Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA (7131 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Black South African Leaders Should Be Commended For Developments Post Apartheid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by bootygangpastor: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Truth be told. The present South Africans are not the indigenous people of that land. Zulu and some other maniacs killed them off. Everybody especially Trevoh Noah is calling the white man( The Boers) foreigners but what they didn't tell you is that, The Boers where the people who cultivated the unfertile lands of SA and made it bear forth fruit.

Back to the topic if all black immigrants leave those people will suffer. Not at the hands of the white man but from the hands of the fellow South Africans. They are complaining that there fellow black is taking there jobs where as China is slowly taking there country.

Since the white man handed power over to the black man in SA there country has been on the decline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by CeeManCollins(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Bad leadership and corruption is the problem of 99% of African nations. Take these two out and each of these nations will be so great again.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Watch the inferiority complex at play

Nigerians worship anything not black, including white store mannequins

2 Likes

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by MrPresident1: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Na to become shithole na
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by deolumike(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2019
How did it get to this in South Africa?

After Nelson Mandela, every other President has been a worse version of the former.

The country is sick. Check the schools, the level of depravity and immortality among the young students is horrific.
I wonder what kind of education they get.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2019
bootygangpastor:
Truth be told. The present South Africans are not the indigenous people of that land. Zulu and some other maniacs killed them off. Everybody especially Trevoh Noah is calling the white man( The Boers) foreigners but what they didn't tell you is that, The Boers where the people who cultivated the unfertile lands of SA and made it bear forth fruit.

Back to the topic if all black immigrants leave those people will suffer. Not at the hands of the white man but from the hands of the fellow South Africans. They are complaining that there fellow black is taking there jobs where as China is slowly taking there country.

Since the white man handed power over to the black man in SA there country has been on the decline.
Nope ,all present black South Africans are of San admixture. All of them. With Xhosa , Sotho, Zulu, Tswana having the highest admixture and Tsonga and Venda the least.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Mkez(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2019
Prophecy reloaded .���
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2019
deolumike:
How did it get to this in South Africa?

After Nelson Mandela, every other President has been a worse version of the former.

The country is sick. Check the schools, the level of depravity and immortality among the young students is horrific.
I wonder what kind of education they get.

Check my signature.
this is rich coming from a Nigerian
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Ramon92: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2019
What's at play in this xenophobic thing is just the battle for South Africa's 'dirty money'.
SA is a gold mine for drugs business cos of their intellectually lazy youths and white domination. The whites don't give a fvck about the rest as long as they make their money.
Their current president was once named in a drug investigation. They can't compete with what the 'foreigners' are bringing in and cashing out and hence the attacks with subtle support from the government. They want control of their turf on their terms.

Democracy is a mirage, it's a dirty world out there..

1 Like

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by ogbonti: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2019
who knows this may just be a secret ploy by white SA to pitch blacks against blacks - (using misinformation that foreigners are taking their jobs bla bla bla) and when the carnage consumes them, other African blacks will leave SA blacks alone, then Neo-Apartheid will begin in FULL FORCE. IF Apartheid happens again today in SA, with the irresponsible way these guys have treated Nigerians and others, do you think any African country will speak or act to rescue SA blacks? IF YOU EVER PLAYED CHESS - You will see some reasons in what I just said

when you want to finish your enemy, you create situations to isolate him from potential helpers, before you go for the jugular!
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by exquisitehair(f): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2019
r
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by blaise26abj(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2019
It will be ok. It might be the best thing to happen to them. Atimes the motivation to improve and survive is greatest when faced with destruction
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Hookupbase(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Hummmn nice one I don't think SA deserve people to live in their Country why because they Jealous foreigners too much...
Back to business I have two buildings for sell one at Olomore Abeokuta for 8million Naira another in Warri, Water Resources Delta State for 35Million Naira, Check my Signature click on the link for full details, Interested buyer to check and pay can call or whatsapp me on 09024822913 ..
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2019
bootygangpastor:

let me correct you since you've missed the mark entirely. The people that are complaining about jobs being taken from are the poorest section of our society not everyone. It's not as if a South African doctor complains when a Nigerian doctor is hired in the same hospital. You should understand, South Africa has lot of immigrants and they are mostly unskilled, and so it becomes a battle of scarce resources with the South African poor since African immigrants are willing to work for any pay, then add the issue of foreign criminals then you have a recipe for disaster .If I am an accountant I won't go around screaming that foreigners are taking my jobs.its a battle of the bottom feeders so to speak.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by SoNature(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Mynd44:
The problem with South Africa is not foreigners but leadership.

