Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? (5403 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
Wey teeboy? I am free again for a few days and I think it can only be fair that I come and punish you again lol.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2010
Ready.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2010
2-1

1-0

Bayern Munich V AS Roma for the above. I used Bayern Munich and just won all games lol

Arsenal 2 - Barca 0

No be Messi fit save this guy from my Arsenal beating. lol.

Borca Juniors 0 Athletico Madrid 0

His team was the batter one, but na draw e fit manage. lol

Valencia 0 Man City 2

This is the only game he won so far.

Stats for today.

Played 5
ElRazur won 3
Teeboy won 1
Draw 1

ElRazur lost 0

Teeboy lost 3

Lol.

Go get some more practice. I dey come joor.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by maestro(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2010
Hi, i've been playing my PS3 online for a while and have been dying to slug it out with naija peeps. I recently purchased the PES 2011 and its arriving from the UK 2mrw, though i wont be able to play till the weekend cos of work.

Anyways, my ID: blacklight411

I play COD MW2 online all day on weekends

Please send me an invite.

Thanks
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
Slug it out?

Omo, I carry gun the size of lil bow wow when it comes to pro evo. You can't slug anything out with me. I am THAT GOOD. Go play teeboy7 and then you may have a chance with me. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2010
ElRazur pls give us an update on todays game pls.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
teeboyseve:

ElRazur pls give us an update on todays game pls.

Haaa. You won, no doubt. By how many games, I cannot remember though. You did beat me with Nigeria (2-0)
while I use Arsenal. Omo, I won't make fuss over it. It was your day, but no for once think e go happen all the time.

Nice win by the way.

Let me come online and do you some damage now. lol. You win one game wan come dey hala? I am still Mike Tyson and Muhammed Ali in the body of one human. I go knock you out lol.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
Will be online soon.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
I'm in Naija community room.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2010
Teeboy

Oya tell them wetin I do you. How I carry do your eye like say soap enter am lol.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
Yesterday was your day, no worries another day dey come.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2010
Lol.

You have improved no doubt, and that is down to the fact that you are learning off me lol.

Your games is very easy to read and you do not know how to spring surprises.

I'm home today so whenever you are ready.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
Homeboy, what's up now? grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ready
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2011
pinkeysegun pls add me.
i wouldo muchlove 2 play my naija boys ored of brits lol
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
Join the community we set up, or send invite to both of us.

Update

Nice playing tb7 so far. He's been winning most games to be honest and improved a lot. However, I soon discover that he can only play with Barca and run with messi. As soon as I picked Barca as well, I just beat his arse down. So technically, he is still crap.

Overall, he's leading as I let him used barca for a long time.

As it stand now, no more Mr Nice guy. If you pick Barca, I will simply just pick barca and beat the crap outtta you. It can only be fair.

PS
We need more people to join us. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2011
Thats not true, If you use Barcelona you will only win 1 in 5 games with me. The best team to use against me is Inter. You have a better chance of winning if you use Inter. Arsenal is a no go area.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hahah See this guy wan do me wayo.

I never ever use Barcelona, check my play history with you. Nah only you dey run go pick am. The last two times I used Barca, just to prove to you that Barca is a form of cheating I beat you well.

I can still beat you without barca. I am working on a few formation. After all you do is pass to messi then use him to run and score. That is ALL your game. Once Messi is man marked or shackle down, you find it hard to do anything meaningful.

Anyway, you are leading by 4 or 5 games (not sure) but all it takes is just a couple of match and I will feed you to the birds.

PS
You have a higher scoring ratio than me. This I think is down to the fact you use Barca. Many people detest using barca as it is considered a form of cheating. Very hard to defend against. I never believed this until I used Barca against you. Our game was then level and all that matter then was skills. This I showed you that you lack. grin

From using Barca I can see that they have some form of unusual-and-hard-to-explain-advantage.

