Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

24 Hour Miracle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 24 Hour Miracle. (224 Views)

Eleven Hour Miracle. / If Your Expecting A 24 Hour Miracle Then Watch And Pray These Prayers / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Hour Miracle. by uchkochi(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
THE 24 HOUR MIRACLE-WORKING GOD

Nothing just happens,not everything that happens to us comes from God,as a matter of fact most of the things that happens to us are as allowed by us.But no matter what has happened to you or is happening to you,God is still the unchangeable changer,God is still able to do the impossible.To give up on God is to say GOOD BYE to good,to still trust God and hope only in Him is to set the stage for the manifestation of your long awaited expectation.God does not require a whole year to cause a change.The earth was without form and it was void of beauty and colour and yet everything changed in just 6 days Genesis chapter 1,this is how your story is about to change.

Beloved,i hereby introduce to you the 24 hour miracle-working God.Through out the scriptures there are occasions where God performed 24 hour miracles but for this teaching i shall be basing on just one scripture and that is in 2 kings chapter 7.

In that chapter the people of Israel were going through untold hardship,difficulties of all kind plagued them,they had no food that they started eating their children,until ELISHA THE PROPHET SPOKE. Listen to me child of God,THE LORD BROUGHT ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPT BY A PROPHET AND BY A PROPHET WERE THEY PRESERVED. HOSEA 12 VS. 13.
The prophet spoke something very incredible,He said BY THIS TIME TOMORROW THERE SHALL BE AN ABRUPT CHANGE that a morsel of fine flour shall be sold for a shekel,how could this probably happen when they had no food?there was no plan or program to salvage the economic problem but when Elisha spoke the Host of heaven went into operation immediately.Before you proceed i want to ask you this,if you know you dont have a question you want God to answer in 24 hours then this message might not be for you, because i am writing to people who have done everything they know and there seems to be no change,i am speaking to those who know that except God intervenes then they have no hope.

What do you want God to do for you by this time tomorrow, i am speaking to you right now from my office as a prophet,except God has not sent me,then that thing might remain undone.God is a God of overnight interventions,He brought the Israel out of Egypt ONE NIGHT,HE turned the situation of a nation in just one day,He is about to visit you.Whenever God is about to visit His people in a most unique way He sends forth a prophet.He has sent me to you today and your story will change after today.

All you have to do is to write all you want God to do before this time tomorrow on a sheet of paper and lay it on the screen where you are reading this message and ask God to turn every one of it to a testimony.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance For Children " Mountain of fire ministries " / Let's Try Igbo Presidency Out First And See How Nigeria Becomes In Four Years / Christianity Is NOT Bull(*bleep!*)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.