Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo (86705 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by semuni: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Some of you have poor reasoning, no difference between you and the retard as you can even believe a mad woman in the street that is eben making jest of you. The person that is saying something is not even serious and you're believing her

ote author=Colonelswitz101 post=82101067]
When she first exposed the pregnancy many people said she is mad which turned out to be the truth. I have no reason to doubt this news....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by semuni: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Some of you have poor reasoning, no difference between you and the retard as you can even believe a mad woman in the street that is even making jest of you. The person that is saying something is not even serious and you're believing her

When she first exposed the pregnancy many people said she is mad which turned out to be the truth. I have no reason to doubt this news....[/quote]
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
how? so na instant dem dey born now...not 9months again abi...no b recently i see her flat belle. b like dis woman dey sick upstairs sha

They are old pictures they are using to deceive people and bloggers for traffic.
That's why they did an introduction last week and she was not seen in any of the pictures.
She was hiding the pregnancy cos they have boasted she can never be stupid to be pregnant or have a child outside wedlock like the other ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Mrcomedimatic: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Really

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
femi4:
Thre3 kids from three different pvssy

They are 4 now, there's one in Ibadan older than Imade (his alleged first born).
They are fighting over DNA issues.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by GbengaAwe042(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Haunty Kemi, Haunty Gbeborun!
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They are old pictures they are using to deceive people and bloggers for traffic.
That's why they did an introduction last week and she was not seen in any of the pictures.
She was hiding the pregnancy cos they have boasted she can never be stupid to be pregnant or have a child outside wedlock like the other ladies.
grin i dey watch
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by 2800net(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
How true is this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by banji1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Aunty kemi, are you sure we can run away with this news taking it to true?!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by berbs: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Visit her this weekend How
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Lordjb: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Edusouls(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Third babymama confirmation.. foolish foolish chioma, women are really fish brain..

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by femi4: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They are 4 now, there's one in Ibadan older than Imade (his alleged first born).
They are fighting over DNA issues.
oh yes
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
dynicks:
Bloggers right now.....

The rest of this week has been kept aside for matters relating to David , chioma ND the new baby....

Who wan bet!?
cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Slymonster(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
blozzynonny:
Hmmm....this woman and her gist. I hope this is not another polished lie to attract publicity

I know chioma was pregnant but the sex of the child if she has delivered. I dont know. She might be right though
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Champneys: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mad Aunty Kemi at it again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by eikechukwu8(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
this aunty kemi lie pass Lie Mohammed

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
semuni:
Some of you have poor reasoning, no difference between you and the retard as you can even believe a mad woman in the street that is even making jest of you. The person that is saying something is not even serious and you're believing her

When she first exposed the pregnancy many people said she is mad which turned out to be the truth. I have no reason to doubt this news....

The only person who is a m0ron here is ur miserable father who shouldn't have contaminated humanity with an unfortunate specimen like u who is assumed to be human

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Shile56(f): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Buh where's the baby na
Abi shey we will not see the baby face ni

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by ayyoughurt(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Aunty kemi and her tatafo up and down

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by citadels(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
I believe her because Davido went for her introduction so where is she on the autograph. Chioma is missing which means she maybe pregnant or she gave birth truly and she is in omugwo
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by immaq8(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
The same way Madam Kemi visited when Davido was born. hmm gossip granny K!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Attempt: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
fa4oteejay:
CONGRAT
DAVIDO AND CHIOMA
THE LORD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PARENT AND BABY
Chioma can be anybody

Congrats anyway
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Marvis4real(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
if this is true, then my dream came to pass. Had a dream on'14th Jan, where Davido was displaying his son
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Nature8(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
dynicks:
Bloggers right now.....

The rest of this week has been kept aside for matters relating to David , chioma ND the new baby....

Who wan bet!?

grin

Meanwhile congrats to Chioma & Davido cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
She’s a 3BG member now?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by thunderbabs: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amebo
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Gegede(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
This woman can lie �

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by lunna1: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Aunty kemi, look for something and start doing pls.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by frog12: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
this davido just they procreate like king david. how many baby mamas now?
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by blozzynonny(f): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Slymonster:

I know chioma was pregnant but the sex of the child if she has delivered. I dont know. She might be right though
how did you know? What's your source
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo by Sniper101(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Where are the pictures of the newborn?

And even before now there was never a whisper about Chioma being pregnant, no pre-baby shots, nothing at all

I so don't believe this trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.