Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,760 members, 7,959,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) (40414 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by petitejolie(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have a feeling he will soon go. God has been faithful in his life and he knows.
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Ohraybs(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
KaluDav:

Scammer?? How sir?
Oga I don't beg for a living. I've never done this before.

You wanna start begging for a living now abi... I see....
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by irunoko(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
CallMeGod:
says the guy who thinks weed can cause serious health problem
of cause it does.again I don't engage in conversations with illiterates
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by irunoko(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
dairykidd:

And u have already diagnosed Mr doctor
I don't need a doctor to tell me that if a person drinks poison he'll die.thats why I don't have conversations with illiterates.their sense of reasoning is low
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
irunoko:
I don't need a doctor to tell me that if a person drinks poison he'll die.thats why I don't have conversations with illiterates.their sense of reasoning is low
And quickly throwing insults and calling me an illiterate makes u have a high sense of reasoning.. You are foolish to say weed causes death and it goes to show how dull,shallow & ignorant u are. Keep displaying ur stupidity for all to see... Dull guy grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
I hope he gets well soon.

Okey him once at a club on Hollywood Boulevard. He was both stoned and drunk even before his show. Still have a great performance.
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you the consultant that reviewed the patient, or what's your interpretation of acutely?

Do you have his blood results or other tests conducted on the patient?

Do you know the definition of acute?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you know the definition of acute?

Severe and sudden onset. It could be anything from a broken bone to an asthma attack.............

I ask again..... Do you know what this patient presented at A&E with?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
dairykidd:

And quickly throwing insults and calling me an illiterate makes u have a high sense of reasoning.. You are foolish to say weed causes death and it goes to show how dull,shallow & ignorant u are. Keep displaying ur stupidity for all to see... Dull guy grin grin
if you are not a retard you won't have issues with comprehension.

Weed bleeps up your head ,take it or leave it.hopeless creature smiley
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Severe and sudden onset. It could be anything from a broken bone to an asthma attack.............

I ask again..... Do you know what this patient presented at A&E with?

It doesn't just refer to severity, it refers to time aswell.

And you do know A&E can turn ppl away with no treatment too right? Half of the ppl in A&E dont even need to be there.
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
irunoko:
if you are not a retard you won't have issues with comprehension.

Weed bleeps up your head ,take it or leave it.hopeless creature smiley
Get out of my mentions u millipede
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

It doesn't just refer to severity, it refers to time aswell.

And you do know A&E can turn ppl away with no treatment too right? Half of the ppl in A&E dont even need to be there.

The moment he was triaged, he clearly needed to be seen ........
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The moment he was triaged, he clearly needed to be seen ........

Yes exactly, so why are you asking me if he's case was acute?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes exactly, so why are you asking me if he's case was acute?

You're misconstruing my points ...........
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by irunoko(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Get out of my mentions u millipede
after you,hood rat smiley
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You're misconstruing my points ...........

Ok. Make your self clearer
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Manlikepiece(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Weed takin beast.
Looks like a madman being taken to the psychiatrist...
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok. Make your self clearer

Because a patient was triaged, does not make them an acute case ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.