Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) (86163 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Reactions have trailed a video of Boluwatife, first son of superstar singer, Wizkid showing off his rapping skills inside his room.

He shared the video on his Instagram page.

Fans say the room is not lit for someone like Boluwatife since he is the son of Wizkid.

While he did well in his rapping, fans refused to express any excitement about his room.

They said his father is mega rich and cannot see why he’s living in such a room like a regular kid.

While some fans believe that the house belongs to his mother, Shola, others expressed doubts saying that someone as rich as Wiz would not allow his family live there.

See reactions below:

ibukun_0609; See where wizkid pikin Dey stay ?? Make I quiet

cynthia_baby23; See house

alexdiva1; Person wa get money his son just be like who them go say him daddy is pushing Abeg Oga try Dey look after this boy his talented Nd u never can tell he might be better then u tomorrow help him help his mum stop allowing people to insult them take correction Nd look at other celebrity kids

cherrys_glow1; Una favorite see houx

tikay212; I don’t want to believe he lives there, he might be in a friends house and recorded that video… let’s even assume wizkid is not in his life, i don’t think his mother at this new age would have that type of TV on the wall…. people needs to chill

foreva_empire; Which house he Dey do this video? Hope he’s not staying in that house

officialamyann; No this is grandma house who they hang such television the wall

angelctp; Who confirmed that he’s Big Wiz kid ?? Looking at that background and looking at where Zion is living then do the maths.
I don’t think our Big Wiz child will be living in a place like this with that telly he’s so happy to show off no attack pls.

MOOD: Holiday is HERE �
I know .. I know y’all missed me.. I promise I miss y’all too.
A Lil freestyle to spice up your FRIDAY�
-
Stylist: Me ��
Chain: Mama’s handbag �
Wristwatches: Mama’s �
Rings: Mama’s�
Cash: Monopoly�

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXTWjbrgEsA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDrbElEZzwM

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by athaboi(f): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2021
They filmed it for the reason! They know jobless people are all over to spark the imaginary reaction

435 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
What if bolu is at his maternal grandparent's home?

Make unna dey calm down, we all know how this women are, wiz baba fit give dem money for Table water, make dem choose to buy sachet water....

Moreover, there are some people who doesn't fancy all this technology of a thing but yet they re extremely rich and living fine....

We re not expecting Big wiz to start supervising what electronics is in bolu's room, how many time do they even see each other in a year?

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Elvixbeatz(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Na their money na their life.. anyhow Dem like make Dem live am..Dem no send anybody nobody still send them..

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Busybodies mind your own business!

Does the boy look hungry to you?! undecided

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Anything wey you do people must to commentate.

36 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Onyenna(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Ndi busybody........

Ike gwuru........

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2021
How do U know dts his house? Based on 1 video? He could be visiting somewhere or maybe dts just his room.

There are numerous other pictures on his page showing his house. There are videos of him on his page hanging out with his friends in his sitting room.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2021
More pictures. Includes pocolee visiting him and his friends, teaching them how to dance. Same house.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2021
More photos of his house. Same chair. Same walls. And on sholas page.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Bolu lives wt his mum on the mainland in magodo, where she's renting dt house.
He usually stays in his dad's house in Lekki too. Dts when U see him in front of the grey with white stripes house and the striped gates. Dts WizKids house. Or one of his houses.

Wizkid doesn't live there when he's in Lagos, but dts practically BOLUs house and he is always pictured there on the weekends or whenever he's visiting friends on the island.

There are pictures and videos of those on his page too. You can see some old awards in the background.

Drop the nonsense agenda. WizKid loves his sons and they are not complaining to you!!!!

PS - This boy attends Chrisland. Over 5million a year. 5mill is change, but his mum is not paying for dt.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Yawn..... Nigerians get time

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
This boy and his mom are ready to milk the fact that he is wizkids son to the core. Evemry small thing they want to be in the news. Many of you complaining about the room live in face me I face you in okoko .

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by fourboys: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Are Nigerian youths really that jobless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by vincentjk(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
People when node feed you always the first to talk about your life.

Jobless people.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:
Bolu lives wt his mum on the mainland in magodo, where she's renting.
He usually stays in his dad's house in Lekki too. Dts when U see him in front of the grey house and the striped gates. Dts WizKids house.

Wizkid hardly lives there when he's around, but dts practically BOLUs house and he is always pictured there on the weekends or whenever he's visiting friends on the island.

There are many pictures and videos of those on his page too. You can see some awards in the background.

Drop the nonsense agenda. WizKid loves his sons and they are not complaining to you!!!!
Don't waste your energy jare, most of them hating on wiz are davido's fans.

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't waste your energy jare, most of them hating on wiz are davido's fans.

I don't even get how they believe and continue to spread these blatant lies. Shola also makes her own money in her czarina shop. Even pictures in her office don't look piss poor. But just ONE video is what they're basing all this rants on and old photos in d past.
Shola lived in her parents house in her early 20s, like most youngsters so I don't get the problem.

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
K
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by shadrach77: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
This boy's mum needs to start training him to pursue his own destiny rather than continue to live off wizkid's fame cry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
shadrach77:
This boy's mum needs to start training him to pursue his own destiny rather than continue to live off wizkid's fame cry
Dts his father. What will U now say about Made kuti, blowing trumpets around like his dad? I don't think he needs to start pursuing his destiny yet. Most University graduates don't even know what to do wt their life, talk more of a 10yr old.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
shadrach77:

Maybe he wants to be a musician like his father.....

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Joelobioha(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
The fact that his father sings doesn't mean he'll be a singer too in the future...the kid could be a talented painter or a skilled footballer who knows rather than compelling him..my two cents.. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Mko123(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
We need to be slapping some idiot via social media platform.

Have they afford the apartment the little boy resides?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by finalboss(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Joelobioha:
The fact that his father sings doesn't mean he'll be a singer too in the future...the kid could be a talented painter or a skilled footballer who knows rather than compelling him..my two cents.. smiley
footballer ?? Painter ? undecided
You don't need talent to be painter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Boy took after his mum's ugliness.

I see him fucking many shameless Nairaland paedophile women thrice his age in that room.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
angry
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by southsouthking(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bcus na Wizkind son, him for dey live for bervely Hills for America abi?

Last Last na social media go scatter this Nigeria and everybody go rest that time.

Nigerians always Taking petty thinks like one big issues.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
>:
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by chloride6: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
What is wrong with the house?

I don't understand...

No be PS5 of 500k we dey see so?

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.