesloaded since Oct 8. I am yet to receive my order. I am not happy at all. @Chrome001, have you received your order from Yesloaded. It was because of your review that I decided to place an order with him.

I am not happy o. Yesloaded better send me my order before the end of the first week of November. Please, I don't want stories.

Good morning, sorry about your experience but just like as explained on WhatsApp even before today and we normally do each time you inquire.

Truly you placed order on 8th of October and your goods got delivered to China warehouse on 13th of October. We shipped out on 14th of October of which we expect your goods to be delivered on 21st or at most 24th but due to some unexpected delay caused by peak period, your goods has not be delivered to you.

Above all, we are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and we want you to know that we don't like the delay either.

Here's our last communication on 29th of October around 9pm

We've replied your message sent this morning which is as same message you posted here

We want you to realize that giving you full details about reason for delay should not bee seen as meaningless stories because its makes no sense for us to be quiet or not give you details about reason for the delay.

Good morning ma

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
yesloaded:

Good morning, sorry about your experience but just like as explained on WhatsApp even before today and we normally do each time you inquire.

Truly you placed order on 8th of October and your goods got delivered to China warehouse on 13th of October. We shipped out on 14th of October of which we expect your goods to be delivered on 21st or at most 24th but due to some unexpected delay caused by peak period, your goods has not be delivered to you.

Above all, we are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and we want you to know that we don't like the delay either.

Here's our last communication on 29th of October around 9pm

We've replied your message sent this morning which is as same message you posted here

We want you to realize that giving you full details about reason for delay should not bee seen as meaningless stories because its makes no sense for us to be quiet or not give you details about reason for the delay.

Good morning ma

Thank you for your explanation. It has put my heart at rest. I was really worried that's why I put this here on nairaland. It's alright.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by MissOffpoint(f): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Zinny25:
for now, I deliver to them myself. I target audience I can easily deliver to

Did you Target audience in your state only?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Bossgem:

Thank you for your explanation. It has put my heart at rest. I was really worried that's why I put this here on nairaland. It's alright.
We sincerely appreciate your patience ma

God bless you richly
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
My goods have arrived and it took 13days through Tugrow. Will try to get it tomorrow.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lessonsoflife: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Chrismentor3:
You guys are all good, thanks to Gideon and the host of other contributors on this great enlightening thread

But please can anyone teach us how to create a one page website, a sales page

I can for a little pay.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just got my goods... but sadly, they came late.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ugnoble: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
akile21:
Beware of Scammers

I ordered a particular product through #OMS Mall and Services on Oct. 19 and the procurement fees was sent to them including shipping fee (express)...

since, I have been fed with a lot of excuses... Today, I was promised that my goods would be delivered.

I'm still waiting though

please learn from me...

#Need a trusted and tested agent.

Thought the OP dropped an agents detail here for everyone to use?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
OMS is legit,what excuses did they gave you, and was it October 19th u paid for the shipping or procurement fee..
akile21:
Beware of Scammers

I ordered a particular product through #OMS Mall and Services on Oct. 19 and the procurement fees was sent to them including shipping fee (express)...

since, I have been fed with a lot of excuses... Today, I was promised that my goods would be delivered.

I'm still waiting though

please learn from me...

#Need a trusted and tested agent.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Jumoke95: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
My goods have arrived and it took 13days through Tugrow. Will try to get it tomorrow.

Pls can you give me their contact. The procurement guys am using are frustrating me
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
We have him on this thread. Just search Tugrow
Jumoke95:

Pls can you give me their contact. The procurement guys am using are frustrating me
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
How long does it take fb to review your ads.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
How long does it take fb to review your ads.

It should take 30mins-12hours GENERALLY
However, if you have published any ads in the last 1-3 days, slow approval is due to the huge upcoming black Friday, cyber Monday ads other marketers have been publishing since. Please take note. Thanks.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taeewo:
OMS is legit,what excuses did they gave you, and was it October 19th u paid for the shipping or procurement fee..

My goods was delayed for clearing due to protest at airport, that was what they told me... and their reply was frustrated due to late responses.

They've now transferred me to another agent which I don't know if my goods will now be ready for delivery...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Express or normal shipping?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by HonNEAT: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I emailed you bro, i will send the PDF files later.
Am Interested Too
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by HonNEAT: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
lessonsoflife:

I can for a little pay.
You Want A Pay? Really? Someone Took Months To Train Us For Free And You still Want Pay. You Get Mind Oo
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by younggurl(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Someone should pls advice the best site to get a laptop for use at a cheaper price either 1688, alibaba or aliexpress and also i'm delibrating on buying ladies clothes or human hair for sale. I don't know the one that'd be more profitable. Plus, like how much do I need to start up human hair/ladies wears business?
Thanking y'all in advance!
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Thanks and I am happy we were able to satisfy you....
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
We don’t do express

Only normal shipping
akile21:

Express or normal shipping?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jumoke95:

This is our customer service assistant contact

0809-233-5552 - Emmanuel
0809-233-5553 - Celestine
0809-233-5556 - Pius

Please contact one customer service assistant only all..

If you are dissatisfied with the customer care personnel

Report to the service team head here

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by YoungB1a(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Zinny25:
chat me up on that
Can we talk on whatapp?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lessonsoflife: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
HonNEAT:

You Want A Pay? Really? Someone Took Months To Train Us For Free And You still Want Pay. You Get Mind Oo

Forget that thing bro.

If you need the sales page then let me know.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 4:02am On Nov 02, 2019
tugrow:
We don’t do express
Only normal shipping
woo! and within 13 days...
kudos guy
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Goddys(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2019
tugrow:

This is our customer service assistant contact

0809-233-5552 - Emmanuel
0809-233-5553 - Celestine
0809-233-5556 - Pius

Please contact one customer service assistant only all..

If you are dissatisfied with the customer care personnel

Report to the service team head here

Do you open on Saturdays? I have a shipment to receive
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Goddys:

Do you open on Saturdays? I have a shipment to receive
yes we work time day on Saturdays, 10am - 2pm
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Zinny25:
so guys it's real, I made another sales today . Sold 3 of the stretch marks cream @ 7k each.

God bless you Mr Godwin for letting me know about this opportunity

Congratulations. Did you run Facebook ad?

I'd like to talk to you privately
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Its not advisable to get laptops from those item my dear, talking out of experience.
younggurl:
Someone should pls advice the best site to get a laptop for use at a cheaper price either 1688, alibaba or aliexpress and also i'm delibrating on buying ladies clothes or human hair for sale. I don't know the one that'd be more profitable. Plus, like how much do I need to start up human hair/ladies wears business?
Thanking y'all in advance!

https://socheap.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.