There is a drug problem, crime and education problem. All these are caused buy the system itself.

Nigerians or foreigners are not the ones who caused a lax in the security apparatus and makes it easy to smuggle in drugs, they are not the reason why drug dealers can easily bribe officers to get free.

Foreigners are not the cause of unemployment, it is because there isn't jobs and the government isn't doing enough. Right now South Africa is in Recession and if every black foreigner leaves, they won't just go, they will leave watch their belongings and properties. Even the person with as little as a small corner shop will sell the shop and take his/her money. That is money leaving the economy instead of FDI coming in. That is jobs leaving the economy. If anyone thinks a reduction in population anywhere will lead to an increase in opportunities or social status, the person needs to stop believing Thanos.

When all these foreigners leave and take their finances as they go, the problems will be worse. Then what happens? The different tribes will turn on each other, the Xhosas will turn on the Zulus they will blame the Afrikaans, they will blame the indians, it will be a huge mess.

What is needed is for them to deal wit their leadership crisis.

People forget that years ago, wikileaks have indicted President Ramaphosa and farmer President Thabo Mbeki in drug traffucking but the leadership will rather blame foreigners to defect the attention of the citizens from the main problem and chase other people. The original drug kerbs in SA are South Africans and they know it.

You were making sense until u mentioned the emboldened.

It's wrong when you generalize it, meaning that it depends on the context.

If you expel beggers, it won't affect anything.

The US is shutting down their borders to immigrants and expelling those who have been denied permanent stay, yet their economy is still sound!

As a matter of fact, unemployment rate in the US is still among the least in the world.

Again, it depends on who you are sending home.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by stamapro(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2019
SA is a nightmare even for SAcans, history of crime still haunts them, unless deliberate steps are taken in the right direction, their deliverance is a mirage. The white rule that birthed apartheid is the root cause, SAcans too never helped the situation. They ventured into crime, and all sort of vices in the name of survival. Their leadership structure is weak , one of the major issue , laziness and irresponsibility characterizes their population mainly youth. One of my lecturers a Prof. was offered an appointment in one of their prestigious universities, he declined, reason being for the safety of his family, which are all females. Rape is a normal episode in SA. Blaming foreigners as the cause of their problems is out of place, is like blaming the bucket for the fault of the well. No enough jobs to go round and majority are to lazy to be creative. If foreigners should leave SA, a state of nature will be the result as buttressed by Thomas Hobbes, anarchy, survival for the fittest a state of dog eat dog. Foreigner create equilibrium and sanity to the already distorted social system in SA.

2 Likes

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Adiwana: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2019
ADMAF:

How did a piece as racist as this manage to hit front page? There are more responsible ways of letting r frustrations out. Let's BE guided. angry

Doesn't sound racist to me. We all know SA is SA today because of the whites there.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Godwin2am(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE SOUTH AFRICA XENOPHOBIA..... LETS NOT GET TOO DISTRACTED. STOP THIS NEGATIVE IMAGINATION.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by bootygangpastor: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nope ,all present black South Africans are of San admixture. All of them. With Xhosa , Sotho, Zulu, Tswana having the highest admixture and Tsonga and Venda the least.

