Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA (7218 Views)

South African Youths Are Very Lazy - SA Lady (Video) / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Black South African Leaders Should Be Commended For Developments Post Apartheid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jyde89:

how are Nigerians worshiping the whites o my brother, we don't! we most definitely font!

how are Nigerians worshiping the whites o my brother, we don't! we most definitely dont!
you view blackness in a negative light and whiteness in the opposite, that's how most of you think, we've seen too often.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by Jyde89: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you view blackness in a negative light and whiteness in the opposite, that's how most of you think, we've seen too often.

"most of you"! how many Africans have you spoken to, mind you we are Africans.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Jyde89:

"most of you"! how many Africans have you spoken to, mind you we are Africans.
it's pretty easy to get the jist of the psyche of people based on what they keep writing. I've just noticed that most Nigerians elevate whiteness, I've seen this too often, personally and commentary on media
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you know nothing about Zulu people
we know everything's about those HIV infested primitive people.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2019
mysticwarrior:
we know everything's about those HIV infested primitive people.
primitive people are stuck in that hell hole killing people for their human organs in Anambra state you retar.td.. you are the second nation next to Indians with regards to open defaecation so shut your ignorant smelly gob for once
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
primitive people are stuck in that hell hole killing people for their human organs in Anambra state you retar.td.. you are the second nation next to Indians with regards to open defaecation so shut your ignorant smelly gob for once
why are you this pained when we say nice things about the Zulus? you once claimed not to be a Zulu, hmm you keep convincing me more that you are a Zulu zangoma from KwaZulu Natal.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2019
mysticwarrior:
why are you this pained when we say nice things about the Zulus? you once claimed not to be a Zulu, hmm you keep convincing me more that you are a Zulu zangoma from KwaZulu Natal.
that is why you take your jungle tendencies to sane countries you aren't even evolved enough to use a toilet grin grin come to South Africa I'll teach you how to flush!

Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that is why you take your jungle tendencies to sane countries you aren't even evolved enough to use a toilet grin grin come to South Africa I'll teach you how to flush!
don't change the subject, you are a Zulu.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2019
mysticwarrior:
don't change the subject, you are a Zulu.
grin grin what tribe I am it's irrelevant ape. Where did you just had your dump? Sambisa forest? No we you're so brain-dead generator fumes and the smell of shit clouds your brains
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin what tribe I am it's irrelevant ape. Where did you just had your dump? Sambisa forest? No we you're so brain-dead generator fumes and the smell of shit clouds your brains
you really need to go back to elementary school, your English is disgusting, gosh.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you really need to go back to elementary school, your English is disgusting, gosh.
you need to go back to kindergarten and be taught how to use potty grin grin all of you! grin shittin on streets in this century?

Btw, I'm not here to impress you with my english, yours is also nothing to shout about
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by bootygangpastor: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chauke:

Very selective generalization here.

Most
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you need to go back to kindergarten and be taught how to use potty grin grin all of you! grin shittin on streets in this century?

Btw, I'm not here to impress you with my english, yours is also nothing to shout about
have you ever been to Nigeria?
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
mysticwarrior:
have you ever been to Nigeria?
I'd rather be in Afghanistan or hell. I think that answers your question
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by mysticwarrior(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'd rather be in Afghanistan or hell. I think that answers your question
lol..fear don catch this one, I will like to invite you to Nigeria so both of us can have lunch in the heart of Sambisa, don't worry u don't have to be afraid, I will introduce u to the lords of the forest there that you are one of our special guest from South Africa, they would award you with a present, a "Shua-Arab" girl no man on earth could resist the beauty of a shua woman, From your profile I know you like girls, trust me you would be just fine.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by stamapro(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
how come it's not a nightmare for me?

Xenophobia, result of the nightmare. Is possible urs is in the formative stage.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by IronGalaxy: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
stamapro:

Xenophobia, result of the nightmare. Is possible urs is in the formative stage.
yawn.
Re: If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA by panafrican(m): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Any time a weak-minded Black slowpoke with white he /she thinks being better than other Black people, this is the main disease that rot the mind of the many brainwashed slaves oversea and in South Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / China Is World's Fifth Arms Exporter / Dirty Politics: Nude Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.