Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I've Started Engaging My Whole Being By Bonnie E. Howard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Started Engaging My Whole Being By Bonnie E. Howard (158 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Thomas Edison Didn't Invent The Light Bulb, Lewis Howard Latimer Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Started Engaging My Whole Being By Bonnie E. Howard by vincentautoss: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2019
I've started engaging my whole being. I have started telling my selves and every compartment within them that there is this undying craving inside of me that needs to be exploited. I keep trying to convince all of my being that I have every need to keep pushing.

One of myself kept telling my other selves that I have to quit trying and that it may all amount to waste. My other selves disagreed with my oneself and so advised that I package all of my beings together and in sync for the fulfillment of my most important goals.
Now I'm packaging all my selves, to align them to the direction of my God's given purpose.

Most of my selves have been so encouraging recently; they kept telling to implore guts in my journeys as without gut my dreams would get trapped by confrontations. And indeed, I agreed with my other-selves.

While I was contemplating what my other selves have told me, they added by saying to me "Bonnie E. Howard, you're inexistent until something supersedes the whole of your being, and to which you're ready to die for - because it is the forceful engagements you enforce in the direction of your inborn thrives that guarantees the grace of your fate. A man can only go in life as far as he believes he can."
Now I've come to the conclusion with my selves that we will all now work positively for the fulfillment of my core self. Most of my selves have been so encouraging, and I've learned a lot from them.

NOTE: You have so many selves within you, and from time to time they will suggest different things to your core self. They will tell you things Individually and other times collectively: some of the things will be beneficial while others will not. Now, it is your duty to engage all your selves and convince them to work solely for your benefit.

It is when your whole being is confined in one direction of your destiny journey that you can arrive at fulfillment. So, in a nutshell, summon all your selves and push them towards one direction. Listen to your inner selves from both sides and make your decisions. Never make decisions without scrutinizing what any of your selves suggest.

THANK YOU......

Source: http://learningzoneforum.com

(1) (Reply)

The Lord’s Leading / Overcoming Stress / Righteousness Of Christ Jesus Upon A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.