Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found (4854 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by metroid(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Guy next time monitor all your packages, when it's at least a week to end of protection time send your vendor a message to extend protection time and they will gladly do that for you.
Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by officialfestus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
eleojo23:

Go to the nearest post office to you and ask for the Ordinary E-commerce section. Let them check if it is there.
just went there and it's nowhere to be found
Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by Came4amod: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
TRUTH IS BITTER.... but anyone who truly learned importation totally would not have this problem. I gave him the best answer BUT you gave him nothing. Who u epp?

If you learn something and have issues, it is only common sense you go back and ask from whomever taught you. I actually love the solutions here BUT it wont solve the guys problem if Escrow was not used... His goods are gone.

Taink u sir .. Typical Nigerian
Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by ojelabi30(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please brother I am having the same issue here

Please what can I upload as an evidence

As the fund have been release to the seller of the first dispute I opened alliexpress claiming that I was unable to upload an evidence

Please help a brother concerning my second dispute what can I upload?

Thanks[white author=ewizard1 post=82121227]

Oga stop shouting Escrow upandan. I'm sure you are hoping to be his new teacher for a price. It's normal. If he paid on AE using his card, he's on escrow already and that's why you can get a refund if you can give a proof of not getting your item.

Not getting items send directly to Nigeria is normal. Especially when they are very small/ligth items.

He doesn't need to go ask anyone anything. He can just head to the nearest post office to his address and if searched and not found, he should just open a dispute and claim refund.[/quote]
Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by ewizard1: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
@Ojelabi30

If funds has been released to seller. it's gone.

Next time you make an order, always do follow up with it and always chat the seller informing them on how you haven't gotten your item. Sometimes, screenshots of that chat could win you a refund.
Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by Gptech(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
ojelabi30:
Please brother I am having the same issue here

Please what can I upload as an evidence

As the fund have been release to the seller of the first dispute I opened alliexpress claiming that I was unable to upload an evidence

Please help a brother concerning my second dispute what can I upload?

Thanks

State exactly what happened. You don't need to upload any evidence so long item didn't get to you, just choose logistics problems (item didn't arrive or sent to a wrong address) as dispute reason.
Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by officialfestus(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Money refunded... Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found by james550(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2019
Please do visit this thread below to buy a very neat nokia 7+ 64gb

its a london used
the price is negotiatable

www.nairaland.com/5430076/very-neat-nokia-7-60k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Solution Center / Android Tablets Ruuning Low On Internal Memory / Infinix Hot 7 Vs Infinix Hot 6x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.