Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,433 members, 7,958,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) (65288 Views)

UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police / Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by asgard01(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
etrange:
I commented on this before it hit FP. I was even the FTC.

Now, I can't find my comment anywhere...

What is happening in this country!?
SHIT HAPPENS
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by simplesearch: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Evil spirits always trying to convince us of how other peoples relationship are better than ours thereby making us get tired of our God given partner, when in essence the grass we think is greener in the other side may not be half as ours. Let's learn to be contented with whoever we are married to or God has given to us even if challenges arises along the line, we should pray to God to take control. Soon now or later our mountains will come melting down and the crooked places will be made straight and the new wine will come bursting all over our union again and permanently at that, in Jesus name. Their act is an abomination in the sight of God even though they may seems to experience some temporal release or happiness, it will soon fizzle out as whatever is not made to last can't stand the test of time.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by penguinpikin: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
even oyinbo never dey try all these shit
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by tpiar: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
simplesearch:
Evil spirits always trying to convince us of how other peoples relationship are better than ours thereby making us get tired of our God given partner, when in essence the grass we think is greener in the other side may not be half as ours.

People have various reasons for venturing into something, including relationships.

These might not always be clear to a casual observer, the people inside would know.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by RevengeNimi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kenya?

Not surprise at all...

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Mruwa1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Do you know you can swap anything. We can swap your spouse, husband, wife,cars ,electronics,parents and body parts visit www.swapanytininlife.co.ky
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
The WORLD IS Sick
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Neddyogu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Obama comman carry ur real village people oo
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by banji1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Consensual. Not my headache.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Risingblue008(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Did one tire me ooo
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by EyeWeyDeySeeWel: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abeg where d 28/29 years old?
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Boatswain: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Weird

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Osobi32(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Poverty is the problem here
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by NemzySeries(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
hmmmmmmm... sim 1 & 2
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Lawalemi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
And the men are happy?
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by pattern100(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is like this planet Earth has taken the position of Jupiter o.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Tinalex(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
DeRay98:

I don't think you have a husband or boyfriend (if at all you're a woman) you love like crazy otherwise, you won't think like this.
Bro....park well jor, i am a woman #Fact n i 'll love to try it out!!! Men swap tongue grin grin shocked shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by warrantyme(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kenya!
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Tinalex(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
tpiar:

Those who aren't spiritual are free to try it nah, why emphasizing spiritual.

Of the millions of Nigerian women available, it shouldn't be the churchgoers testing the waters.

The bible says some things should not even be mentioned among believers, this is one of them.

I'm sure there are plenty of Nigerian ladies who wouldn't mind swapping their husbands for someone better while remaining married, but he church should not be the first port of call.

Forget it...most Naija women just love suffer n too conservative!!! Lekwa you; as if, if dem swap you, you no go like sample another man wife!! Hypocrite grin grin shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by asmovic(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
emmalezy:
Two Busia county women, 28-year-old Lilian Weta said to be a mother of three and 29-year-old Millicent Auma, a mother of two swapped their husbands in a bid to find happiness.

Millicent Auma was living with her husband Christopher Bwire in Siroba village, Matayos constituency. Suddenly, she walked out of the tumultuous marriage and moved in with one Kevin Barasa, a married man with three children.

Barasa and Lilian Weta, 28, have lived together as husband and wife for more than 10 years in Namwitsula, Butula constituency and have three children, but were experiencing constant quarrels.

Weta told Standard Digital that her husband came back home one day with Auma, telling her he had a new wife.

“They came in at around 1am with my husband and she (Auma) told me that night she was officially the wife,” said Weta.

When Weta confronted her husband, he told her to go look for Auma’s husband and marry him. Weta thought of their constant quarrels and said enough is enough. She summouned courage and for left Matayos in search of Bwire.

“My husband told me to go look for Auma’s husband and marry him. I asked him if he would be comfortable with me finding a new husband. He said yes.”

Weta called her brother and sister to tell them what had happened and they told her if that would bring peace in her life, then she should go for it.

“They told me to do as my husband had said. In the morning I went to Bwire and told him what happened.”

When she eventually located Bwire, she shared with him what had happened in Butula.

Weta told Bwire that Auma had moved in with her husband and they told her to look for him (Bwire).

It was then that Bwire asked her to go pick up her children and come with them to Matayos.

Bwire confirmed that they were staying together as man and wife after his former wife left him without a trace.

“I called Auma several times but she was not picking my calls so I gave up,” he said.

He added that between him and Barasa, one person may regret the decision.

“It is either me or him who will regret afterwards but for now I am happy with my new catch,” Bwire added.

When contacted, Barasa stated that he is no longer interested in Weta because he is happy in his new marriage.

“If she has accepted to stay with Bwire, so be it.”

Here is a video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxuW_jCuIY0

https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/09/two-kenyan-women-swap-their-husbands-to.html

so dem dey take
codeine for there too?
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Glycosunde: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why does all the weirdest sex stories all emanating from Kenya. Kenya the sodomy headquarter in Africa
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by WriterX(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
where did we go wrong..
lol from sim card swapping to husband swapping hopefully we can also have country swapping.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by LINTUNE(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

If this could happen in my country Nigeria.
I'm sure Adesua will wish she could swap husband with Annie idibia.
lol.. What are u insinuating?, that banky is infertile or what? cheesy
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by gbaskiboy: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
tpiar:
Not applicable to born again church going Nigerian Christians.

When will this stalking ever end sef among Nigerians.

dem be like "Everything you can do I can do better also"
Better go and read the story again to get better understanding than to spew rubbish at the expense of your stupidity
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by clumsydyna: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
This world is beautiful and I am loving it all. I believe there is a lot more to swap asides from saliva, phones, sim, "marriage" etc.

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
The only thing more primitive than the same Kenyans Nigerians accuse of inexposure are the comments I see posted here. A lot of these sort of arrangements lie deep in the African culture, something many of us are moving away from. Our ancestors had a logical reason why they were carried out but no, we believe the white man’s way is the best and employ it without knowing why.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by frozen70(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Well to me ohhh, its a good idea and if its allowed, it will bring peace among couples who are not happy with their marriage

Happiness is what we to be in love

Love is what we need to be happy with each other
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by DeRay98(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tinalex:

Bro....park well jor, i am a woman #Fact n i 'll love to try it out!!! Men swap tongue grin grin shocked shocked tongue

Wey your husband? You go see Kenyan women wey go join you swap o...only say dier men no fine Naija men sha grin
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Kharol1234: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Emrixx:

Take heart,but do you have a god father here
even to comment pesin nid god-father again
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Lantern042: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
You go Fear Swap Deal lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.