Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? (5399 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
What you call dirty tactics is what make Football interesting.

I don't really use all this small teams, that's why you took the lead yesterday. But now have been able to identify the good players in my team and the weak ones too.

You complain about me playing from the wings or using messi, But do you realise that you only have one style of playing? All you do is try to cross the ball from the wings and see if you can get an header. Thats all you do.

You won the first few games,but as soon as I discovered the faults with my team, then you start to struggle. LOL

Its reminds me of when we first started playing online, you always win cos I haven't studied your game them. But after have gotten your tricks then you started to say I cheat with Messi. the fact is am a better player.

Even with this small teams, I will continue to be the best player until you ban me from using Man City.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
So talking me out when I have clearly beaten you is fair play? Right I get it now. I will adopt such tactics.

I'm online. Come over.

My style is one dimension? Dude, I don't even score headers. What are you talking abut? Anyway, I am online, come and let's see what you can do.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
OK, show me wat you got, Will meet u online.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
Why did you log off again?
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2011
?I did not log out. It was your internet.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hmmm. Konami server?

Anyway, I beat you two games to one and one or two was a draw. (And there was a disconnection)

I think action speak louder than words.

grin

I will teach you some more lesson tonight.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Balanced game today, 2wins each and a draw.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
More lesson Wat lesson, you got 2 wins and I got 2 wins too and a draw. So it was balanced.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
See desperation as usual. shocked how can you claim you won two games when one game you are counting as your second win was disconnected. If a match was abandoned, I am not sure the team leading will count it as a win.

Don't worry I will start writing the scores again.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
my ps3 nt working anymore orange light keeps blinking, nw i might end up losing my 60gb ps3 except if sony can find a replacement, guess i wnt b playin u guys soon
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Mobinga: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2011
grin lol.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2011
How you guy dey play with una PS3?

I had mine from launch day in Japan - I think that is coming to about 4 or 5 years now and it is still going strong. Never missed a beat!

I upgraded the 20g to 250 and it is as good as the day I bought it new. cool
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Mobinga: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2011
^^^^ Nice cool
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2011
Okay, who's up for some games?

Where is that pass-to-messi and run guy? grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
Will be online @ 12.15pm today.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
mine is d limited 60gb, d 1 dat has play bck 4 ps1 n 2 and also ha 4 usb, n memor card slot etc
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
So here are the results for today

Tottenham Hotspurs - 1

Manchester city - 1

Man city - 1

Spurs - 0

Spurs - 1

City - 0

Spurs - 2

City - 0

I am spurs and this TB7 is City.

Let the result do the talking. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by texazzpete(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2011
So na here my slaves dey come brag behind my back, abi? I'm working on getting a decent connection. As soon as that is done i will come and beat El Razur et al back to the plantation. I will show you people why i was known and feared in my heydays!
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2011
Action speak louder than words. ^^^^^^

I was waiting venom to come and show me fire, but as usual and just like you all mouth and no delivery. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
As my dominance continues. . . .

Olympliacos (ElRazur) 1 - AC Milan (TeeBoy7) 0

Spurs (ElRazur) 3 - 0 Man City (TeeBoy7)

Seriously, who's gonna stop me? Emi Ekun oba gobogbo yin? (Who's gonna stop me, I am the lion, the lion that rules all).

grin grin grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2011
Will be back online on the 20th of June 2011, Cant wait.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2011
u no put ur score??
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2011
What score
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by pinkysegun(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
i meant me n elrazur score, u teeboy u vnt been on in a while
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
LOL, hahahahahaha, I havnt been online for long, I cant wait to see the scores, Where is Elrazur I dey wait o.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by tobeski(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
c dis proud elrazur guy beating an amateur and feelin fly wit himself. He has actually beaten you quite a number of times yet ure making mouth lyk u won all d games 10:0. If only starcomms was fast enough for online multiplayer
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by tobeski(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
by the way, what ISP do u guys use? maybe i can get an affordable plan with them
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by vokalguy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
I play FIFA, stopped playing PES in 2009, psn id vokal
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by kdrag(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2012
Theres a pro evo league going on courtesy Naija Game evo, you can follow them on twitter @9jagameevo and check for more info on facebook via GamingNetworkNG, THE LAST ONE WAS AWESOME.. U GUYS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 14 PS4 Online Gaming / How To Install Fifa 10 / 530 For Brand New PS5 560 For Premium Used PS5 With Game Call Or Whatsapp 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.