I said the Zulus and some maniacs

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Yujin(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2019
ADMAF:

How did a piece as racist as this manage to hit front page? There are more responsible ways of letting r frustrations out. Let's BE guided. angry
Very true. Though the author may sincerely mean no harm but for a fact, it is demeaning. The tone is bad. We do get the message but it doesn't worth this publicity and I think the mode should vet it.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by bootygangpastor: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
let me correct you since you've missed the mark entirely. The people that are complaining about jobs being taken from are the poorest section of our society not everyone. It's not as if a South African doctor complains when a Nigerian doctor is hired in the same hospital. You should understand, South Africa has lot of immigrants and they are mostly unskilled, and so it becomes a battle of scarce resources with the South African poor since African immigrants are willing to work for any pay, then add the issue of foreign criminals then you have a recipe for disaster .If I am an accountant I won't go around screaming that foreigners are taking my jobs.its a battle of the bottom feeders so to speak.

Baba they are just lazy....
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Jyde89: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2019
HarryDuce:
This xenophobia of a thing a truly showcasing the white-worship as$ licking tendency of Nigerians. Most of us are just using this opportunity to display our innate inferiority complex; South Africans and Nigerians alike.

There's no excuse for the actions of the South Africans. The country has always been violent even before the end of apartheid. The violence did not just disappear into thin air. The Government of the country needs to responsible for once and stop blaming their problems on anybody/anything that is not a Black South African. The dearth of good leadership is what is affecting them not foreigners.

This notion of white superiority is a dangerous mindset that needs to die.

how are Nigerians worshiping the whites o my brother, we don't! we most definitely font!
HarryDuce:
This xenophobia of a thing a truly showcasing the white-worship as$ licking tendency of Nigerians. Most of us are just using this opportunity to display our innate inferiority complex; South Africans and Nigerians alike.

There's no excuse for the actions of the South Africans. The country has always been violent even before the end of apartheid. The violence did not just disappear into thin air. The Government of the country needs to responsible for once and stop blaming their problems on anybody/anything that is not a Black South African. The dearth of good leadership is what is affecting them not foreigners.

This notion of white superiority is a dangerous mindset that needs to die.

how are Nigerians worshiping the whites o my brother, we don't! we most definitely dont!
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Chauke(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
bootygangpastor:

Very selective generalization here.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
its only a lazy man that would complain that foreigners are taking his job, that means the foreigners are better than the south Africans in terms of working abilities, no employer including you would want to employ an ineffective, lazy and incapable person.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jyde89:

how are Nigerians worshiping the whites o my brother, we don't! we most definitely font!

how are Nigerians worshiping the whites o my brother, we don't! we most definitely dont!
Nigerians are the only Negroes on earth who are more intelligent enough to outsmart the whites, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
its only a lazy man that would complain that foreigners are taking his job, that means the foreigners are better than the south Africans in terms of working abilities, no employer including you would want to employ an ineffective, lazy and incapable person.
I knew this will fly over your head
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
bootygangpastor:

of course that's the only word you know over there , along with " envy," HiV" etc. One track minded people
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
stamapro:
SA is a nightmare even for SAcans, history of crime still haunts them, unless deliberate steps are taken in the right direction, their deliverance is a mirage. The white rule that birthed apartheid is the root cause, SAcans too never helped the situation. They ventured into crime, and all sort of vices in the name of survival. Their leadership structure is weak , one of the major issue , laziness and irresponsibility characterizes their population mainly youth. One of my lecturers a Prof. was offered an appointment in one of their prestigious universities, he declined, reason being for the safety of his family, which are all females. Rape is a normal episode in SA. Blaming foreigners as the cause of their problems is out of place, is like blaming the bucket for the fault of the well. No enough jobs to go round and majority are to lazy to be creative. If foreigners should leave SA, a state of nature will be the result as buttressed by Thomas Hobbes, anarchy, survival for the fittest a state of dog eat dog. Foreigner create equilibrium and sanity to the already distorted social system in SA.
how come it's not a nightmare for me?
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Adiwana:

Doesn't sound racist to me. We all know SA is SA today because of the whites there.
we also all know how much you worship anything not black
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
bootygangpastor:

I said the Zulus and some maniacs
you know nothing about Zulu people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Puts Same-sex Rights At The Centre Of US Foreign Policy / Harvard Professor Gates Arrested At Cambridge / Iran And Afghanistan Before Their Islamic Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.