Personally, I no dey like use them, but I just had to check it to make sure, and I was right. YOu are still not as good. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
LOL, I don't use messi any more , I guess you didn't noticed that I use Villa more now, Messi don't even score much goals for me, Villa is the main man. Messi is only used to cause confusion for your defenders. Meet me online anytime tonight and you can use Barcelona again, then we will see if you will win any match with them. Have you played with the other guy "blacklight411" ? That guy is a good player too,am not sure you can beat him easily cos I struggle to bit him always. Anyway am still the Boss for that community cos I trash anyone that comes my way.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 5:27am On Jan 28, 2011
wont it be nice if any of u tell me about the community where and wats d name?
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2011
TeeBoy

Wetin happen naa? Lwkmd.

Like I have said, your game is basics. You play like a FIFA player. You know, knock the ball to the left wing, pass across to Messi, take messsi do agidi to run and score. Out side of this, can you play anything else?

Your moves are so predictable that I literally know where your next movement and passing will be. This I showed you in the last three games where I won comfortably.

By the way, why do you always run off when I am starting to beat you? Abeg naa, that na cheating. Whenever I lose, I just carry on and replan my game. Na so abi?

I checked the records last night and you were leading by 9 games. Don't worry I will be level over the weekend. You are that rubbish.

Lmao that you claimed to be on the phone when I destroyed you and your messi. Were you on the fone the second game too? lwkmd.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2011
pinkysegun:

wont it be nice if any of u tell me about the community where and wats d name?

Sorry.

The name of the community is NAIJA

Once you join, it is best to add me - ElRazur - and teeboyseven so when we are online, you can see us and we can arrange matches.

PS
Read my post on tb7. He likes using Barca a lot simply because he no sabi play. lol.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Update.

Teeboyseven VS Blacklight411

Barcelona 3 VS Manchester Utd 2
Barcelona 7 VS Manchester Utd 0
Barcelona 2 VS AC Milan 1
Barcelona 2 VS AC Milan 2 (Ac won on Penalties)
Barcelona 3 VS AC Milan 2
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2011
So backlight is just as rubbish as you too?

Tb7 u fit play without Barca?

I think we go organise a tournament and the rules will be simple, exclude all the top four teams from all the leagues around the world. You know, a tournament that will comprise of nothing but skill, and not just run with messi and shoot.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
blacklight is a good player, I bet he will beat you.

Yes I can use another team. I can use any team.

OK I agree to stop using the top four teams in every league.

Meet me online any time from 4.30pm today so I can give you your share of the beating.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
Abeg. If he good, he good pass you. Nah only dey use barca remember? Even using Barca, you no fit score 7 pass me on my bad days and lately my form is dipped. But no way u go put 7 pass me. Kilode.

I'm not home o. Maybe tmrw.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by lipseal: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
See braggin amateurs, I envy una sha, too bad I no fit come teach una lesson, na pc I dey tan my ish
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
So you just come here to talk and give excuse? ^^^^^^^ ori e gbale. Join us or shut up.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
People sabi make mouth too much,
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
feaar don ay catch me seems u gives r pro, any of u follow write pes2011 code abi any of u b konami pikin anyways make una win me with mercy bikooooooooo
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
ElRazur, wat happened tonight? You managed to win 2 games, why?

I didn't use Barca but I still manage to win 3 games and draw 1 or 2.

the fact is that am a good player.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
You logged off.

I won the first three and you won the last two. Also, you are playing dirty. You have a habit of slide tackling my player when it is a one-on-one situation with the keeper. You have done this like four times and yesterday's attempt was just desperation on your path.

You may think you are good, but your game is very basic. Looked at when you played spurs v spurs against me, you game was basic. You do not know how to pass, make chances or do team work. All you do is try to run and funny enough, there is no messi-like player in Spurs and hence you lose.

Like I said, your game is very basic - knock it to the wing and look to run.

By the way, I don't think you are leading by 9 games as record showed that you have played against the new members which I haven't. You probably lead me by couple of games but no more.

If you keep resulting to desperation and taking out my player when you are losing, then I will play less games with you. This is meant to be fun, but you are ruining it. Get some skills and learn to pass etc. then you won't need to result to dirty tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 14 PS4 Online Gaming / Whatsapp Group For COD Mobile Players. / How To Install Fifa 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.