Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Housekeeper Of Buhari’s Daura Country Home Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housekeeper Of Buhari’s Daura Country Home Dies (357 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Housekeeper Of Buhari’s Daura Country Home Dies by Priscy01(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nalado Sandamu, a long-serving housekeeper of President Muhammadu Buhari, has died.

Commander, as he is fondly called, died on Monday at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano.

According to a statement on Tuesday by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu, the deceased served Buhari for over 30 years.

Buhari offered prayers for the repose of his housekeeper, Igbere TV reports.

“I have lost a good and honest caretaker,” President Buhari was quoted saying.

“I have lost a prudent and a wonderful custodian who did so well taking care of my country home in Daura. May Allah bless his soul and give strength to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss, Amen,” he added.

The statement said Buhari sent a delegation to the bereaved family in Sandamu Local Government Area of Katsina, comprising the Senior Special Assistant, Domestic and Household Matters, Sarki Abba; Mr Shehu; and State Chief of Protocol, Lawal Kazaure.

The President’s housekeeper, Saleh Yuguda, was also on the delegation.

http://igberetvnews.com/975865/housekeeper-of-buharis-daura-country-home-dies/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Housekeeper Of Buhari’s Daura Country Home Dies by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2019

(1)

Nigerian Border Will Remain Closed Until We Agree On Existing Protocol Of ECOWAS / Police Service Commission Chairman Submits Annual Report To Buhari / We Didn’t Stop Tradermoni Scheme After Buhari Won 2019 Election – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.