Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ambode Doesn’t Have Skyscraper In Eko Atlantic City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode Doesn’t Have Skyscraper In Eko Atlantic City (433 Views)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Doesn’t Have Skyscraper In Eko Atlantic City by Haryourmieykhun(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Developers of Eko Atlantic City, South Energyx Nigeria, has said that the former governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, does not own a skyscraper in the Eko Atlantic City.

South Energyx Nigeria in a statement released on Monday said the claims made in an advertorial, titled, ‘Ambode’s Many Sins against Lagosians (Part 1)’ were false.

Part of the statement read, “We would like to clarify that this report is completely false as Ambode has no ownership or links to any skyscrapers in Eko Atlantic City.

“We can also confirm that we were never contacted to confirm the claims before the article was published.”

It has been alleged that the former governor of Lagos State used ‘diverted state resources’ to buy properties in the high brow city, being built on reclaimed land.

Re: Ambode Doesn’t Have Skyscraper In Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Esama Of Benin Moving In A Chariot Carried By Men On His Birthday / Actress Iyabo Ojo Panics As LIRS Slams Her With N38million Tax / Check Out Epic Throwback Of Ebuka(bb NAIJA) And Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.